[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

TinaA said: only1khj said:

hrkharis

said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: It feels so good to come back to this thread and see the familiar "faces"! I miss y'all and this thread. I'm watching 3 dramas and dropped another 3 dramas cos they weren't interesting enough for me. I'm still waiting for a drama that will make me feel impatient while waiting for new episodes each week. Just yesterday I thought of watching FTLY again...lol. And it's so ridiculous if FTLY didn't win anything. Both JH and JNR potrayed their characters so well!! MBC has to acknowledge such talents. And Best Couple has to go to LG and KMY. They easily beat any other couples on the list.  

:D

only1khj said:

hrkharis

said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: It feels so good to come back to this thread and see the familiar "faces"! I miss y'all and this thread. I'm watching 3 dramas and dropped another 3 dramas cos they weren't interesting enough for me. I'm still waiting for a drama that will make me feel impatient while waiting for new episodes each week. Just yesterday I thought of watching FTLY again...lol. And it's so ridiculous if FTLY didn't win anything. Both JH and JNR potrayed their characters so well!! MBC has to acknowledge such talents. And Best Couple has to go to LG and KMY. They easily beat any other couples on the list.  

:D

Guest Maricel Veluz

@Cara and @duli0904‌ Thanks a lot for the register to MBC tutorial and the guidelines to vote. Surely made it easier! Good day everyone!

For those who are interested, you can vote in FTLY-related categories in the koreaboo's 2014 International Hallyu Awards. You can vote every 12 hours until January 14.

There are two categories that are FTLY-related:
Best Drama: http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/26
Best Actress [Jang Nara]: http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/30

Guest psycheros

My thoughts after reading some of the year-end wrap up comments on Dramabeans: Who supplies the comic moments in FTLY? Gun is obviously the most wacky, but there is also Secretary Tak and Yong, Grandma, Yong's mother, the SSoBG parody scene which involved multiple characters. If you remove Gun's crazy antics, would the show still be funny?

Dramabeans year end review
Stocking stuffers for the drama addict [Year in Review, Part 2]by gummimochi | December 15, 2014 | 65 Comments

YearEndCollage3.jpg

If you’re anything like me, then you’re probably wondering to yourself, How is it December already? It really does feel like this year flew past in the blink of an eye, and I’m already up to my eyes in holiday cards that have yet to be sent out. So if you’ve been procrastinating on that Christmas shopping like I do every year, and have found yourself in a rut about what to get for that special someone, then don’t you worry—I’ve got you covered this year.

You see, I’ve compiled a list of stocking stuffer ideas for all the different genres in dramaland, so I’m sure you’ll find something on this list that will be perfect for any kind of drama-loving recipient. See, I did all the hard work for you!

more and credit: Dramabeans

Hansik Catering For K-Star

1. http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=64311800&rtes=y

D55CC2DDcateringforK-STARC2A4D31FC601C0C

2. http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=64312628&rtes=y

D55CC2DDcateringforK-STARC778D130BDF0BAA

so happy that we still can get to see some bts video clips from this interview =D>

CREDIT : FTLY's DC Gallery

So I was a good girl and did give my votes ... MBC asked me to change my password yet again, means it was again a period of 3 month I hung in there (they ask to change the password every 3 month for safety reasons, so if you ever get forwarded to a page where you have three fields to fill out: the first means "old password", the second "New password" and the third is to repeat the new password) ... I will be so depressed if they ever chuck the FTLY page :/
Last days I checked in here and I was almost crying as there were a few days without a new post in this thread, which made me realize that I miss you guys huddles, but I could not think of anything sensible to write without annoying, spamming or whining about pre-christmas-mess ;)
I think on christmas, when my children are gone to their father, I will just take a bunch of food and rewatch FTLY all over again ... wait ... next to food I need water and a lot of tissues (water to get the liquid back and tissues to mop the liquid that will spill out again and again and again and ....