[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

aomike fan here too, their version of full house is the best, i love their chemistry too :wub:

From what i have been reading, mike has 2 cdramas that are showing now and he is also shooting the amazing boyfriend 2, aom is also focused on another project, seems like its horror, not sure if its a movie or series, earlier this year there was a post, they were in a shoot together for a miniseries but i dont have more info on that i just saw some pics posted by fans,If they will not show it this ye anthear hopefully next year, the photobook shoot done on maldives tho :wub::blush:  both are so sexy and hot ... 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/25/2017 at 3:25 PM, rm1ok said:

Still alive with hope!!! Mike and Aom wished each other happy birthdays! Also they're going to have a project together in 2k17! Let's anticipate! My ship shall not sink!

Let us keep this ship sailing!!!! Su Su!!!

On 3/11/2017 at 10:55 PM, dazzylin said:

Hi everyone, Aomike new fan here.. Anticipate to watch their latest masterpiece together. Love their chemistry so much...

Hi babe!! I'm Aomike Malaysia fan too XOXOX

On 9/3/2017 at 6:42 AM, serenitygrace13 said:

aomike fan here too, their version of full house is the best, i love their chemistry too :wub:

From what i have been reading, mike has 2 cdramas that are showing now and he is also shooting the amazing boyfriend 2, aom is also focused on another project, seems like its horror, not sure if its a movie or series, earlier this year there was a post, they were in a shoot together for a miniseries but i dont have more info on that i just saw some pics posted by fans,If they will not show it this ye anthear hopefully next year, the photobook shoot done on maldives tho :wub::blush:  both are so sexy and hot ... 

Exactly!! I love the Thai Full house version!! Sorry SHK & BR... huhuhuh.. I even love the Kiss Me Thai version... the changes that they made make the characters much more alive with sizzling chemistry...

Gosh.. I sincerely hope they can be real couple too... But let us just let the nature play their own flow.. May be all the forces be with us so that Aomike can be like SongSong Couple... Su su!!!!

On 2/19/2017 at 11:11 AM, dinhie said:

Hello~

I'm Aomike new fan here. Been diligently reading from 1st page and had fun. Thank you for all contributors & translators. It means a lot for me for international fans. Nice to know you all! :)

I watched Kiss Me first (bcoz I watched all versions) then Full House. Those two dramas made me fall with this couple. Their chemistry is no joke. 

I have something to ask you..they did merit trip to Myanmar together right? Is that any special meaning?? Truthfully I don't know much about Thai culture, but seeing them went trip together personally it means they really close. 

Hoping for their new project in 2017! 

Yup.. I noticed that Aom also got to cut Mike hair when he ordained as Monk for 10 days.. Normally, only very close family members do that.. 

12093495_453364358205477_1195890765_n.jp

1515458_451706175022223_2064346977_n.jpg

(Credit to owner)

Archived