[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

valsava said: @suchadiva42,
I wonder what happen to Ih after she caused the accident... She must not have went back to the house.. It had to be some years.. I can't wait to see this weekend episode and the mistress I wonder do that old man ever marry her wow it a lot that's going to be going on in this drama...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the woman playing the mistress in Take My Hand as the aunt (only after she realized how badly she treated YS) but in this drama.. I was liking her for a min until he brings her home. Right from the start she went power crazy. There was no real reason for to take down the picture and throw it on the floor.  Or to burn those clothes.. she is a manipulative shrew and she is going to be the character that goes mad with finally being with the rich man.

If she had good intentions (which we know she does not) she could have given that family photo to the little boy you can see he is still suffering from the loss of his mother that was not all that long ago. But I noticed in episode 2 she mentioned a couple of times trying to put her son in the presidents seat. Then she removes his mothers clothes throwing them on the floor having the nerve to remark why so many Hanbok's and then tricks the child and burns them.. I wanted his aunt to do something to badly. I was happy that the father let her have it and was putting her out for her antics. All though I can not stand his characters treatments of his sons at least he showed me that he is not a push over for this woman and her tricks. He is a dog for cheating on his wife with her having two kids out of wedlock but not a fool. Now that I said that I am not really interested in this story line at the moment.. whenever they are on the screen I want to scream!! Simply because the mistress gets on my nerves every time I see her on the screen. I would prefer to have the second child there with his half brother without her.

I felt bad for the child and then his mother sister the 1st DIL is told by the crazy 2nd DIL In Hwa about the man bringing his mistress home and her sister is not even cold in the ground yet. I almost cried with her as she cried on her husbands shoulders for her dead sister and nephew.

Now back to Crazy 2nd DIL.. did anyone get that the caretaker maybe her brother? Also why is she so mad to be the head Hanbok maker. It can not be about they way she grew up. Because she has been married a number of years although like the MIL I think she staged the incident as well (or she really wanted to kill the son) to save him and get married. Frankly her saving him was no reason to shackle the man to her. Like he told her if she had not saved him he would never have looked at her. Truth is truth but she is too crazed and her causing the accident and running away at the beginning loosing  Jang Bo Ri proves it.

Now back to the beginning...I think the uncle died in that accident but I can not be sure.. I want to hope the 1st DIL did not, she was a nice character and I would like to see her continue in her role if nothing else blocking In Hwa from being the head maker.

Ldy Gmerm said:

Now back to Crazy 2nd DIL.. did anyone get that the caretaker maybe her brother? Also why is she so mad to be the head Hanbok maker. It can not be about they way she grew up. Because she has been married a number of years although like the MIL I think she staged the incident as well (or she really wanted to kill the son) to save him and get married. Frankly her saving him was no reason to shackle the man to her. Like he told her if she had not saved him he would never have looked at her. Truth is truth but she is too crazed and her causing the accident and running away at the beginning loosing  Jang Bo Ri proves it.

Now back to the beginning...I think the uncle died in that accident but I can not be sure.. I want to hope the 1st DIL did not, she was a nice character and I would like to see her continue in her role if nothing else blocking In Hwa from being the head maker.

I am not trying to be judge mental here, but it seems that Korean dramas are not doing a good job of showing equality. It just seems to me that a lot families cares about being rich and they can't ever accept the poor. I mean I am pretty sure it is no true in real Korean societies. At least I don't think so. Or yea, don't the age gap between lovers.

So, going back to the drama, I understand that the second daughter-in-law hates her mother-in-law, but she is being too greediness herself. I know that this is just a drama, but I think there are better ways of handing those kinds of situation. And there is definitely no need to treat you sister-in-law like she does. Sometimes I am really wondering why am I still watching kdramas because all the revenge stories are the same. Finally, I am crossing fingers that OS won't die.

I'm loving this drama after watching episode 3 and is waiting to see it again with subs this episode was indeed a good one, and trying to understand why the DIL is evil as I were continue watching the flashback on how her mother died on the street, and I love the interact of the young ones so far with the 2 boys and will be looking forward to the next episode as well please keep um coming >:/

@suchadiva42,.........Hey Girl,.........
I think we should pick a day after the subs come out and spazz this drama because right now  we still can't tell what's really going on.. Last week it was sub by wed so let's watch on wed and we can catch up then... What do you think it's just a suggestion... But I really want to get into this drama since I stop looking at the novel... It was just to boring...   

