[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I really liked the last four episodes.  The kids are great actors but why is that little girl so damn mean to her mother because her mother is poor.  Seriously my mom would have done some child abuse on my behind if I dare speak or act in that manner towards her.   

The second daughter in law is really evil, but it is a drama so she will continue to get away with it for a while.  it seems as though the mother in law blames the first second daughter in law for the accident. 

As to the crazy pregnant lady, she is only following the footstep of her louse of a new rich husband.  I am sorry he is worse than her because he treated his first son poorly before his new wife even started.   The new wife at least had the envy issue but what was his reason for treating his son in that manner.

@nikkij" Welcome..

I agree" The father is really irking my nerves with his bull crap to for him to grow up in which in his age but not his mind if you ask me, that little girl is to grown and didn't appreciate how she told her mother to stop kissing and hugging her, because her mother was dirty (please) I said all kinds of foul language that I can't type on here, actually I just let off an little steam ~X(  when her grown azz said those word to her poor mother..

Hi all,

I really liked the last four episodes.  The kids are great actors but why is that little girl so damn mean to her mother because her mother is poor.  Seriously my mom would have done some child abuse on my behind if I dare speak or act in that manner towards her.   

The first daughter in law is really evil, but it is a drama so she will continue to get away with it for a while.  it seems as though the mother in law blames the second daughter in law for the accident. 

As to the crazy pregnant lady, she is only following the footstep of her louse of a new rich husband.  I am sorry he is worse than her because he treated his first son poorly before his new wife even started.   The new wife at least had the envy issue

but what was his reason for treating his son in that manner.

I am sorry to say this, but do you meant the second DIL is mean?

@suchadiva42,
I just seen episode 4 and your right Eun Bi mom has went stone crazy behind those handbok..From the preview I don't think the first DIL died from the accident.. I think if she do die it will be because the grounds man went to the hospital and finished her off... 

Is green eye shadow the new trend with these actress... The lil girl Min Jung mom hand on all that soft pink and white with green eye shadow.. LOL ... This drama is getting very good... 
Preggo thought it was Jh father that had all the money and property but all that belongs to Jh it's Jh mom wealth... I guess preggo she going to be calculating on how she going to take this boy's wealth... The boy's get along fine it's the mom that out to steal sht that don't belongs to none of them not even her so called husband... Man I can't wait to see the next episode..   

Hi there! Have just started on the drama. So far it has quite an interesting storyline and plot development. But, can I just say, the hanboks are really lovely? Er, more so than the storyline? Kekeke…

Anyhoo, having watched the first two episodes, I'm assuming that the young Eun-Bi will be Jang Bo Ri later? And she'll have a romantic storyline with Jae Hwa? If that is so, then doesn't that make her cousins with Jae Hwa (KJH's character)? Since her aunt and his mother were sisters. And in Korean context isn't it a no-no for cousins to fall in love and/or wed?

Anyone who can enlighten me on this?

@caray

I think the EB isn't the 2nd DIL's daughter because if you watch the 1st episode when she got out the car and ran away in which she'll indeed turn up because as EB get's older will start having flashbacks of what happen that night of the accident and will put 2 and 2 pieces together..

@caray,........
If you think about it Eb and Jb are not blood related.. Really no relation connected to the marriage... Jh Aunt is Married to Eb's uncle and that's it as far as the taboo thing goes the uncle is dead and the Aunt may also die off to.. So to speak it's okay if they date and marry even if the uncle and aunt remain alive...   

After finishing Golden Rainbow, I been searching for a new addiction and I came across this drama which is quite interesting. I can see now that the 2nd Daughter-in-law will be the big villain. I can't wait to see her reaction once she notices that her daughter is missing or will she care that much since her only goal is to be first in everything. Also, the pregnant woman coming in as the second villain with her so obvious greed to take everything. Why would this man cheat on his wife with a woman who looks like a cartoon character I wonder? I can't see the attraction at all. I only thing I can think of is that she is so easy. The children actors are doing a excellent job as usual. Its always the kids that bring the show together.  I'm enjoying the show so far and since its a long journey of 50 episodes I expect plenty of drama.

@Lilly58" Welcome.. The More The Merrier"

I agree" HY really needs to take that eye shadow off because she looks a hot mess, and your right about IH being a devious DIL in which she'll be called out soon of what she's doing, and this time her husband SB won't lie and cover for her at all but I'm loving this drama so far and can't wait to see the next episode as well..

@Lilly58,... @glacee,.. @caray,  ... Welcome the three of you......
I stumble upon this dram because I really couldn't get into wonderful days.... Not that I have anything against it but I only like two people out if all and feel the rest is a waste if time to look at....

@suchadiva42, 
In the preview it shows the evil Dil at the hospital with her husband... Now I wonder did she lie and tell her husband that Eb was in the car with the uncle and aunt.. How is she explaining to him how the lil girl disappeared like that.. Is making hanboks is the only thing in her life that she would kill for.. If so her life is just to shallow.. This lady don't love anybody but herself..Not even her on child..
Maybe Eb wil remember her childhood and what happened that dreadful day... I can't think of the name of the drama off hand.. (this couple adopted a lil girl but the wife gets pregnant and gave birth to a lil girl but the adopted girl hated the real daughter so much she took the lil girl to the train station and left her on purpose once the lil girl got her memory back she work on that evil adopted girl nerves so bad) Well let's see what Eb will have in store for her mom...     

@valsava"

I also believe EB will remember what happened that night in which IH was trying to stop OS from going to get the right stuff to make the hanbok as IH overheard OS and followed them causing that accident and I can't wait for the conclusion from this drama next week..

@suchadiva42,
I know that Ih is just sick with this Hanbok stuff..I'm hoping that the husband still divorce her and hire a maid to come in to do the cooking and the cleaning but knowing her I think her husband will end up dead also she already made one attempt on his life...  What happens when she do take the title what's next Who is going to run the company the youngest son seems that he's not interested or was his brother working at Jw company... The reason I said Jw company because it was Jw's mom relatives seem to have come from wealth and the brother wife which is Jw's mom sister is apart of that wealth....
Wait just who is the owner of this company or was it two companies..? 

@valsava"

I believe it was 2 companies and your right it was JW's mom family company, when I seen how IH was by poking a hole in the floor busting a gas leak, I was actually shaking my head saying damn she a devious woman to do something like that in order for SB to marry her azz..

Archived