[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

Guest anneyongseo2228

ysgoguma23 said: Annyeong chingu yah!!!! :D I watched through Viki and Dramafever...though I personally prefer Viki because the comments are awesome and give me life :P otherwise pm me and I can suggest other sites. Just not in the thread since its against soompi rules.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest somuchkawaii

Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

Guest chelsea91

somuchkawaii said: Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

somuchkawaii said: Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

Everyone is talking about how much they dislike this arc ( this season really) here or how much is left out. I'm getting discouraged. Should I not continue watching? I have not seen the last two episodes and was going to wait for the third so I can watch the jealousy arc all together. Everyone is saying how poor the acting is and they dont like Naoki no chemistry etc, etc. Is it still worth watching? 

I personally like season 2 very much and I'm actually enjoying it more than Season 1. Although the drama does leave many parts out, and directors are instead making a special cut DVD, I think from a drama perspective the show still works well.

I enjoy the two leads together and...hehe :) ... I'm afraid I've fallen completely for Furukawa Yuki :D

Ive also replayed all the sweet moments between Kotoko and Naoki countless times and I still can't wait till monday!!!!

I would suggest watching what you've pushed off and just see how you feel about the drama from there. If you enjoy it then continue. And if not...theres always the other various adaptations ;)

@joyheartyongseo

Errr...well I'm not too sure about this since I normally don't download, I just stream. But you can always try!!!

Guest fiorella91

Hi, everyone, I'm new here but i have been watching itakiss since last november and i just loved it =DI have just finished watching the last episode, the number 7, and i feel like they didn't give much importance to the ire-kotoko make up! I mean: ahhh everything started during the number 5, then the fight at the end of the 6th and finally i was sooo looking forward to watching the last one cause i wanted to see them making up and the make up at the canteen lastex just few minutes. I am a little bit disappointed about that!!! I have read some comments before mine and i totally agree with who said that this 2nd season is going really fast! And they deleted some others scenes! 

I pity Keita in this episode but Kotoko belongs to Naoki no matter what...don't worry Keita baby you can come to me...
Despite of many cuts I still love it...as long as there's sweet scenes and kissing scenes of two lovebirds I'll be fine with that...I'll go with this season up to the end... Rm4Nb.gif

@somuchkawaii thanks for loving my siggy hehehe RZzmL.gif

I find it hilarious that Naoki is gettin' love advise from Kinnosuke of all people!  :)) It was such sweet revenge for Kin-chan too LoL!  :P I agree with him when he told Naoki that for a genius, he's really clueless, at least when it comes to matters of the heart. Keita right now seem like a distraction or Kin-chan 2.0 for me. It's like if this show gets a third season, will there be another Kin-chan or Keita character to woo Kotoko, y'know what I mean?! And I'm kind of frustrated that even after all that fuss Kotoko made, throwing stuff, yelling, running away (in her apron I might add LoL) that didn't change Naoki one bit. I mean it was fleeting but then he was back to bein' stone...cold.   [-( 
It's OK I get it :-bd Rome wasn't built in a day. So baby steps...baby steps... :-\"
Oh can we just take a moment to cherish this quote from Naoki:-:x 8-> "I can only be my true self when I'm with you (Kotoko)"  :x 8->

Hi everyone! You probably already know this, but itakiss is nominated for the Dramafever awards and Yuki is gonna be there this year! Don't forget to go vote for them in the categories their in. I think one of them is best couple and best japanese drama? Anyways, go vote bc it'd be awesome if our series won 

Guest somuchkawaii

Okay so I just watched the last 3 episodes and I really liked the first 2 but felt the last one was somehow anti-climatic. I think the last half of the third episode (capping ceremony)  was over acted.  I really wanted to see some kind of change in Irie-kun's behavior, even if it was just a little. Oh well. I loved the scene where Kotoko is reenacting the cafeteria scene and Naoki gets embarrassed . I laughed out loud at that, the finger point was hilarious! I really hated Naoki when he told Kotoko maybe she should "go home with Keita". I wanted to punch him through the screen. Sigh... Kotoko is a stronger woman than me. 
I am kind of new to the world of J-drama, I was strictly just an anime fan but I saw one episode of MK and am now looking for more dramas like MK. I was wondering if anyone here had any suggestions? I would like something with a happy ending and a romance of course. Thank you!

I keep thinking as to when did I saw this kind of scene...It's so familiar , then I went back to season 1...and found this...history repeats itself...
A JEALOUS NAOKI

FROM SEASON 216106432119_d5d2762db8_o.jpg

FROM SEASON 1
16106432509_8755793874_o.jpg

15672690013_39c60a9acd_o.jpg

Naoki even if he's almost perfect he still got jealous with guys like Kinosukke and Keita...poor him...they say good looking people are the most likely to feel insecure...

Archived