[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblue_me

... Hello Hello @Guys,,, how are you all doing? Hope you had a wonderful holidays!
... SOrry for being away,, having a personal issues.. 
...I Am MIssing the Snail Couple, just last night I am humming some of FTLY OST! .. hopefully they will together again in any project soon! maybe next year or before end of this year perhaps!... [-O< [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  

he's such a gentlemen from 2002 ----> 2014

MrGentlemen_zps54fed001.jpg

Their on screen chemistry is undeniable since 12 years ago. I'm really glad their rekindle on screen chemistry was greatly rewarded and regconised by viewers 12 years later winning the Best Couple award. Thanks to all FTLY family members here who had shared a great moments in this thread and let's wait patiently for their next reunion soon :D

Hi Chingus,Remember the hotel room that Geon wrongly knock when he was drunk and MY opened it? That same hotel/room was featured on America's Next Top Model cycle 21! I was surprised to see it. It looked exactly the same and made me wonder if that room is reserved for shooting purposes. And also I realized it's a huge room actually...lol. Lucky contestants to have that privilege to stay in that room! If me, I wouldn't want to leave...  =))

Mb5zNoa.gif
Yah, ahjussi. I have a weird dream that we will be together again in a drama in year 2014.bq9fd9a.gif
What?!  That's nonsense.e5YScGX.gif
Drama is entitled "Fated To Love You".  I think the title says it all..♥vMdKL6z.gif
Heh.. yeah.. that is a nice title..
And so Han Ki Tae married Cha Yang Soon and both had hereditary amnesia for some reason, called himself Lee Gun and Cha Yang Soon changed her name later to Kim Mi Young and met each other again in Macau.The end.=))
gifs cr: DC Inside 

hankitae42 said:
Yah, ahjussi. I have a weird dream that we will be together again in a drama in year 2014.
What?!  That's nonsense.
Drama is entitled "Fated To Love You".  I think the title says it all..♥
Heh.. yeah.. that is a nice title..
And so Han Ki Tae married Cha Yang Soon and both had hereditary amnesia for some reason, called himself Lee Gun and Cha Yang Soon changed her name later to Kim Mi Young and met each other again in Hong Kong.The end.=))
gifs cr: DC Inside 

I'm almost done re-watching the episodes of the director's cut.  Hopefully someone can verify this but most of the episodes have a deleted scene.  Some are short and some are long.  But I didn't notice anything different in episodes 10, 16, 17. 18.  I watched the NGs and it was really long.  It had an NG compilation of all of the cast.  They also compiled all of Lee Gun's laugh.  It was hilarious!!
Shot of the snail couple in one of the NGs.

image.jpg

I remember someone mentioned there'll be a rewatching of FTLY here again on wednesday and thusday. So when will it be happened and just curious to know whether we'll be(allowed) adding screen cap of those deleted scene?

@gumi just wanna to ask if we can ask you for some translation from the director's dvd interview :\">
because I'm really curious to know did they mentioned JNR calling JH hyung during their interview together and they sounds cute there

lingx2 said: I remember someone mentioned there'll be a rewatching of FTLY here again on wednesday and thusday. So when will it be happened and just curious to know whether we'll be(allowed) adding screen cap of those deleted scene?

@gumi just wanna to ask if we can ask you for some translation from the director's dvd interview :\">
because I'm really curious to know did they mentioned JNR calling JH hyung during their interview together and they sounds cute there

@gumi  I am new to forum.  I found the FTLY thread probably around the last few episodes of the drama.  It has taken me months to read through the 1200 plus pages to catch up!  I ordered the Directors DVD and am really at a loss since I do not understand Korean.  I am mostly curious about what Lee Gun was saying for 7 minutes 31 seconds.  This occurs after the NG's.  Could you help me with this?  Also I can only replay on my computer is there a DVD player available in the US that can play this?

marnny said: @gumi  I am new to forum.  I found the FTLY thread probably around the last few episodes of the drama.  It has taken me months to read through the 1200 plus pages to catch up!  I ordered the Directors DVD and am really at a loss since I do not understand Korean.  I am mostly curious about what Lee Gun was saying for 7 minutes 31 seconds.  This occurs after the NG's.  Could you help me with this?  Also I can only replay on my computer is there a DVD player available in the US that can play this?

gumi said: if u have specific question, like, u want to know what was being said at disk what at what time...I can try to answer. 
If u want comprehensive translation...I actually thought of subbing some excerpts that I like but don't have file version of it. I couldn't rip it off from DVD cuz I was borrowing someone else's computer to watch...and my computer doesn't have CD insert right now. I did purchase DVD player but it's back in the US and not with me currently. 

@gumi  Thank you for your help with the type of DVD player I should be looking for.  The section I'm interested is on Disc 13 after the NGs.  Lee Gun is in his mancave and leaving a recorded video message.  I get the sense that he is talking to/about GaeDongie?  He is quite overcome with emotions. Maybe it's his recorded messages to himself in case he loses his memory.