[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason the car chase and accident I want to think happen after the events for the contest to see who will be Master Hanbok maker. Seems they were either going to deliver something or tell someone something and In Hwa was trying to stop them causing to crash.. and when she leaves Jang Bo Ri (how do you not know your kid is not in the car.. this woman is nuts!!! ) at the accident (she must have had trauma from seeing her aunt and uncle perhaps bloody in the car and could not remember her people) because I think she gets adopted and then later they find out she was really the daughter of rich people..

I have question, what was the flashback about?

I think is when In Hwa save Soo Dong when they were couple(not married yet) but aperenly the accident of Soo Dong was plan by In Hwa so she can became his life saver and marry him( well thats what her mother in law thinks)

As I was watching episode 2 with subs I think halmoni already knows how devious her dil IH can be and about those scissors why they broke off is a mystery, but to me I'm thinking she killed her son and I don't know why OS lied to halmoni about finding her hanbok in which we know that heffa burnt it, so now I know why she did it because they're having a contest of who can make the best hanbok and to the fact that I'm loving this drama with the kids in all..

The father of the 2 boys is a heartless monster ..... completely unfeeling, cold and domineering.  I cant fathom this man, he shows no remorse for his son who just lost his mother and on top of that he apparently had an affair with a cheap hair salon lady while still being married to Jae Hwa's mum, fathered a son with another kid on the way .... yet behaves like he is god when he is nothing more than a low life.  Men like him make me grind my teeth ~X(

The father of the 2 boys is a heartless monster ..... completely unfeeling, cold and domineering.  I cant fathom this man, he shows no remorse for his son who just lost his mother and on top of that he apparently had an affair with a cheap hair salon lady while still being married to Jae Hwa's mum, fathered a son with another kid on the way .... yet behaves like he is god when he is nothing more than a low life.  Men like him make me grind my teeth ~X(

So far i dont like this character at all. I cant believe this woman burn all his moms clothes and he lets her act as if she is the owner and he prefers her son more and threats him better than the other. Hate hate

@timsha,...... :-h...... We meet again........I like this drama.....
That lady had nerve haven't been in that house 2 days and throwing stuff out and burning pictures...
@LdyGmerm, @suchadiva42.
I wonder do the evil stepsister try and switch and play like she's her...

@valsava"

I believe that's what going to happen as the evil stepsister will be with the adopted family but the nice girl is actually there real daughter in which HY really have some nerve to burn someone else clothes like that to the point where I can't wait until somebody get's with this old sea hag chic  8-|

@suchadiva42,
I wonder what happen to Ih after she caused the accident... She must not have went back to the house.. It had to be some years.. I can't wait to see this weekend episode and the mistress I wonder do that old man ever marry her wow it a lot that's going to be going on in this drama...

Archived