[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

fiorella91 said:

Ayame

said:

fiorella91

said:

Ayame

said: I just saw some screencaps of some of the deleted scenes on weibo (there's like

95 minutes

of deleted scenes from Episode 1 to 8 on the DVD), and ugh, I wish they didn't delete those scenes. Screencaps of Kotoko kissing Naoki on the cheek and another one of Naoki smiling as he watches Kotoko sleep. Ahhh.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest somuchkawaii

Ayame said: fiorella91 said: Ayame said: I just saw some screencaps of some of the deleted scenes on weibo (there's like 95 minutes of deleted scenes from Episode 1 to 8 on the DVD), and ugh, I wish they didn't delete those scenes. Screencaps of Kotoko kissing Naoki on the cheek and another one of Naoki smiling as he watches Kotoko sleep. Ahhh.

Episode 10!

Naoki meeting Kotoko's Mother's family! Probably one of the better episodes in terms of showing Naoki's character. (Although, I do know we have missed A LOT from all the deleted scenes. Someone said 95 minutes?!?)

I enjoyed seeing Naoki help all the kids with their homework. It was cute~. I feel as though Naoki would be happy taking vacations there, you know? The whole reason he likes Kotoko is how much excitement she brings and that whole family is full of excitement! It might be a little crazy, but that's what he needs.

Kotoko was definitely embarrassed showing her crazy family to her husband. Embrace your crazy family Kotoko~! You are a little crazy too :P! And so was your mother!

And omg! The girl that has the crush on Yuki!! It's cute to see the little parallel. Yuki seems pretty hard to crack though~ I look forward to more.

Anyone else miss Satomi and Jinko? I wish they didn't cut the scene with Satomi's baby to save for the deleted scenes...  oh well~

I look forward to more!

Guest somuchkawaii

I loved everything about this episode, it was so funny! I hate that we did not get to see katomi's baby though. The actress herself is so pretty!

OMG Kotoko's relatives were one loud rowdy bunch weren't they!?So cute that Yuki has his own "Kotoko"! I think Naoki look so hot whenever he speaks English 8-> I really love that scene where he watched Kotoko sleep. It's funny how alike Kotoko & her mom are as well. 

I'm busy right now, but just wanted to post this here. You can go to this weibo account here & scroll through the posts to see screencaps from I think the final episode: http://www.weibo.com/u/5044523608?from=feed

The screencaps are coming out since the rental DVD's for Ep 9 to 16 (the final ep) are available in Japan now.

Also, in case anyone didn't know already on the drama's official fb/twitter they mentioned that Ep 11 is coming in two weeks on the 16th, not next week.

Guest somuchkawaii

bellavitiara said: some picts from the final episode which come out from the DVDs. these might be spoilers for some people, so I put them under spoiler tags.

tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_nj7ksvGyN71sv1tgoo10_1280.jpg

cr to the righful owner, I dont own all the pictures.

Guest fiorella91

ahhhh thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!!!  I can't wait to see the new irie family!!! Anyway I can't understand why in japan they can rent the second dvd while they are airing the show with those episodes on TV! P.s: ahhhhh i really want to see Kotoko's baby bump :D

Wowww congrats for our OTP for winning the best couple award on the 3rd drama fever awards! unfortunately miki wasn't there but, there's a letter from Miki (it's written in English tho) and Yuki spent his speech time to read it! oh my feels. one thing that I can remember from the letter is that Miki really grew up during 3 years playing a role as Kotoko Irie in this drama~

Some photos when Yuki received the best couple award and read a letter from Miki:
tumblr_nje5qjkypD1rqu6glo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_nje5qjkypD1rqu6glo6_1280.jpg

Yuki in the red carpet:
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o4_1280.jpg

More photos:

tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o7_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_njc1uwVhfD1tsg6o0o9_1280.jpg

(all photos belong to the rightful owner, I don't own them)

Archived