[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest IguanaSoap

Jang Nara Confesses That She Has Never Had Feelings Towards Male Co-stars

Jang Nara Confesses That She Has Never Had Feelings Towards Male Co-stars

Actress Jang Na Ra revealed that she has never felt anything romantic with another actor while filming.

Jang Na Ra was nominated for the Best Couple Award on the “2014 MBC Drama Awards” that took place on December 30 along with Shin Ha Kyun and Jang Hyuk.

Shin Dong Yup, the host of the ceremony, asked Jang Na Ra whether she sometimes feels anything romantic with the actors that she films with, and she replied, “As of yet, there are none to speak of.”

Shin Dong Yup then said, “Then you have become a couple with Shin Ha Kyun and Jang Hyuk. Who would you rather receive the award with if you could choose?” When Jang Na Ra hesitated, saying she couldn’t dare choose, Shin Dong Yup urged her, “You have to say one person right now. This is live and we don’t have time,” and Jang Na Ra replied, “I’m sorry.”

Shin Dong Yup then said, “Isn’t it better to get the award with Shin Ha Kyun, since Jang Hyuk has a family?” and when Jang Na Ra still couldn’t reply, Shin Dong Yup defused the situation by joking, “Does that mean you can’t give up on him even though he has a family?”

In the end, Jang Na Ra received the Best Couple Award with Jang Hyuk with their work on “Fated to Love You.”

(soompi)

Guest rintintintin

When i saw some photos there, what's with the "hair picking" during the awards night? I was laughing in my sofa when I saw that. Anyway, congrats again guys for winning last night. :))

Guest IguanaSoap

photo545185.jpg

Jang Nara wins Top Excellence Award in a Miniseries and says, "Thanks Sin Ha-gyoon"

Jang Hyeok and Jang Nara won the Grand Prize.

The two of them were awarded the Best Actor and Actress at the 2014 MBC Drama Awards on the 30th.

Kam Woo-seong, Kim Myeong-min, Sin Ha-gyoon and Jang Hyeok were the candidates for Best Actor and the results showed Jang Hyeok.

Jang Hyeok said, "I did a romantic comedy for the first time in 12 years and I'm glad I had the chance to. Thank you".

Lee Min-jeong, Lee Yeon-hee and Jang Nara were possible candidates for Best Actress and Jang Nara went home with the prize.

She said, "All the producers are sitting at the back. Thank you so much. While working on two straight projects in a row, I wondered where else I would meet such great staff. I am so grateful. Thank you, Jang Hyeok and Sin Ha-gyoon for leading me with smiles all the time and also thank you Lee Joon, Choi Jin-hyeok, Wang Ji-won, Park Ye-jin and all of you".

"I was worried the drama might be boring but I'm happy you liked it" she added.

Jang Nara starred in two dramas in a row; "Fated to Love You" and "Mister Baek". She starred in "Fated to Love You" as Kim Mi-yeong and reunited with Jang Hyeok for the first time in 12 years. In "Mister Baek" she plays Eun Ha-soo and co-stars with Sin Ha-gyoon.

Meanwhile, the 2014 MBC Drama Awards is an event to celebrate those dramas that were successful throughout the year and this year's event was hosted by Sin Dong-yup and Choi Soo-young from Girls' Generation. The winners were chosen 100% by text votes from the public.

(hancinema)

Guest mywebfoot

Popping back in to join the celebration! Happy New Year everyone!
Am delighted. DELIGHTED that the Snail Couple has got some recognition. They deserve all this and MORE!! Let's boogie!giphy.gif

Congrats to Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk!

2014 MBC Drama Awardsby girlfriday | December 30, 2014 | 14 Comments

Red carpet time! The year-end station awards are upon us, and MBC is up first with their Drama Awards for 2014. MBC isn’t historically known for making a whole lot of sense when it comes to how they hand out trophies at the end of the year, though to be fair, they’re not the only ones — the general rule at all three major broadcasters is to reward good ratings. And yet, this year MBC has managed to find a way to make their awards even more meaningless, by awarding the Daesang (the Grand Prize) based only on text-in votes. No, really.

The big winner of the night was Lee Yuri, who played the villain in MBC’s hit weekend makjang Jang Bori Is Here. I don’t actually have an argument against Lee Yuri winning (I didn’t see Jang Bori, but it’s interesting that her villainous character was more popular than Oh Yeon-seo’s heroine, who was also a contender for the Daesang along with Mama’s Song Yoon-ah) — I just feel like deciding your Daesang by popular vote is a way to wash your hands of all responsibility, like you couldn’t be bothered to make a decision yourself, so you didn’t even try. Way to pass the buck, MBC.

Unsurprisingly, weekend ratings mega-hit Jang Bori Is Here was the drama of the night, with Fated To Love You, Pride and Prejudice, Mama, and Records of a Nightwatchmangetting recognition for its lead actors. Kim Ja-ok (Thrice Married Woman) was posthumously honored with the Lifetime Achievement Award (*sniff*), and curiously, Choi Min-soo declined his Golden Acting Award. Perhaps he ran out of trophy space on his mantle. That or he thinks the whole thing is meaningless, which I guess I can’t really fault him for.

And here’s Ji Chang-wook presenting an award, just because. We don’t get to see him on the red carpet, because Healers don’t have time to dawdle and smile for the cameras. Swoop in, present award, run off to save the world!

