[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

I'm in tears when Naoki and Kotoko are arguing...not a fan of Honoka but I'm impressed with her acting in this episode... most of all ..the moment when she started to throw things at Naoki and shouted at him ...but her voice kinda annoys me sometimes...To be honest I got tired of complaining with this 2nd season...I want to blame the Itakiss staff but it wouldn't change anything...so what I did is just enjoy the show...and just by seeing the couple all the frustration goes away...
with Irie  Naoki ...it's not that I'm taking sides and I know that he's really a big jerk but sometimes I understand him ...he's just a jerk because he doesn't know how to handle things...and how to express his feelings ..most of all when it comes to love..it's new to him...he never experienced it before he met Kotoko...I admit I don't like how he treated Kotoko and how the author have written about his character....but that's the author's way for Naoki to have an imperfection...because in real life there's no perfect..he's described as almost perfect good looking and so smart man... but he's still lacking at some things... I remember "They kiss again" when Joe Cheng "Naoki taiwanese version" said this to the old lady at the hospital who treated Kotoko badly (note: this isn't aired yet) but gets kinder to her at the end...he said that there are 90% of things he can do but Xiang Shin (taiwanese version of Kotoko) does the 10 percent perfectly....
I just don't like how the author makes Naoki super genius and Kotoko dumb...but oh well that's what makes the story unique..and that's Itakiss own charm...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chelsea91

I'm in tears when Naoki and Kotoko are arguing...not a fan of Honoka but I'm impressed with her acting in this episode... most of all ..the moment when she started to throw things at Naoki and shouted at him ...but her voice kinda annoys me sometimes...To be honest I got tired of complaining with this 2nd season...I want to blame the Itakiss staff but it wouldn't change anything...so what I did is just enjoy the show...and just by seeing the couple all the frustration goes away...

with Irie  Naoki ...it's not that I'm taking sides and I know that he's really a big jerk but sometimes I understand him ...he's just a jerk because he doesn't know how to handle things...and how to express his feelings ..most of all when it comes to love..it's new to him...he never experienced it before he met Kotoko...I admit I don't like how he treated Kotoko and how the author have written about his character....but that's the author's way for Naoki to have an imperfection...because in real life there's no perfect..he's described as almost perfect good looking and so smart man... but he's still lacking at some things... I remember "They kiss again" when Joe Cheng "Naoki taiwanese version" said this to the old lady at the hospital who treated Kotoko badly (note: this isn't aired yet) but gets kinder to her at the end...he said that there are 90% of things he can do but Xiang Shin (taiwanese version of Kotoko) does the 10 percent perfectly....

I just don't like how the author makes Naoki super genius and Kotoko dumb...but oh well that's what makes the story unique..and that's Itakiss own charm...

Just a correction though, in the tw version zhi shu told his brother that because his brother asked why he loved xiang qin because they're so different. For me the honoki chemistry so far is lacking compared to season 1 but I'm giving them the benefit of a doubt first

@chelsea91 ooooppsss sorry dear my bad...thanks for the correction ...it was a long time ago so sorry for mistake...well dear I understand your feeling... I don't know why the 2nd season is just ok for me ... I guess 2015 upcoming kdramas is the reason why I don't get mad for this season..my head is so loaded with it right now...I can see that there are lacking in many parts but it's still ok with me... and accept it the way it is... For Honoki I like them though but I don't ship them that much I'm more of a super fan of their characters as Naoki and Kotoko... :x

Guest chelsea91

JoyceL said: i didnt watch ep 6 last week but i had the idea what will happen and still *kudos* to Honoka, she's so good at acting. i want to fly to Japan and personally give her an award :) I'm also laughing at Viki comments saying how Naoki is a bastard, jerk, etc. like I know this already so I am not even surprised. :)
QUESTION:How come there are a lot of scenes in the preview of ep 6 (and also the ending credits) but didnt make it in the actual episode? example: the bowling scene, when kotoko hugged naoki while sleeping
SRSLY? WHY STAFF? WHY?  X(

Guest chelsea91

i.am.bugz.funny said: @chelsea91 ooooppsss sorry dear my bad...thanks for the correction ...it was a long time ago so sorry for mistake...well dear I understand your feeling... I don't know why the 2nd season is just ok for me ... I guess 2015 upcoming kdramas is the reason why I don't get mad for this season..my head is so loaded with it right now...I can see that there are lacking in many parts but it's still ok with me... and accept it the way it is... For Honoki I like them though but I don't ship them that much I'm more of a super fan of their characters as Naoki and Kotoko... :x

Hi everyone!! 
After disappearing off the face of Soompi, I'm finally back! (Though no longer on Cha Jae Wan's sofa... HK fans will get it ;) )
Back in September when I posted here it felt like Itazura na Kiss was gonna take so long to be broadcast! But the other day I got a pleasant surprise when I saw the episodes were released! I feel so out of touch with everything :P
I haven't started watching it yet, but I definitely will soon!And I don't want to spoil myself by reading your comments so I've skipped all the way to the end here.
I'll be back soon (yes I hope)!

chelsea91 said: JoyceL said: i didnt watch ep 6 last week but i had the idea what will happen and still *kudos* to Honoka, she's so good at acting. i want to fly to Japan and personally give her an award :) I'm also laughing at Viki comments saying how Naoki is a bastard, jerk, etc. like I know this already so I am not even surprised. :)
QUESTION:How come there are a lot of scenes in the preview of ep 6 (and also the ending credits) but didnt make it in the actual episode? example: the bowling scene, when kotoko hugged naoki while sleeping

Guest chelsea91

JoyceL said: chelsea91 said: JoyceL said: i didnt watch ep 6 last week but i had the idea what will happen and still *kudos* to Honoka, she's so good at acting. i want to fly to Japan and personally give her an award :) I'm also laughing at Viki comments saying how Naoki is a bastard, jerk, etc. like I know this already so I am not even surprised. :)

@chelsea91 oh yes. if not for that preview/teaser we never got and the plot that fly so fast i would not rant like this. 

