[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

'King's Family" Choi De Chul Joins "Here Comes Jang Bo Ri" Weekend Comeback
kings-family-choi-de-chul-joins-here-com

"King's Family" Choi De Chul will be coming back to the TV screen with "Jang Bo-Ri is here!"
On March 26th, Choi De Chul's management company GG Entertainment said, "Choi De Chul will play the role of Kang Ne Chun in the new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo-Ri is here!"
Choi De Chul is playing the role of Kang Ne Chun who is responsible and has a great personality.  He is poor but has confidence and passion to play the role of a "Benz Man" who acquires love.
Especially in his past drama KBS 2TV "King's Family" he expressed his desperate side, in "Jan Bo-RI Is here!" it'll be interesting if he shows a new acting dimension.
Choi De Chul said, "I'm so happy to act out a character that I wanted to see.  As much as it's a great opportunity, I will work hard to make this project shine."
Meanwhile, "Jan Bo-RI Is here!" Is a story about two women whose identities change and they are placed in a dramatic situation as this tells the story of them and their mothers.  It will be broadcast in early April after "Golden Rainbow."
kdramastars

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@StaRix.. thank you for the photos...love them...  Really like this look on OYS.

More casting news... I like him in Bride of the Century.

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Sung Hyuk Cast in "Here Comes Jang Bo Ri!"

sung-hyuk-cast-in-here-comes-jang-bo-ri.

Actor Sung Hyuk will be in the new MBC weekend drama "I'm Here! Jang Bo Ri."

In "I'm Here! Jang Bo RI", Sung Hyuk plays the role of the first love Moon Ji Sang Lee Yoo Ri (role of Min Jung) and shows an acting transformation.

Moon Ji Sang gets dumped by Min Jung (played by Lee Yoo Ri) who chooses money and authority and starts to seek revenge towards Min Jung.

Sung Hyuk debuted in 2005 in SBS drama "Go to the Beach" and was featured in SBS "Oh my Lady" KBS "Please marry me" and other pieces and recently in TV Chosun, he played two roles and plays the role of the brother of Yang Jin Sung (payed by Jang Yi Kyung) in the role of Jang Yi Hyun as a cold elite.

In the recent MBC weekend drama, "Here comes Jang Bo Ri!", two women's identity gets changed and they are placed in a big conflict as their daughters and mothers are in a fun situation.  It will be broadcast after "Give Love Away" on April 5th.

Source: KDrama Stars

Guest love88

when jang bo ri here presscon???anyone know..that should this week right??this drama will aired next weeks 5 april??i am right??

Kim Ji-hoon-I and Oh Yeon-seo mention EXO
photo421183.jpg

Kim Ji-hoon-I and Oh Yeon-seo laid out their plot prior to their new MBC weekend drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!".

Kim Ji-hoon-I said, "If the drama reaches 25%, I will dance to the EXO song in Myeong-dong".

"Oh Yeon-seo has to become Kara" he added.

Netizens say, "I am headed for Myeong-dong", "Are you trying to bring in the EXO fans?" and more.

Meanwhile, "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" is the story of two sisters whose fates are twisted and are faced with intense conflicts. To be aired on the 5th at 8:45PM.

Source: Hancinema

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[spot] Kim Ji-hoon and Oh Yeon-seo, New Perfect Match for the Drama ‘Jang Bo-ri Is Here’Posted by: psr project , April 1, 2014
1-1.jpg

On April 1st, press release for MBC’s new weekend drama ‘Jang Bo-ri Is Here’ was held at Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul. The drama is about two mothers whose biological daughter and adopted daughter are switched. The daughters and mothers go into conflict sitations.
Oh Yeon-seo, Kim Ji-hoon, Lee Yoo-ri, Oh Chang-seok and Han Seung-yeon appeared at the press release with the production crew including the director Baek Ho-min who directed ‘Assorted Gems’ and ‘May Queen’ and the writer Kim Sun-ok who wrote ‘Temptation of Wife’ and  ‘Temptation of an Angel’.
Director Baek Ho-min explained about the drama, saying “this drama shows all sorts of emotions such as love, conflict and hatred accompanied in family relationships. It’s about three families and their lives”.

