[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

sawadika everyone.. 
its been a long time since my last visit here. im here today to ask you guys about playful kiss thai version. i saw it facebook that aomike is casted for playful kiss thai version, is this true? can anyone feed me some information, who is the producer, who's the co-actors, when is the filming date and airing date etc2. if its confirmed, we should open a drama thread in entertainment section :D for further discussion about this drama. 
i cant wait for it. playful kiss is one of my fav. drama, i watched all version, i watched the anime, i wish i could watch the thai version soon. 

@yoyoicecube yes...it is true, AoMike were casted in Playful Kiss as stated by P'Ananda..So it will be the same team as FHT but their co-actors and actresses were not finalized yet. Re. Shooting date, they said it's this October.. But no matter how long it may take we can wait as long as it is AoMike hehe... Anyway, if you want to create some thread for PK please invite us ^_^

MaryannT said: @yoyoicecube yes...it is true, AoMike were casted in Playful Kiss as stated by P'Ananda..So it will be the same team as FHT but their co-actors and actresses were not finalized yet. Re. Shooting date, they said it's this October.. But no matter how long it may take we can wait as long as it is AoMike hehe... Anyway, if you want to create some thread for PK please invite us ^_^

Wow. Another itakiss remake. I love AOMIKE, their Full House version was so good, I watched it so many times and it's even better than the original. However with Itakiss I'm kinda skeptic about this since so many versions are out with the sequel of the Japanese soon to air. (I'm really biased abt the Jap version because aside from Aomike, the leads there are my top OTP too) 
I am not doubting AOMIKE's chemistry or acting but I want both of them to stand out in a drama (a drama once told, we know it's aomike) and whether we like it or not, there would be comparisons and with ISWAK and INKLIT being the better remakes(in my opinion) and PK's popularity, this will be harder for them than when they did FH. 
I don't know but I'm wishing they do skip beat instead. :) But who am I to complain, as long as both of them together in a drama, I'm a happy camper (and excited too) but still with some reservations. Please don't hate me or anything. I just want what's best for both of them. 

hello everyone ! :-h I'm new in this thread .. :)>- just finished watching FHT .. I began to love AoMike (I'm going crazy.. really.. because of these two :x ) and so I started to search everything about them .. it's a good thing that I've found a thread 'bout this couple and you guys who really love them too ..  hope we get along well and keep loving AoMike ..   ♥ ♥   

JoyceL said: Wow. Another itakiss remake. I love AOMIKE, their Full House version was so good, I watched it so many times and it's even better than the original. However with Itakiss I'm kinda skeptic about this since so many versions are out with the sequel of the Japanese soon to air. (I'm really biased abt the Jap version because aside from Aomike, the leads there are my top OTP too) 
I am not doubting AOMIKE's chemistry or acting but I want both of them to stand out in a drama (a drama once told, we know it's aomike) and whether we like it or not, there would be comparisons and with ISWAK and INKLIT being the better remakes(in my opinion) and PK's popularity, this will be harder for them than when they did FH. 
I don't know but I'm wishing they do skip beat instead. :) But who am I to complain, as long as both of them together in a drama, I'm a happy camper (and excited too) but still with some reservations. Please don't hate me or anything. I just want what's best for both of them. 

itakiss remake?? for them?? i dont know if i will buy it since for me irie naoki's character wouldn't fit on mikes personality since he was a jolly person.... yeah yeah skip beat would be much better...  but i'm not the production crew so i cant voice out my own opinion

Archived