[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Yay! Snail couple babies are all active again in this thread. Congratulations to our snail couple for winning big time in last night's event. What a nice way to end 2014 with a bang and to start 2015 with something good to remember.

Happy New Year, guys! <:-P

P.S. When to start the "rewatch" Director's cut edition? Sooo excited! \m/

Hello @everyone!

Just pop by to say hi to everyone and congrats to our snail couple!! CONGRATS!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

I would like to wish everyone here A Happy Prosperous New Year 2015. With good health and happiness always! Happy holiday to all!   >:D< <:-P <:-P

EDIT:
PROJECT 1

2014072 Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara Starling TV[Ep.733] Interview Cut English Sub

WATCH HERE in DAILYMOTION
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dsylw_engsub-jh-jnr-interview-cut-starling-tv_fun
Select 480-720p for better viewing

Full Credit:
Video - Dailymotion Polaris Cat
Translators: @anopinion and @gumi
.ASSformat Drawing:  kehyf and monmon63100
vlcsnap-2014-12-31-14h13m46s115_zps1a990636.png

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?geybndcm2zfoju2

Special Tnx: @lindahz for answering my question about hardsubbing ^^
Thank you so much @anopinion for filling up some scenes that haven't yet translated

Lol i don't know if the translation is coincided w/ the timing..
..cause i cant read nor understand korean
If there some mistake, Im willing to edit(reencode) the video ^^

Congratz again Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara for winning BEST COUPLE :x  :x  :x

And Happy New Year

Guest Kropikko

Loved that hair fixing thing - looked so cute on photos :D snail snail snail ^^ I'd also like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  <:-P  <:-P
All those fireworks like in FTLV <3
ZLVHIEc.jpg

Guest fiovial

Congratulations to our Geon and Mi Young! ! Best couple. .darn right!!!

Congrats to both Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara for their Top Excellence awards. Both are deserving for sure!

Still so happy Snail Couple won. They are one of my top drama couple of all time.

So sweet to see Jjangs take care of one another while cameras not focused on them. Chemistry galore!

Happy New Year Everyone....Happy New Year Jang Hyuk sii, Jang Nara sii,Choi Jin Hyuk sii, Wang Ji won sii, FTLY PDnim, Writernim and All the Cast&Staff. I'm so happy to have joined This forum with All of You Chingu..Thank u so much for everything. May 2015 will bring many blessings to us#God Bless You All :-h

Guest lord_jedi

Just finished watching the whole award show (of course with fast forwarding :P) but I guess what make me the happiest is the fact that the Jangs won MBC Best Couple award. Not that I question their chemistry since honestly, they have like one of the best chemistry I have ever seen in my years of watching Kdramas but these award shows usually award dramas with high ratings so for the netizen to choose them out of the other couples made me so happy. I always think MBC best couple is more prestigious than KBS since MBC only award one couple while KBS 5 couples. I wanted them so bad to win it and they did! ;_;
I'm so proud of Jang Hyuk too for bagging Top Excellent Award for Miniseries. I'm nervous about his winning since he is against some really tough competition and previous Daesang winners; Shin Hakyun & Kim Myungmin. And to win against them and Gam Woosung is just an honour since all these are really some of the very best actors in the industry. And Jang Nara is soo cute with her crying. Her Top Excellent Award is a sure win in my opinion but the fact that she cried the whole of her long winning speech shows how grateful she was for it.
All in all I'm just glad my fave drama of the year got the recognition that they deserved. The ratings when the drama was aired is very disappointing for the quality that it has to offer but for MBC to award it in the end just make me a happy fangirl. :D

Hi Faters! Here's a little something I wrote for Jang Nara's nomination segment of the Soompi Awards. I hope I did Jang Nara justice! Happy new year!!

BestActresses.jpg

2014 brought us many notable female leads, from an endearingly vain celebrity to a housewife who gets an extreme makeover, and many, many more. Here the Soompi staff share who the contenders are for Best Actress of 2014 are for the Soompi Awards 2014 and the reasons why you should vote for them. While the final vote is up to youyou can check out our gallery featuring the talented K-drama actresses to help you decide.

Taking on the role of a remake drama is always a difficult task. Not only do remakes begin with more negativity and criticism than originals, but they are also subject to constant comparisons; however, Jang Nara took up the challenge with “Fated to Love You” (the Taiwanese drama with the highest rating to date) and gave her role of Post-It girl, Kim Mi Young, a refreshing twist. Jang Nara didn’t simply portray the character, she became it. Every subtle shift of emotions, every subconscious “spectacle tic,” every smile, laugh, and cry of sorrow became her as Jang Nara paid extraordinary attention to even the smallest detail that truly made Kim Mi Young one of a kind.

As if that wasn’t already accomplished enough, a mere month later, Jang Nara signed up for another MBC drama as Eun Ha Soo in “Mister Baek.” With trait similarities to Kim Mi Young, an actress with less experience or talent might have simply given a repeat performance, but once again, Jang Nara brought Eun Ha Soo to life and allowed her to shine in a different light.

I’ll admit that my previous drama experiences with Jang Nara were always cutesy roles, which were enjoyable while they lasted, but she definitely knocked these recent roles right out of the ballpark. With her character diversity this year, including a romantic melodrama special titled “Old Goodbye,” Jang Nara is, without a doubt, one of the best contenders for Best Actress. -akinahana89

cr. Soompi

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Thank you to each and everyone of you for all that's happened in 2014. I've been very lucky that I've gotten to know so many FTLY lovers and our snail couple lovers. Them winning the best couple, as well as the acting awards are totally an icing on the cake for me. 
Let's hope and hope that their new collaboration is just over the horizon!
That said, when's our rewatch?!

Guest rintintintin

I know it's too late to say this but well! Happy New Year folks! As what I said the word "rewatching" this drama, YES! I'm serious that I'll watch this one from the start. Although that it's almost 2015, FTLY will be in our memories right? :P Even our snail couple bagging those awards, we must be proud on what they got and I can't wait to watch this in our local channel soon. :)

Hello snail couple babies! Just want to share this video I accidentally saw on Youtube. Our dalpengie is soooo cute! :">

P.S. Hoping for a good samaritan who will have time to translate it in english, I think the comments are funny, although I don't understand :(. Also their speeches when our snail couple accepted their awards. [-O< Thanks in advance!

Happy 2015 everyone!! It was a great 2014 on soompi with everyone, I'm glad FTLY brought me out from my lurking shell, grateful to meet everyone who love this show together! ^^

Here's wishing a even better year than 2014 for everyone!

Oh, I may be late, but congrats our dear snail couple!! Well deserved! :D