@valsava"

That will be fine with me since I didn't see today's episode I actually watched yesterday episode on Viki subbed and girlfriend it is getting good, episode 3 is already subbed 100% and yes we can spazz this drama out in which I'm loving the kids and seems I can't get enough..

@suchadiva42,....... Great...... So I got something else to watch... So viki got three sub already.. Well I need to re-watch 1 and 2 anyway.. So I can get more insight... Did the father put his mistress out?...Never mind don't tell me I'll just watch... Is AE fully sub yet..  

After watching episode 4 with subs" I see where halmoni is trying to leave one of daughter-in-law in charge of the hanbok business in which the youngest DIL is scheming her way through life, and one minute I feel sorry for her than the next she's running around doing bad things while the oldest DIL is getting blame for it, I love the kids in this drama especially the boys and I'm hoping they stay that way when they become older to the fact that I'm loving this drama with 4 episodes in that makes you want more in which this week isn't coming no sooner..

@suchadiva42,.....
Where you watch episode 4 I just saw 3.... And I tell you I think this drama is really going to be good... The grounds man have known the evil Dil since she was a child so that's why he was helping her he's not her brother... So maybe he do like her... I still don't see Halmoni leaving that business to her... She tried to kill her husband not once but twice... 

@suchadiva42,.....
Ok got it... That lil girl don''t like that everybody is looking at her mommy badly but her mommy do bad things she is determine to be the owner of the house and the business... So I take it after the accident she never went back to the house... I don't know if her husband is dead at this point or do he even die... But I think she comes back after 10 or maybe 15 years with another child trying to pass it off as Jb.. So we will get a time jump into they adult hood and not they teenage day's  I just hope Jh aunt didn't die in that car accident... I hope the eldest DIL to still be alive and had a son on her azz then we could see just how dirty she really is... 

After watching the last four episodes of this Drama I am more then convinced that the second DIL is bat sh*** crazy. I do not care what your background is you do not do the things she has done. She has done the hero thing to be able to marry the second son, she has lied, and stolen to try and look better in everyone eyes and still falls short. She ignores her little girl and tries to beat out the 1st DIL because she knows that her mother in law does not like her. Well she does not like you because you are evil and crazy.

I felt bad for her husband because he lied for her and his mother knew it. All because he is trying to make her give up and stop being crazy over this but she is not listening.

Now I think the caretaker is just someone helping her who knew either her or her mother when she was younger. Since in episode 3 I think the younger brother comes for money to leave and telling her to take care of the other siblings.

She has now sold her work when she was not suppose too. Will cause her SIL and BIL to crash their car and loose the little girl who in the preview no one seems to know is missing yet unless that is what the MIL is saying. Also did she not think of the blackbox and camera in the car?

Instead of remorse she is telling the husband she can now be the head Hanbok maker nothing gets through to her that she caused two people to be injured and possibly die. I really hope that neither of them die.

I can tell that the 1st son has had it with the 2nd DIL and knows she is rotten just like his mother.. the 1st DIL I want to ring her neck for trying to be nice and understanding to that witch all the time.

On to the other side.. I would watch the new woman because she is little too interested in the stocks and things that were in his wife's name and now the 1st sons. Also we saw in the flash back she met that woman on the night she died buying eggs and his wife knew who she was because she looked at her in shock and noticed her stomach as well. I bet she was killed because she was upset about finding out this man's woman has a baby on the way by him.. another one.

I am ready for the time jumps now.. sorry to say..

After watching the preview" The 2nd DIL is trying to make sure she wins that hanbok contest by getting the 1st DIL and husband in a car accident that she caused, but I hope they don't die or have amnesia, I know it's only 4 episodes in but this is a must see drama to a fact that I can't wait for this weekend to come..

Guest hipstere

estrellita1122 said: I just read from OYS fan cafe where she updeted and she told us that she will appear on ep 7 and is practicing very hard Jeolla-do diallect(accent) So excited for her.

Archived