Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

This isn't exactly related to the current season, but... for the Director's Cut DVD's from Season 1, are there a lot of deleted scenes in those DVDs?

I'm trying to decide whether to go back and get the Director's Cut DVD from Season 1, or just skip that and just pre-order the one that's being released for Season 2 this month...

@Ayame As far as I know, they didn't cut out too many scenes in season 1 so we got the season in full unlike season 2. So I'd just pre-order season 2 and leave season 1 alone for now. 

Guest chelsea91

anchorabby said: i havent watch ep 6! please end this tormenting feeling. please share a link, dramabay removed their data about itakiss2. and i havent found links with subtitles. thank you. from ph

i havent watch ep 6! please end this tormenting feeling. please share a link, dramabay removed their data about itakiss2. and i havent found links with subtitles. thank you. from ph

I'm from ph too and since dramabay removed all episodes actually all ongoing jdramas had been taken out from the site check out gooddrama, they have all 6eps but they dont upload as fast as dramabay. now if u want to immediately watch it try what @chelsea91 said.

lclarakl said: keylimeshi said: lclarakl said:

Love Kotoko, but she's not behaving like a married woman. Naoki has a reason to be upset.

I'm of course for our lead couple, but my goodness is Naoki's rival a cutie pie!!  He is so handsom!!

:x

Guest anneyongseo2228

hmmm.. as i can see gogumas also love this show..hehe
btw, i found episode of ItaKiss in Youtube (episodes 4-6 only) i am currently downloading it..but i can't search ep.1-3..any suggestions? thanks!

hmmm.. as i can see gogumas also love this show..hehe

btw, i found episode of ItaKiss in Youtube (episodes 4-6 only) i am currently downloading it..but i can't search ep.1-3..any suggestions? thanks!

Annyeong chingu yah!!!! :D

I watched through Viki and Dramafever...though I personally prefer Viki because the comments are awesome and give me life :P

otherwise pm me and I can suggest other sites. Just not in the thread since its against soompi rules.

Guest anneyongseo2228

ysgoguma23 said: Annyeong chingu yah!!!! :D I watched through Viki and Dramafever...though I personally prefer Viki because the comments are awesome and give me life :P otherwise pm me and I can suggest other sites. Just not in the thread since its against soompi rules.

Guest anneyongseo2228

ysgoguma23 said: Annyeong chingu yah!!!! :D I watched through Viki and Dramafever...though I personally prefer Viki because the comments are awesome and give me life :P otherwise pm me and I can suggest other sites. Just not in the thread since its against soompi rules.

Guest somuchkawaii

Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

Guest chelsea91

somuchkawaii said: Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

@somuchkawaii as for me I'm still enjoying the second season so far...I can say it's still worth watching...but it depends on you...whether you will continue or not...

somuchkawaii said: Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching?  I think we all can agree that this story arc is something we've been looking forward to, but it is frustrating with how much is left out. Regardless of my complaints, I'm still enjoying the season. I think you should try it & if you don't like it then don't continue. Honestly, it all depends on your preference. 
I think I should stop posting my frustrations, it's starting to turn people off haha 

somuchkawaii said: Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

I personally like season 2 very much and I'm actually enjoying it more than Season 1. Although the drama does leave many parts out, and directors are instead making a special cut DVD, I think from a drama perspective the show still works well.

I enjoy the two leads together and...hehe :) ... I'm afraid I've fallen completely for Furukawa Yuki :D

Ive also replayed all the sweet moments between Kotoko and Naoki countless times and I still can't wait till monday!!!!

I would suggest watching what you've pushed off and just see how you feel about the drama from there. If you enjoy it then continue. And if not...theres always the other various adaptations ;)

@joyheartyongseo

Errr...well I'm not too sure about this since I normally don't download, I just stream. But you can always try!!!

hello i'm back!! dropping by again to share this..

so i've finally bought the whole album of the OST
sellcd_jk.jpg
Download here  if you want... Enjoy (๑>◡<๑)

I really wish the director's cut of Season One was available online - torrent, Dramafever, etc. I can't find it anywhere :(

Guest Jo1104

lclarakl said: keylimeshi said: lclarakl said:

Love Kotoko, but she's not behaving like a married woman. Naoki has a reason to be upset.

I'm of course for our lead couple, but my goodness is Naoki's rival a cutie pie!!  He is so handsom!!

:x

Guest Jo1104