[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest ilmastuti

episode 4 was a good episode, but definitely not the best for me. It was nice, sweet, and cute. But honestly i think that this episode is kinda... flat.
I really wish that they did some elaboration on the scripts. Personally I'm happy that they stick to the manga-lines. but a little elaboration would make it better i think. Well, there's nothing i could expect regarding that since they already done filming for a long time ago. At least i'm so happy with they way they styled my kotoko. I swear, she's so cuuute yet beautiful in this season  :x :x :x

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mulderscully

ilmastuti said: episode 4 was a good episode, but definitely not the best for me. It was nice, sweet, and cute. But honestly i think that this episode is kinda... flat.
I really wish that they did some elaboration on the scripts. Personally I'm happy that they stick to the manga-lines. but a little elaboration would make it better i think. Well, there's nothing i could expect regarding that since they already done filming for a long time ago. At least i'm so happy with they way they styled my kotoko. I swear, she's so cuuute yet beautiful in this season  :x :x :x

finished watching ep 4, and wow the pace is too fast like idek what'll they do on the last episodes. but I just love kotoko here. her antics are def hilarious and Naoki, uhm he had a moment last ep during the scene in the swing but here nah. I wish they show the progress of the two in every episode so no one is left out.

chris and kin Chan are cute as always.

I hope the plot improves in the upcoming eps. this is different in s1 where the first half was so good and it went kind of flat towards the end but still I loved the first season.

p.s I squeal at that ending, I hate the pace but the fact I am literally gushing over them, I still love you itakiss

JoyceL said: finished watching ep 4, and wow the pace is too fast like idek what'll they do on the last episodes. but I just love kotoko here. her antics are def hilarious and Naoki, uhm he had a moment last ep during the scene in the swing but here nah. I wish they show the progress of the two in every episode so no one is left out. chris and kin Chan are cute as always. I hope the plot improves in the upcoming eps. this is different in s1 where the first half was so good and it went kind of flat towards the end but still I loved the first season. p.s I squeal at that ending, I hate the pace but the fact I am literally gushing over them, I still love you itakiss

Episode 4 was filled with more of Kotoko's epic daydreams, I thought they were "real" at first (I know I'm gullible  8-|) and then I noticed Irie smiled & that was a dead giveaway  :P The end part made me spazz like a fangirl  :x That Irie-kun can be such a spoil sport sometimes LoL. I noticed he pulled her in for a kiss first, I couldn't make out the details as the scene was reallyyy dark!
I'm not too keen on the rival for Kotoko's affections plot arc, but I get that it's needed to move the story along. I just find that whole jealousy thing dated is all. If it brings Irie-Kotoko closer together, hey why not?   :D

have not been active here lately but i am spying each and everyday  and all i could say is i share all your concerns and sentiments actually i already have talked about it here

and i'm just dropping by to say
tumblr_nh39n2Pzab1r9730zo4_500.gif

have a wonderful kissy kissy lovey lovey tuti fruity Christmas evrybody ;D

UJpRvJ3.gifITb0FC5.gif

Guest chelsea91

@ranxie, i agree with everything you say! it's too early to pass judgment though because there are 12 more eps to go but yeah, we know those who managed to get their hands on the DVDs are way ahead. For me so far this season is meh, because the first season got me hooked on the first eps itself. The honeymoon episode is still the best so far for me this season. I don't know, somewhere along the line of watching this season, my mind couldn't help comparing it with the TW version. I know it's a tall order to keep improving when they had the first season that was THAT good but the TW version managed to kick it up a notch with their 2nd season. The chemistry seems to be lacking too between the two main leads. They seem to have lost that X-factor now that their characters are married compared to before. I don't know, maybe I shouldn't be comparing too much with the TW version, the main leads there had insane chemistry and of course, they had all those kiss scenes that made fans go crazy  :-B (of course didn't expect the Jap version would go down that path kiss-wise, but still a tad disappointed with what we have so far) I mean, the first season only had like what? 3 kiss scenes but they were sweeter. the boat kiss made up for season 2 so far (thank goodness). In terms of acting, here's my 2 cents:
1) Yuki is doing a good job as Naoki but I agree, he's too cold with Kotoko. I mean, Joe Cheng's portrayal showed a cold man in front of everybody else but when it was just the two of them, he became the sweetest guy ever. I was hoping we'd see that kind of Naoki too but then I'm not too familiar with the manga so what do I know?
2) Miki is improving but there are still moments when I feel she overacts her role (especially those with Sudou-sempai). And yeah, what's with the excessive hair accessories? And yeah, they should stop dressing her like a school girl. She needs to look more mature anyway for the role.
3) Yamada Yuki's doing a great job as Kin-chan. He's a really great actor, I prefer him out of the three haha.. But we haven't seen much of Kin-chan so far.
4) Chris (sorry forgot the actress' name) is my fave out of all the versions. She passes off as a British ( the TW version had this girl who's fluent in Chinese but her English was not so good to the point where it was not-so-believable that her character's from England) and she's really adorable. I can see her chemistry with Kin-chan already. 
And again the pace of the story. Yup, writing issues there I'm sure. I mean, the first season had 16 episodes compared to TW's 30 eps but still I felt fine with the pace except towards the end. So far, not enjoying the pace too.. 
I'm going to lower my expectations from now on, maybe that way, I'll get to enjoy the drama. 

Hi there! :-h  @chelsea91   :-h
I've heard rave reviews for the Taiwanese version which I've yet to see. I've only ever watched the anime & Naughty Kiss - K-drama version (which I adore!) but yea your post pose some good points. I felt Yuki who plays Naoki look especially lifeless in the current season  :| I can't stand Miki's OTT reactions at times either LoL. It's like in this season it is glaringly obvious the age gap between the 2 are showing, whereas back in the previous season I felt the 2 were peers. And yea agreed that the pace this time around is pretty draggy, I actually found myself fast forwarding or worse dozing off (:| 
I'd still keep watching though :D

photo merryxmas_zps9a4c2276.jpg

Happy Holidays y'all!~~~

Finally i manage to finish watching ep.4 ... And for me the episode is okay but the first half is kinda boring.. But I giggle at the second half because of Naoki..he's getting warmer and warmer to Kotoko now and I love it...though sometimes Kotoko irritates me when she had this weird plans for them.. I've been waiting to see Keita and Naoki's jealousy...

Guest chelsea91

ni8tingayle_4f78 said: Hi there! :-h  @chelsea91   :-h
I've heard rave reviews for the Taiwanese version which I've yet to see. I've only ever watched the anime & Naughty Kiss - K-drama version (which I adore!) but yea your post pose some good points. I felt Yuki who plays Naoki look especially lifeless in the current season  :| I can't stand Miki's OTT reactions at times either LoL. It's like in this season it is glaringly obvious the age gap between the 2 are showing, whereas back in the previous season I felt the 2 were peers. And yea agreed that the pace this time around is pretty draggy, I actually found myself fast forwarding or worse dozing off (:| 
I'd still keep watching though :D

i kno s1 hold a special place in my place so second season seemingly going fast pace not showing smooth emotions of naoki in between just at the end. But i dont care coz i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this drama and this couple always hahaha

Guest inabahimeko

Baby names :3tumblr_nh672lKuOH1rhstzgo1_1280.jpg
Irie father (入江 父):- Kouki (光樹) - Masaki (正樹)
Irie mother (入江 母):- Kotone (琴音)- Kotomi (琴美)
Yuki (裕樹):- Yuta (裕太)
- Yusuke (裕介)
Aihara father (相原父):- Taro (太郎)- Ichiro (一郎)

Archived