2-1.jpg
Kim Ji-hoon plays prosecutor Lee Jae-hwa a comic character 

The leading actress Oh Yeon-seo described her role Jang Bo-ri as a bright, lovely and relentless character, saying “I am thinking of better ways to express her lovely and cute characteristics”.
Kim Ji-hoon said “I play a prosecutor again after my last role. While their jobs are the same however, their personalities are completely different. Also, Lee Jae-hwa is a funny character.”
Lee Yu-ri making a comeback with the MBC’s new drama described her role as an evil but lovely character. “The viewers will feel compassion for Yun Min-jung. I’ll do my best to play my character well.”
In his new drama, Oh Chang-seok plays Kim Ji-hoon’s brother who is very forward and reckless to achieve his goals and get whatever he wants. He said he would focus on expressing his character.
Han Seung-yeon said “Lee Ga-eul is naive and a little childish. She is also extravagant and thinks every man likes her. She is not lovable but you’ll like her.”
3-1.jpg
“We are an evil couple”, said Oh Chang-seok and Lee Yu-ri

When asked about the important element of the drama, the director said “It’s about love between family members. That’s the point that I’ll focus on”.
Oh Yeon-seo said her personality is more similar to Jang Bo-ri’s than her past roles as selfish girl. She also said that she’s learning Jeolla-do dialect from a tutor as she is from Geyongsang Province.
When asked about the subject matter, which is Hanbok (the traditional Korean dress), Lee Yu-ri said “the viewers would enjoy the beauty of Hanbok. It’s interesting that I can wear Hanbok in a modern drama.
About the reason for choosing his new role, Oh Chang-seok said “It’s important for me at the moment to play various roles as an actor. I really appreciate that the director and writer asked me to join the drama”.
5-1.jpg
“I’ll do my best”, said Han Seung-yeon playing the childish youngest daughter
Han Seung-yeon is making a comeback with the new drama in one year since ‘Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love’. Some raised questions about her ability to act but she said she’s trying hard to get out of the pressure and taking acting lessons to become a better actress. She also unveiled Kara’s plan, saying they would make a comeback within this year.
The drama is also drawing attention from some fans. Geonil of Supernova plays Kang Yoo-chun, Jang Bo-ri’s childhood friend whose feelings for her are growing.
When asked the question “It’s a family drama but some of the elements of the drama can be considered artificial and the viewers would criticize that. What do you say to that?”, he said the story is not too artificial. “Well, some elements can be dramatic but the focus is always on conflict situations within the family”, he also said. He continued and showed confidence, saying “The subject matters of this drama including the characters and Hanbok are also unique which would attract more viewers”.
 Written by Han Jihee, Photographed by Ryuma, Translated by Lee SarahGetitk

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(240, 173, 29); text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"[interview] ‘Jang Bo-ri Is Here’s Oh Yeon-seo, Kim Ji-hoon, Lee Yoo-ri and Oh Chang-seokPosted by: psr project , April 1, 2014
%EC%99%94%EB%8B%A4%EC%9E%A5%EB%B3%B4%EB%
It’s your first time to be the heroine of a drama. Aren’t you worried about using Jeolla-do dialect?I feel little pressure actually as I lived in Gyeongsang Province until I was a junior in middle school. I should work hard. 
You played a charismatic character in the drama ‘Goddess of Marriage’ and now your role is more like a funny character. Which prosecutor characters do you prefer?Kim Ji-hoon – Well, it depends. It was harder for me to play the character last time as I had to restrain the emotions. But it’s easier for me this time because I can express the character’s emotions. The character will make people laugh as he comes into conflict with Jang Bo-ri in interesting situations. I think portraying a role well is the best way to draw more viewers.  

