[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sadden to know that this drama has ended. I have to say though, that out of all the Kiss part 2 dramas, this one had the best ending. The Taiwanese version was very good, but I was sad how they chose to end it. This very ended on a beautiful note.  I loved it.

Guest flanrabin

sad this drama already end...
will miss this series a lot...good thing is happy ending...:x
Naoki Kotoko i will miss your colaborations...

Naoki smiled more in one episode than an entire season altogether  :P Wished he'd at least loosen up a bit, well he's more proactive in the PDA at the very least... I just find the progress a tad too slow & a bit too late.Also Kotoko should really tone down on the antics as well, the actress is tryin' too hard to be like the anime character.Nonetheless it was an enjoyable watch and probably one that I would watch repeatedly... so sad that it's ended. 

Guest LadyNess

bye.gif
Time to say goodbye to the drama.... I never seen the last episode yet...... Maybe by this weekend... If I 'm not busy... I enjoy this drama a lot..I'm going to re-watch it... Thanks to all in here... >:D<

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)
I just marathoning season 2 last week in 2 days!! actually I have watched first 2 episodes months ago when it was airing in Japan. So here's my review:
I LOVED season 1 to pieces..so..TBVH..I disappointed with season 2..I don't know..when I watched season 2 for the first time (episode 1 and 2) I really didn't interest to continue to watch..but I still downloaded all of episodes and I save in my computer..and last week I decided to marathoned it.
However, my first impression when I watched episode 1 and 2 didn't change after I finished watching. The only thing which could make me enjoyed watching was just the OTP chemistry!! Yuki and Miki have a great chemistry!! But it was just that..
I don't know why..but I feel season 2 didn't bring a magic which season 1 could bring..it feel lack of heart..sure that this new season has a bigger budget than season 1 but but its feel dry..lack of heart..there was no single memorable scene from season 2..instead..for me there were many memorable scenes from season 1..I would blame this to the production team..I wish the production team didn't change..I wish the PD was still PD Koto Nagata..so far from my drawa watching experience..the most important thing in drama, beside the actors, were PD and scriptwriter..and this new team couldn't bring the magic and/or didn't have a magic as old team..
From acting aspect..I think just fine..but I think miki was a bit too exagerated..so it feel she was overacting..but once again..I blame this to PD and script..in season 2..I feel that kotoko was more childish than season 1..
However..despite all the flaws I still could enjoyed season 2 because the OTP..If I throwback to episode 1 season 1..It was like I have watched the kotoko and naoki's character growth from HS students until they finally become parents..a very beautiful love story :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest angelabunneh_stv

Is this forum dead already?:(:tears: I'm feeling so regretful because I only found out about Itakiss recently! I should have been here for the spazz party!  I've watched the TW and KR version of the show but I love ITAKISS LIT the most! Miki is sooo adorable I enjoyed watching her so much I didn't even think that she's annoying!! The best Kotoko IMO~ Even though Yuki as Naoki is too cold for my liking (I didn't read the manga so...) but many have said that Yuki portrayed Naoki true to his character so THUMBS UP for this hottie!:wub: I'm actually feeling sooooooo empty after finishing both seasons... how sad :( Anyhow~ I think that the opening for both seasons are the best I seen in doramas or is it just me~~~ heheheh

• 1 year later...

Archived