[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest rxthien

Hello all,
                                           HAPPY NEW YEAR to all fated lovers!!!
What a wonderful way to end the year with our wish came true, the JJangs being recognized for their wonderful work of art. 
I am sooooo looking forward to their next collaboration.

Would someone please give me the link for MCB 2014 year end award?
I would like to watch the whole show because I want to see more of the Snail Couple.
Thank you kindly!

Happy New Year to all the Snail Couple fans!

fatedtoloveyou-ep8-2.png

Jang Hyuk's versatility as an actor never fails to amaze me. He has such a powerful ability to get me to feel the same emotions as his character. Looking forward to more Jang Hyuk this month with Shine or Go Crazy. We love you Hyukie, fighting!

best-kdrama-actors-2014.jpg

Which actors touched your heart with their acting this year? Vote for them at the Soompi Awards 2014 here, but before you do, you can read through this gallery where members of the Soompi staff share why they think each nominee deserves the award.

%EC%9D%91%EA%B8%89%EB%82%A8%EB%85%80.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk 

Choi Jin Hyuk had a pretty successful year featuring in multiple dramas. He has gone from taking many second lead roles to being the main lead role in dramas like “Emergency Couple” and “Pride and Prejudice.” I love Choi Jin Hyuk because he has such a charismatic voice. Listening to his voice makes my heart flutter. I love how he portrayed his character, Koo Dong Chi, in “Pride and Prejudice.” He knows what to say and how to make a girl swoon. His role in “Fated to Love You” was also extremely charming and has shown great chemistry with all of his female partners. With his tall height, handsome features, and deep voice, he has definitely won the hearts of many female fans, including mine.

-bubblybribri

%EC%9E%A5%ED%98%81-800x396.jpg

Jang Hyuk

The king of adlibs, Jang Hyuk, stole hearts left and right this year as Lee Gun from “Fated to Love You.” His flawless performance of our respectful, maniacal, perverted, and snail loving man with over-the-top tendencies and a wonderful, decisive brain on his shoulders hit all the right notes that had viewers everywhere praising his performance. He owned Lee Gun in a way that is impossible to replicate, but no one would dare to attempt it anyway!

Without Jang Hyuk, Lee Gun could be boring and standard, but toss in the off-script “Lee Gun Laugh” when the opportunity arises and the few months of virtually no sleep, and Lee Gun becomes lovable, animated, and downright special. Jang Hyuk created a swoon worthy man who knows how to treat a woman at all times (such a rarity in Korean Dramas!) and sets the heart into overdrive on frequent occasions.

-akinahana89

cr. Soompi

So, the rewatching will still take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays, right?Cuz on Monday and Tuesday I have to watch JH's Shine or Go Crazy......lol. so my schedule will be Mon, Tue- SOGC. Wed, Thu- FTLY. Perfect! 

Hello snail couple babies! Just want to share this video I accidentally saw on Youtube. Our dalpengie is soooo cute! :">

P.S. Hoping for a good samaritan who will have time to translate it in english, I think the comments are funny, although I don't understand :(. Also their speeches when our snail couple accepted their awards. [-O< Thanks in advance!

@anopinion translated the video (softsubs) and I believe @bluenix_me‌ have plans to make hardsubs for the videos. You can view more at Jang Nara thread :D

Such a pitty that there is a time-difference and that the viewing times are right in the middle of my afternoons ... I want to join rewatching (and livestreaming JHs new one SoGC), but I will just have to hope that at least on half of the afternoons I will be free ...
So let's meet Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 Korean Time?
Or in my case, try to be there as long and as much on time as possible ;)

Hi @gumi can you help to translate this clip if you've time ^^ .... curious to know what award did our snail couple won and what they said during the interview. Thanks

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=dlove&no=45713&page=1

Guest chantilly

I saw something interesting on dramabeans award comments....

