[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

JUST FINISHED EP 9 IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I cry every episode so..............)
I know a lot of people hate the jelousy thing but I love it, even though it makes me cry my eyes out every time Kotoko suffers (or cries or even thinks that Naoki might not like her), which this episode did, I still think it's good for Kotoko. I mean she doesn't have much confidence but I think she starts to gain more each episode, like this time she just pushed the girl hahaha and just shouted that she wouldn't have gone to America and all that, saying her love it's bigger than Rika's- and got a kiss from Naoki ajkfdhksjdhf :D:D:D:D:D I LOVE THIS COUPLE SO MUCH
ALSO, I read somewhere else that Kotoko's faces and the way she talks were annoying....HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!I adore Miki and how she plays Kotoko, I truly think she plays the part perfectly, and her faces are hilarious!!!!!!!!!! I haven't watched that many japanese dramas but I think all of them are a bit like this I don't know how to explain it, but I just love it :x

I don't know if I said this but I need merch from this drama, like mugs or shirts, so I can BE CLOSER TO THEM IM CRAZY

ps: did you know that Yuki is going to the DramaFever awards? WELL I DO!!!! AND I DONT LIVE IN NEW YORK WHY!!!!!!!! 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this episode reika was such an annoying a-ss b-i-t-c-h OHH MY GAWDD LIKE UGHGH GO TF AWAY YOU CHILD! YOu are so freakin annoying almost as annoying as mari chan from the honeymoon. Like, why does everyone wanna hop on naoki's d-ic-k? if you knew his real self, you'd be like whoops nevermind lol. 

okay so i thought i'll be pissed with Naoki in this ep but thankfully no and Rika well I expected it already. I just wished Kotoko heard all the things Naoki said to Rika so the girl will trust him more but the line "I chose you, have more confidence" kind of made it all up. 
P.S. I still find it weird the jealousy here because they're cousins for godsake. Idk, is that even legal or normal in Japan.

Yay for next episode, Yuki's loveline. :)) and I cracked up at that last scene in the preview, spelling Naoki's name wrong. LMAO =))

@i.am.bugz.funny hahaha omg it happened to me but with my brother!!! i was watching the episode and crying a lot, and my older brother opens the door and says "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!" and I wiping my tears I say "it just that this episode.... *cries more* " and he yelled that he got worried and I was just crying over something stupid (it was a kotoko-naoki moment I mean COME ON I CAN CRY!!!!!) and he hit me hahahahaIt happens..... a lot haha i'm to sensitive :-S

edit: i tried to do the mention thing but i don't know why it didn't work i feel stupid

Guest fiorella91

I loved this last episode, especially the kiss ahhhh so sweet! But of course the hottest kiss so far is the one on the boat ;) Does anyone have the dvd? I really would like to watch the delete scenes XD

My copy of the Box 1 DVD probably won't get here for another 3 to 4 days, so I'm still waiting.

Btw, for those who didn't see, I saw this on twitter [credit to Heylaily11]:
RFGtrZh.jpg
9i0psfH.jpg

I'm amazed that just the Box 1 set (Ep 1-8) alone is 95 minutes cut from the TV broadcast. And Box 2 set (Ep 9-16) will include 78 minutes? Gonna have to save money for that, too lol.

@mulderscully MUAHAHA  >:) I thought I was the only one who caught that  /:) I mean I know those two are suppose to pretend to play a married couple but it's like Yuki is takin' it wayyy too seriously methinks LoL  :P;)
Just got caught up on watchin' episodes 8-9. Episode 8 was a major snoozefest (:| Fortunately the show redeemed itself somewhat in episode 9. Although it's like they're goin' with the jealousy thing...again 8-| 
@keylimeshi IKR LoL. It's like unless you're into sadism then hey go for it! 
The kiss was equal parts hot and meh to me, like it lacked a little something :-? I kind of wanted Kotoko to put her arms around Naoki's neck to make the embrace tighter but eh whatever. Her voice grates on me sometimes. The actor who plays Naoki, could try to vary his facial expressions a bit. He just looks the same in most scenes. 

Guest mulderscully

...what the series lacks so far is aside from the interaction between Kotoko and Naoki is the "genuine" change of his character from being this cold guy to a sweet husband. They've been married for 2 1/2 years and still no change?  From my point of view yes he did change on "some" point but the production did not show that much for us to be convinced. One good example is on episode 10 wherein Kotoko woke up and said good morning to her husband, they should have showed Naoki waking up and telling her good morning also with a smile or something like that instead of telling that her face is puffed up and not to good to look at sheesh. If only the production and the director showed that when he is with her without anybody else looking that he is genuinely sweet and caring to her, then we will be convinced that his character truly changed from the first season.

I just saw some screencaps of some of the deleted scenes on weibo (there's like 95 minutes of deleted scenes from Episode 1 to 8 on the DVD), and ugh, I wish they didn't delete those scenes. Screencaps of Kotoko kissing Naoki on the cheek and another one of Naoki smiling as he watches Kotoko sleep. Ahhh.

Guest fiorella91

Ayame said: I just saw some screencaps of some of the deleted scenes on weibo (there's like 95 minutes of deleted scenes from Episode 1 to 8 on the DVD), and ugh, I wish they didn't delete those scenes. Screencaps of Kotoko kissing Naoki on the cheek and another one of Naoki smiling as he watches Kotoko sleep. Ahhh.

Guest ilmastuti

mulderscully said: ...what the series lacks so far is aside from the interaction between Kotoko and Naoki is the "genuine" change of his character from being this cold guy to a sweet husband. They've been married for 2 1/2 years and still no change?  From my point of view yes he did change on "some" point but the production did not show that much for us to be convinced. One good example is on episode 10 wherein Kotoko woke up and said good morning to her husband, they should have showed Naoki waking up and telling her good morning also with a smile or something like that instead of telling that her face is puffed up and not to good to look at sheesh. If only the production and the director showed that when he is with her without anybody else looking that he is genuinely sweet and caring to her, then we will be convinced that his character truly changed from the first season.

fiorella91 said: Ayame said: I just saw some screencaps of some of the deleted scenes on weibo (there's like 95 minutes of deleted scenes from Episode 1 to 8 on the DVD), and ugh, I wish they didn't delete those scenes. Screencaps of Kotoko kissing Naoki on the cheek and another one of Naoki smiling as he watches Kotoko sleep. Ahhh.

Guest fiorella91

Ayame

said:

fiorella91

said:

Ayame

said: I just saw some screencaps of some of the deleted scenes on weibo (there's like

95 minutes

of deleted scenes from Episode 1 to 8 on the DVD), and ugh, I wish they didn't delete those scenes. Screencaps of Kotoko kissing Naoki on the cheek and another one of Naoki smiling as he watches Kotoko sleep. Ahhh.

fiorella91 said: Thank you soooo much ^___^ Anyway i have found the videos on a fb page:  class="_58gi" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;"Furukawa Yuki Daisuki ! - 古川雄輝 大好き!Check it out ^_^

Archived