[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest rxthien

aaaaawwwww!!!

I am so happy I can't contain myself.

I would scream but am at work!

So happy for the JJangs who stole the night!

I am all for the rewatch with Director's Cut!!!

Yay!!! Another JJangs collaboration Yusego!!!

Dear @gumi,

Are your ears ringing??? We need to know if you are still alive...LOL!!!

Please help deliver us the "juice". We are all thirsty for the JJangs sweetness!

@nakatsubebe‌ thanks for sharing the picture chingu..omo Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara take a good care of each other,JH seem fixing JN hair and then JN fixing JH hair too " such a sweet brotherhood relationship lol :P "

I'm Glad to know that They still close to each other even the drama had ended (Their Great chemistry never dissapear) Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara really deserve to get Their Best Couple Awards..Congratulation :-bd

Top Excellence + Best Couple. Well deserved indeed. :)
(On a side note, I love CJH but KJJ owned Triangle. We can say that it can be attributed to the material, but Jang Nara made doormat Mi Young magical and  Han Ga In drained all the life out of that interesting headstrong princess-shaman character in Moon that Embraces the Sun so pedestrian writing isn't the ceiling for good actors.)

Finally saw the news that the JJangs won awards!!  <:-P <:-P =D> =D>
Thank you, FTLY team!! For me, FTLY is my first favorite drama of 2014!     \:D/ \:D/Seeing JH and JNR on stage is like seeing LG and KMY on their night out...lol. Reunion soon, please please please!!    [-O< [-O<Congrats chingus, our favorite couple won! 

Guest rxthien

Thank you guys for posting the award video of the JJangs!

I don't know about you, but I was crying with Jang Nara as she cried her happy tears...

Something about her so sweet and genuine that kept drawing me into that moment of her happiness...

I miss my Lee Gun and Kim My Young so much!

It's an extra bonus that they looked stunning like a "real couple" next to each other on stage, at the table,...down to the tender touches to fix each other' hair.

Aaaawwww...Be still my heart...be still!...

Married with two kids...Married with two kids.