WINNERS LIST

Daesang (Grand Prize): Lee Yuri (Jang Bori Is Here)
Drama of the Year: Jang Bori Is Here
Top Excellence, Miniseries, Actor: Jang Hyuk (Fated To Love You)
Top Excellence, Miniseries, Actress: Jang Nara (Fated To Love You)
Top Excellence Award, Special Production, Actor: Jung Il-woo (Records of a Night Watchman)
Top Excellence Award, Special Production, Actress: Song Yoon-ah (Mama)
Top Excellence, Serial Drama, Actor: Kim Ji-hoon (Jang Bori Is Here)
Top Excellence, Serial Drama, Actress: Oh Yeon-seo (Jang Bori Is Here)
Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actor: Kim Sang-joong (A New Leaf)
Excellence Award, Miniseries, Actress: Choi Sooyoung (My Spring Days)
Excellence, Special Production, Actor: Choi Jin-hyuk (Pride and Prejudice),
Excellence, Special Production, Actress: Baek Jin-hee (Pride and Prejudice)
Excellence Award, Serial Drama, Actor: Lee Jang-woo (Rosy Lovers)
Excellence Award, Serial Drama, Actress: Kim Ji-young (Everybody Kimchi)

Drama Short Award: Byun Hee-bong (The Lump in My Life)
New Actor Award: Im Shi-wan (Triangle),
      Choi Tae-joon (Mother’s Garden)
New Actress Award: Go Sung-hee (Miss Korea, Records of a Night Watchman),
      Han Sun-hwa (Rosy Lovers)
Writer of the Year: Kim Soon-ok (Jang Bori Is Here),
      Yoo Yoon-kyung (Mama)
Actor of the Year, awarded by PDs from all three broadcasters: Lee Yuri (Jang Bori Is Here)
Child Actor Award: Yoon Chan-young (Mama)
      Kim Ji-young (Jang Bori Is Here)
Golden Acting Award, Actor: Ahn Nae-sang (Jang Bori Is Here),
      Choi Min-soo (Pride and Prejudice)
Golden Acting Award, Actress: Kim Hye-ok (Jang Bori Is Here),
      Lee Mi-sook (Miss Korea, Rosy Lovers)
Popularity Award: Shin Ha-kyun (Mr. Back),
      Jang Nara (Fated To Love You, Mr. Back)
Best Couple Award: Jang Hyuk, Jang Nara (Fated To Love You)
Lifetime Achievement Award: Kim Ja-ok

cr: Dramabeans

GUYS!! I JUST SAW THE NEWS!! YEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Congrats to our Snail Couple and to us for our hard work in making it happen! I jumped out of my seat when I saw the article just now!!!

And now I have to backtrack, like, five pages to catch up... Hahaha.

edit://

Wait... JNR and JH ALSO won female and male high excellence award?! DOUBLE AWESOME!!!

IguanaSoap said:

Jang Nara wins Top Excellence Award in a Miniseries and says, "Thanks Sin Ha-gyoon"

Jang Hyeok and Jang Nara won the Grand Prize.

The two of them were awarded the Best Actor and Actress at the 2014 MBC Drama Awards on the 30th.

Kam Woo-seong, Kim Myeong-min, Sin Ha-gyoon and Jang Hyeok were the candidates for Best Actor and the results showed Jang Hyeok.

Jang Hyeok said, "I did a romantic comedy for the first time in 12 years and I'm glad I had the chance to. Thank you".

Lee Min-jeong, Lee Yeon-hee and Jang Nara were possible candidates for Best Actress and Jang Nara went home with the prize.

She said, "All the producers are sitting at the back. Thank you so much. While working on two straight projects in a row, I wondered where else I would meet such great staff. I am so grateful. Thank you, Jang Hyeok and Sin Ha-gyoon for leading me with smiles all the time and also thank you Lee Joon, Choi Jin-hyeok, Wang Ji-won, Park Ye-jin and all of you".

"I was worried the drama might be boring but I'm happy you liked it" she added.

Jang Nara starred in two dramas in a row; "Fated to Love You" and "Mister Baek". She starred in "Fated to Love You" as Kim Mi-yeong and reunited with Jang Hyeok for the first time in 12 years. In "Mister Baek" she plays Eun Ha-soo and co-stars with Sin Ha-gyoon.

Meanwhile, the 2014 MBC Drama Awards is an event to celebrate those dramas that were successful throughout the year and this year's event was hosted by Sin Dong-yup and Choi Soo-young from Girls' Generation. The winners were chosen 100% by text votes from the public.

(hancinema)

Guest Kdrama-lover

:x <:-P B-) :-bd >:D< CONGRATULATIONS! JJANGS, for winning the BEST COUPLE AWARD and TOP EXCELLENCE ACTING AWARDS for FTLY! DAEBAK! MISS THEM A LOT! :x <:-P B-) :-bd >:D<

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY! <:-P :-bd

Found this at DC. Seems like the director of FTLY, then JNR with her hair up, and JH wearing a red jacket are having dinner. I'm thinking this might be before the event or after as a celebration for both the actors success. EDIT: they are at the rightmost side of the picture. imagejpg1_zps938c28a0.jpg cr: FTLY dc