P.S but still no matter what, i will wait for next week's episode and maybe watch it again 637186327 times :)) so basically I have a love-hate relationship with this drama lol

LavelyShai said: I just looked up the DVD for this season and why is it so expensive?  @-) $107 USD for the dvd [$132 USD for Blu Ray]? Why must it be so much money? I can't afford that :(( :(
DVD - Region 2 [ Japan, Europe, South Africa, Greenland and the Middle East (including Egypt)]http://www.yesasia.com/global/itazura-na-kiss-2-love-in-tokyo-dvd-box-1-directors-cut-edition-japan/1037748739-0-0-0-en/info.html

Blu-Rayhttp://www.yesasia.com/global/itazura-na-kiss-2-love-in-tokyo-blu-ray-box-1-directors-cut-edition/1037748738-0-0-0-en/info.html

Guest chelsea91

OMG $107 seriously? I can get myself a new smartphone or tablet or something with that kind of money (even if I can afford it I don't think it's worth it to spend THAT much for a bunch of DVDs even if I'm dying to watch that director's cut)  ~X(

Guest luna.tique

Hi everyone~! been a lurker here ever since the show started~
After watching episode 6 I just felt like I wanted to post :)

First, I would really commend Miki on her acting in episode 6.
I think most of the viewers of ItaKiss2 are fans of the manga/anime/other versions so we know what scenes we are going to see next. But there is just something about this story that makes me want to look forward to it and relive it again and again.
I was nervous on how Miki and Yuki are going to do their version of, in my opinion, is the most emotionally heavy scene of the series. Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin's version is still the best for me. But watching episode 6, Miki really stood her ground. I FELT her emotions, her anger and frustrations against her cold husband. When she asked "Why did you marry me?" It nearly broke me. ( I was also a mess and bawling when Ariel did that scene in the TW version, gawd, I rewatched that scene in the TW version after watching ep6)
I can't say the same for Yuki though, he wasn't able to match Miki's level at that particular scene. It was just a bit lacking? I  dunno. But dang, the role of cold husband? he nailed it, I wanted to grab him and shake him back to his senses.

Yuki does have a different take on how he portrays Naoki. But it's just too cold?
In the TW ver and even in the anime, sure Naoki is cold, that's just how he is, but when he and Kotoko are alone, he shows his affection and care for Kotoko. In his own way, and probably the only ways he knows how, he shows his love for her. I don't seem to see much of that in this version, and it's making me a little sad.

We know that XQ loves ZS, and he too since he asked her for marriage. But we haven't really seen that "love" in action having had the 1st season end at their wedding. In my opinion, we weren't given a chance to see proof of his love for Kotoko even with the wedding happening. But after watching ISWAK2, I have always referred to it as the season we see that ZhiShu (Naoki) really does LOVE XiangQin (Kotoko). So I am also expecting that in this season. But maybe it's too early for that? Since their fight here is pretty much a very big pivotal point in their relationship. Maybe we might see more of doting husband Naoki after this? hehee~

So far, this season feels like it's too....in pieces? It's not cohesive and there's too much time jumps.
Plus, am I the only one who feels cheated that some scenes aren't aired and only available on a very expensive DVD set? Why? Whyyyyyyyy~?????

sorry, that was pretty long. This story just gives me all the feels. I have watched all versions except the Korean one. I dunno, I feel repelled by it, lol. Is it ok?

Guest anchorabby

i havent watch ep 6! please end this tormenting feeling. please share a link, dramabay removed their data about itakiss2. and i havent found links with subtitles. thank you. from ph

This isn't exactly related to the current season, but... for the Director's Cut DVD's from Season 1, are there a lot of deleted scenes in those DVDs?

I'm trying to decide whether to go back and get the Director's Cut DVD from Season 1, or just skip that and just pre-order the one that's being released for Season 2 this month...

Guest chelsea91

anchorabby said: i havent watch ep 6! please end this tormenting feeling. please share a link, dramabay removed their data about itakiss2. and i havent found links with subtitles. thank you. from ph

i havent watch ep 6! please end this tormenting feeling. please share a link, dramabay removed their data about itakiss2. and i havent found links with subtitles. thank you. from ph

I'm from ph too and since dramabay removed all episodes actually all ongoing jdramas had been taken out from the site check out gooddrama, they have all 6eps but they dont upload as fast as dramabay. now if u want to immediately watch it try what @chelsea91 said.

Guest anneyongseo2228

hmmm.. as i can see gogumas also love this show..hehe
btw, i found episode of ItaKiss in Youtube (episodes 4-6 only) i am currently downloading it..but i can't search ep.1-3..any suggestions? thanks!

hmmm.. as i can see gogumas also love this show..hehe

btw, i found episode of ItaKiss in Youtube (episodes 4-6 only) i am currently downloading it..but i can't search ep.1-3..any suggestions? thanks!

Annyeong chingu yah!!!! :D

I watched through Viki and Dramafever...though I personally prefer Viki because the comments are awesome and give me life :P

otherwise pm me and I can suggest other sites. Just not in the thread since its against soompi rules.

Guest anneyongseo2228

ysgoguma23 said: Annyeong chingu yah!!!! :D I watched through Viki and Dramafever...though I personally prefer Viki because the comments are awesome and give me life :P otherwise pm me and I can suggest other sites. Just not in the thread since its against soompi rules.

Archived