[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everybody, just finished the new ep :D
I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH. It's probably my favorite drama and couple of all times :xI just love irie and kotoko's relationship <3

I love how there's always someone between them and they fight, kotoko gets sad, etc. but in the end their relationship only gets stronger <3
ps: kotoko is always so funny, the actress miki honoka is just amazing at playing her, and of course furukawa yuki is amazing too <3

Watched ep 8. I freaking love this episode. The antics of Grandma Toyo to bully Kotoko are just hilarious. Not to mention, i like how Naoki acted in this ep. The rooftop scene where he told Kotoko that being a nurse just to follow him as a doctor is not enough reason to do this kind of job and it gave Kotoko some time to reflect how important her role as a nurse. And when Naoki gave Kotoko some words of encouragement, i was like yeeeeees Naoki can you be like that at all times. LOL
The ending scene is also precious when Naoki and Grandma both admired Kotoko from afar, her guts and her optimism. :)) :x
Idk but i feel the romance here more than the previous episodes (note that we got almost 2 kissing scenes in ep 7). I mean that encouraging words is so much better. 
P.S Grandma fangirling over Naoki and Kotoko being jealous is the best! :D =))
ugh ep 9. that cousin. i'm going to hate Naoki again. poor Kotoko 

Guest somuchkawaii

JoyceL said: Watched ep 8. I freaking love this episode. The antics of Grandma Toyo to bully Kotoko are just hilarious. Not to mention, i like how Naoki acted in this ep. The rooftop scene where he told Kotoko that being a nurse just to follow him as a doctor is not enough reason to do this kind of job and it gave Kotoko some time to reflect how important her role as a nurse. And when Naoki gave Kotoko some words of encouragement, i was like yeeeeees Naoki can you be like that at all times. LOL
The ending scene is also precious when Naoki and Grandma both admired Kotoko from afar, her guts and her optimism. :)) :x
Idk but i feel the romance here more than the previous episodes (note that we got almost 2 kissing scenes in ep 7). I mean that encouraging words is so much better. 

somuchkawaii said: JoyceL said: Watched ep 8. I freaking love this episode. The antics of Grandma Toyo to bully Kotoko are just hilarious. Not to mention, i like how Naoki acted in this ep. The rooftop scene where he told Kotoko that being a nurse just to follow him as a doctor is not enough reason to do this kind of job and it gave Kotoko some time to reflect how important her role as a nurse. And when Naoki gave Kotoko some words of encouragement, i was like yeeeeees Naoki can you be like that at all times. LOL

Loved this week's episode! Still kinda annoyed at the fact that they didn't extend the whole make up scene and stuff but w/e. That cousin sounds annoying af tho like wtf who sayd "oh yeah naoki is a good kisser" ?? (like also they were cousins which is even weirder and gross) Kotoko should be like "lol yeah i would know, we've done more than just kiss and hug lol. gtfo little girl" that or just be like yeah  i know he's good in bed too lolz (that wouldn't be very classy so maybe not lol) 

Guest somuchkawaii

i.am.bugz.funny said: The scenes I love in this episode 
Kotoko staying at grandma's side when she's very ill and Naoki drops by and told her to hang in there...
15709796624_37b63b34a0_o.jpg

Naoki and grandma convo ...when grandma realizes that Kotoko is really kind by nature...
16146341517_9ba3a94711_o.jpg

picture taking scenes
16332229355_05cf56abeb_o.jpg

Guest somuchkawaii

Anyone else hope they keep out the part about Kotoko eventually going blind? Like, thats so sad and I dont want it to end that way. I want it to end like the manga.

Guest anchorabby

it makes me less appreciate itakiss2 because of those cut scenes it feels like opening a box of pizza, feeling so excited and all. just to figure out other slices have been eaten already.i hope its not just me. anyway, this is just a sentiment. maybe and hopefully they have a good reason for not showing it all. i will still wait for this despite school issues. anyway, i am certain of a good ending. hihi.

Guest somuchkawaii

i.am.bugz.funny said: @somuchkawaii‌ don't worry they won't end it like that... It's just in the taiwanese version... According to spoiler of episode 16 it's the birthday of Kotoko the second time they will make love...

lovey dovey scenes are fine to have but what disappoint me the most this season is the lack of conversations. i think i would appreciate that kind of scene more. Like in season 1, naoki communicate  a lot. he shared his thoughts with her many times. But the second season, the longest conversation they ever have was probably in episode 3 post-pregnncy (false) alert. other than that, especially after that, we don't really get heart to heart talk like that anymore. 

Ep.19 was a sweet episode...I have learn to set aside all the negativity in season 2... knowing that there still many people who love and watch this season...but can I request Yuki and Miki that if you kiss have a little movement...like a move from left to right kind of kiss...or the other way around...I'm not requesting for a french kiss because I know  Miki's a minor.. I just notice sometimes that their kiss was stiff...hahaha...have a little movements Naoki and Kotoko...onegaishimasu!

Archived