Director: Baek Ho-Min

Writer: Kim Sun-Ok

Network: MBC

Episodes: 50 episodes

Release Date: April, 2014 -- TBA

Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 20:40

Language: Korean

Plot

"Jang Bo-Ri is here" follows two women who experience sudden changes with their lives and families.   As a child, Jang Bo-Ri (Oh Yeon Seo)) was adopted by a family without much money. She then learns that she is the missing daughter from a wealthy family. Jang Bo-Ri goes through the drastic change in her life and tries to become a successful designer of traditional Korean dresses. Meanwhile, the daughter (Lee Yu-Ri) from the wealthy family must live a different life with the family without much money. Joo Chan-woo(Kim Ji Hoon), is a prosecutor. He lost his mother when he was young and grew up with step-siblings. He is a positive thinker and supports the law but is a fool when it comes to women. He forms a romance line with Jang Bo-ri (Oh Yeon-seo).

Cast

Oh Yeon-Seo - Jang Bo-Ri

BhNQ3HOIMAAttq_.jpg:large                                     

Kim Ji-Hoon- Joo Chan-Woo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSPExF0Si01g6-wpnnfLQ

Oh Chang-Suk - Joo Sang-Woo

BhNR113IcAEhQxd.jpg:large               

Lee Yu-Ri - Do Min Jung

BhNQ6Z2IMAAkJB4.jpg:large                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Kim Yong Rim as ----                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Han Jin Hee as---

Kim Hye Ok as-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Gun Il as---

Gum Bo ra as

YANG MI KYUNG AS---

Han Seung Yeon as Joo Ga Eul                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Chang-seok stars in "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!"

Oh Chang-seok stars in "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!"

ActorOh Chang-seokis starring in the new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!".

He takes on the role of Joo Sang-woo, a cold and rational man with a great passion for wealth and fame.

PF Entertainment delivers words of support from the fans as he is putting in a lot of hard work into it.

"Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" is about the life of a mother and two daughters whose lives change and enter conflict. It is written byKim Soon-okfrom "Five Fingers" and produced byBaek Ho-minfrom "May Queen".

Source from :news.nate.com

Oh Yeon-seo in “Jang Bo-ri Is Here!”

Actress Oh Yeon-seo is starring in the new MBC weekend drama “Jang Bo-ri Is Here!!”.

She takes on the title role of the 50-part weekend drama “Jang Bo-ri Is Here!” which is a follow-up to “Give Love Away“.

She takes on the role of Jang Bo-ri, who doesn’t know how to give up even in desperate times and challenges herself to new dreams.

She was a bubbly character in the KBS 2TV “My Husband Got a Family” but this time she’s going to change and become a character who doesn’t kneel down to reality and overcomes her difficulties.

Oh Yeon-seo has been preparing well and she’s excited to be able to come out with a mature version of herself.

Meanwhile, “Jang Bo-ri Is Here!” is about two women whose lives change and their mother. It is produced by Baek Ho-min and written by Kim Soon-ok. To be aired in April.

Credit: http://www.ohkpop.com/147256/oh-yeon-seo-in-jang-bo-ri-is-here

Kim Ji-hoon-I in new MBC drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!"
photo410088.jpg

Actor Kim Ji-hoon-I is starring in the new MBC drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!".
He takes on the role of Joo Chan-woo, a prosecutor. He lost his mother when he was young and grew up with step-siblings. He is a positive thinker and supports the law but is a fool when it comes to women. He forms a romance line with Jang Bo-ri (Oh Yeon-seo).
"Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" is about two women whose lives change and their mothers. It is produced by Baek Ho-min and written by Kim Soon-ok. To be aired in April after "Give Love Away".
HanCinema

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KARA’s Han Seung Yeon and Actor Kim Ji Hoon to Act in New MBC Drama, “Jang Bori Is Here!”
seungyeon_jihoon.jpg

KARA member Han Seung Yeon and actor Kim Ji Hoon are going to be starring in a new MBC drama called, “Jang Bori Is Here!” 

On March 3, MBC representatives told My Daily, “Han Seung Yeon and Kim Ji Hoon will be appearing in ‘Jang Bori’s Here.’” 

Han Seung Yeon will be playing the role of Joo Ga Eul, the youngest child of a rich family, who has a spirited personality. Kim Ji Hoon will be playing the role of Joo Ga Eul’s older brother, Joo Chan Woo, a prosecutor. 

Another actor beside Han Seung Yeon and Kim Ji Hoon confirmed to appear in “Jang Bori Is Here!” is actor Oh Chang Suk

The first episode of MBC drama, “Jang Bori is Here!” is scheduled to air on the weekends sometime in April, following the end of drama, “Give Love Away.” 

Soompi

Well let's hope KJH has a good role to play in which it states that he's an prosecutor and will like OYS and Oh damn sure looking forward to it ;)

I hope so too. I been searching news if they had the script reading and when filming stars but i have no news. I just know this this month they will start filming. Since i don't understand Korean i dont know who else is casted on this drama. i have to wait for news to be translated.

Well let's hope KJH has a good role to play in which it states that he's an prosecutor and will like OYS and Oh damn sure looking forward to it ;)

Your wish come true lol. He is the main lead yuppi hahahaha. I need to post his picture on top but i will do it when my laptop is working ciz by phone i can do anything just comment :)

Oh Yeon Suh, Lee Yoo Ri, & Kim Ji Hoon To Film “Jang Bo Ri Is Here”
bori.png?w=600

"Jang Bo Ri Is Here," the prequel to the MBC Saturday Sunday drama "Do You Give Love Away" is going to air in the beginning of April. In the drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here," actress Oh Yeon Suh, actor Kim Ji Hoon, and actress Lee Yoo Ri are going to star as the main characters. The drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here," is written by scriptwriter Kim Soon Ok, who has written popular dramas such as "Temptation of Wife" in 2008, "Five Fingers," and "Creation of The Family." Actress Oh Yeon Suh in the new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" is to play the main character Jang Bo Ri, and lead the 50 episode long weekend drama. Jang Bo Ri is a naïve girl who does not know how to give up, and is inherently optimistic. The drama tells the story of Jang Bo Ri, and the situation where the real daughter and an adopted daughter of a mother have been swapped.
In addition to the three main actors, actors such as Kim Yong Rim, Han Jin Hee, Kim Hye Ok, Yang Mi Kyung, and Gum Bo Ra are going to star. Actors and singers of idol groups Han Seung Yeon from Kara and Gun Il from Cho Shin Sung are also going to star in the drama.
The new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" is to premiere in April.
kdramastars

Writer Of Popular 2008 Drama ‘Temptation of Wife’ Scripts New Weekend Drama
bori.png?w=600

The prequel to the MBC Saturday Sunday drama "Do You Give Love Away" is going to air in the beginning of April. The drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here," is written by scriptwriter Kim Soon Ok, who has written popular dramas such as "Temptation of Wife" in 2008, "Five Fingers," and "Creation of The Family." The new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" is to air after the current MBC weekend drama "Do You Give Love Away." Actress Oh Yeon Suh in the new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" is to play the main character Jang Bo Ri, and lead the 50 episode long weekend drama. Jang Bo Ri is a naïve girl who does not know how to give up, and is inherently optimistic. The drama tells the story of Jang Bo Ri, and the situation where the real daughter and an adopted daughter of a mother have been swapped.
The new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo Ri Is Here" is to premiere in April.
kdramastars

Archived