" 26.2 paroles December 30th, 2014 at 9:16 PM 

It’s possible that LDH and LDW is really popular among international Korean drama enthusiasts, but the domestic support for the snail couple is overwhelming. "

WAIT, I always domestically it wasn't doing that well but it was actually more of a hit internationally?  Interesting that they actually do get recognized and awarded b/c we totally like it here in the U.S.?I am also glad that they this station only awarded ONE COUPLE as the BEST COUPLE too b/c I remember on another station they award 5 couples???? PHEW, that means nothing even if you win it cuz you have 5 couples that basically means no winner? hahaa LOL...SO to award w/just one couple is AWESOME. Also very glad they see it more good looking couple in JH and JNR I/o Mr. Back guy.  hahaah....If she wins w/him, I will be like...AWWW...god no...haha lol...

Hi Faters! Wow! I have not checked in since FTLY ended cause of my travels. Then while in Las Vegas the week after Christmas, my iPad crashed! Just got it repaired and checked the MBC rewards and wow celebration time! They deserved every award and recognition for their superb performances! Thank you Faters for all the fun time I had with you all! No doubt this is the best drama and the best thread ever! You are all super! I will think back and smile over all the fun we had together. You guys are classy fans! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it! Kamsahamnida! Happy New Year and the best of everything in 2015 to each of you. May our paths cross in the future in another super drama! Take care!

chantilly said:

It’s possible that LDH and LDW is really popular among international Korean drama enthusiasts, but the domestic support for the snail couple is overwhelming. "

WAIT, I always domestically it wasn't doing that well but it was actually more of a hit internationally?  Interesting that they actually do get recognized and awarded b/c we totally like it here in the U.S.?I am also glad that they this station only awarded ONE COUPLE as the BEST COUPLE too b/c I remember on another station they award 5 couples???? PHEW, that means nothing even if you win it cuz you have 5 couples that basically means no winner? hahaa LOL...SO to award w/just one couple is AWESOME. Also very glad they see it more good looking couple in JH and JNR I/o Mr. Back guy.  hahaah....If she wins w/him, I will be like...AWWW...god no...haha lol...

Subtitles made possible by ANOPINION

[2014 MBC Drama Awards] Jang Nara x Jang Hyuk receiving the Best Couple Award  :x :x :x  
Watch Here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dx0ju_engsub-141230-jnr-jh-best-couple-of-2014_people

vlcsnap-2015-01-03-15h04m39s87_zpsec909b95.png

Nara-unnie saying:
vlcsnap-2015-01-03-14h55m46s157_zpsb2063d5b.png

================================================

ravenarabelle said: Hello snail couple babies! Just want to share this video I accidentally saw on Youtube. Our dalpengie is soooo cute!
P.S. Hoping for a good samaritan who will have time to translate it in english, I think the comments are funny, although I don't understand :(. Also their speeches when our snail couple accepted their awards. [-O< Thanks in advance!

Oppa is trying to be cheeky or just getting old??? :)) :))you did win with LDH on 2010 for Chuno. but I guess it hard to remember when you got it along with another 4 couple.btw, still love ya and Nara.   :-* :-*

ANOPINION's

Subtitles

[2014 MBC Drama Awards] Jang Nara x Jang Hyuk receiving the Best Couple Award  :x :x :x  

Watch Here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dx0ju_engsub-141230-jnr-jh-best-couple-of-2014_people

vlcsnap-2015-01-03-15h04m39s87_zpsec909b95.png

Me saying: I'm glad its w/ her :-*

Nara-unnie saying:

vlcsnap-2015-01-03-14h55m46s157_zpsb2063d5b.png

================================================

2.) [2014 MBC Drama Awards] Jang Nara Some Queen

Watch Here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dwwy6_engsub-jnr-some-queen_people

Clip of FTLY ep9 Translation from Kdrama/crunchyroll

Download link are @ Jang Nara's Thread ^^

YAY! Thank you for this @bluenix_me and @anopinion! :blush:

chantilly said:

Hi @everyone! Hope your 2015 has been great so far! :)

Anyways, I would like to ask @someone @anyone could share the link with Eng Sub of the MBC Drama Award Ceremony..if not the whole show, the excerpt of our snail couple winning moment will be greatly appreciated.thanks!