[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Omggg I just see no other but FTLY, JH and JNR for all the main votes! :)) And one thing, we are in a hard battle for the best couple award bcz the very-famous-and-fresh WGM couple "Song Jae-rim & Kim So-eun" is on the list! Yet I still hope that uri jjangs will win this category~ Can't wait for the year-end party \m/

Dropping by to tell you guys that Jang Hyuk will be attending MBC Drama Awards on 30th as well. Fingers crossed for our dear FTLY team to win awards they deserve!

I hope this is a sign that JNR and JH won the individual and couple awards. Usually those that are confirmed to attend wins.

Guest rxthien

gumi

said: Dropping by to tell you guys that Jang Hyuk will be attending MBC Drama Awards on 30th as well. Fingers crossed for our dear FTLY team to win awards they deserve!

@honeywell
Apologies for the delay in response to your question about ep 6 in the DVD. I skimmed through the episode last night (since I'm on episode 13 now) and I don't recall any deleted scenes for that episode. The only thing I remember thinking when watching that particular ep is that some of the scenes were a few seconds longer. When Lee Gun was walking into the gallery where Mi Young and Daniel was, for instance.

gumi said: lol the video cuts off as soon as they mention LDW&LDH couple, so I wouldn't really know...but they talked about how JH and JNR had great chemistry for their reunion. They doubted it when they first heard JH and JNR will act together again after 12 years, but they were great. They said 12 years ago JNR was all bouncy and JH was supporting, and now it was JH who went all out and JNR supported it, and it worked out. And they said just like them, LDW & LDH....and the video cut off lol

lingx2 said:
gumi said: lol the video cuts off as soon as they mention LDW&LDH couple, so I wouldn't really know...but they talked about how JH and JNR had great chemistry for their reunion. They doubted it when they first heard JH and JNR will act together again after 12 years, but they were great. They said 12 years ago JNR was all bouncy and JH was supporting, and now it was JH who went all out and JNR supported it, and it worked out. And they said just like them, LDW & LDH....and the video cut off lol

gumi said: lingx2 said:

Guest Kropikko

I finished watching this drama a couple of days ago... and I definitely LOVED IT. I always liked Jang Hyuk but after this show he is one of my favourite actors. Jang Hyuk as Lee Gun and his HUAHAHAHA laughter - priceless!

Guest spideysteve

I saw some people on twitter mentioned that Nara would be presenting best couple award, but in fact it's already confirmed that she will present Best Writer Award with Im Siwan. ^^

Hi chingu long time no see,i miss this forum so much. I had a dream last night if Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara won the best couple award. JN looks beautiful with her black dress and Janghyuk looks handsome with his black suit (Seriously They look so cute in black) The jangs receive the award together :x

i'm so happy because it look so real in my dream but May God make it happen in reality *pray* [-O<