Why did you decide to accept the role?Oh Yeon-seo – I thought I would look cute making Hanbok. And also it was time for me to play a tougher role that is more relentless.Kim Ji-hoon – I played a reserved role in SBS’s ‘Goddess of Marriage’. I’m excited to express more emotions this time playing the new role. Well the story might sound stupid or crazy with its artificial elements, but the staff is competent enough to make the drama become really popular. 
Don’t you think some people misunderstand you?Oh Yeon-seo – Even people I meet through work become nervous when they are around me. They think I might be too sensitive first. It’s true that it stresses me out. So I’m trying to get out of the prejudice.Kim Ji-hoon – I think she can escape from the stress this time. 
How did both of you feel about shooting a drama together?Oh Yeon-seo – First I thought Kim Ji-hoon might be quiet and stubborn. But he is very funny and lively. I relieved when he approached and talked to me first.Kim Ji-hoon – Well, thanks for the compliment. (laughter) I was personally excited to work with Oh Yeon-seo. We were never close before. I’ve met her 4 times and I feel comfortable around her.Oh Yeon-seo(joking) Well, I do feel uncomfortable.Kim Ji-hoon – We’ll work together in perfect harmony. As a ‘Chemi-Couple (referring to a couple in a drama that also looks good with each other in real life)’, I think we’ll draw much attention from the viewers.Oh Yeon-seo – I’ll beat him up while acting for the drama. I’m a little worried about that.Kim Ji-hoon – Well, she has really thick bones.Oh Yeon-seo – Well I’ll use my full strengths to shoot such action scenes. (laughter)

You had a boy-band member as your partner in the drama ‘Medical Top Team’, any comments on that?Oh Yeon-seo – Yes, it was Minho of SHINee. But now I have Kim Ji-hoon and I’ll count on him.Kim Ji-hoon – Yeah, do it.Oh Yeon-seo – Minho was probably 10 years younger than me. (laughter) 
You said you trust Kim Sun-ok and her script. Aren’t you afraid of hearing that the story of your drama makes no sense?Kim Ji-hoon – Her dramas have always been popular. I have much expectation for her script. She’s a big shot. Well some of the stories might sound absurd a little but there aren’t any parts that should be criticized. You shouldn’t worry about it because it’s a delightful family drama. 
What does ‘Jang Bo-ri Is Here’ have that transcends other dramas?Oh Yeon-seo – It’s a delightful drama. You can relax and laugh out while watching it. 
Did you practice to make Hanbok?Oh Yeon-seo – I’m not that feminine so I have never sewn. I practiced to sew at Park Sul-nyeo’s Hanbok store, but I just pretend to sew. I think there would be a double to shoot sewing scenes. 
When you are in a relationship, which character are you close to?Kim Ji-hoon – I’m not one-sided like Kang Tae-wook in ‘Goddess of marriage’ but I usually take lead in relationship.

Any pledges to make for high TV ratings?Oh Yeon-seo – I want Kim Ji-hoon to dance EXO’s dances.Kin Ji-hoon – Well then you should dance Kara’s dances. I hope it’ll be over 35%. But realistically, I think it would be about 25%.Oh Yeon-seo – Well, Kim Ji-hoon will dance EXO’s ‘Growl’ in Myeong-dong anyway.
6-1.jpg
You also play an evil role like you did in the drama ‘Twinkle Twinkle’.Lee Yoo-ri – Yun Min-jung is a misfortunate girl. She is also extroverted. But the good news is two men love Yun Min-jung.

Don’t you care about the label of ‘abnormal drama’?Oh Chang-seok – I just laugh it out. I don’t care too much about people criticizing the dramas I’ll be shooting. Everything from the subject matter to the format differs from drama to drama. It’s important to focus on acting and enjoying it. 
What do you want to show shooting this drama?Oh Chang-seok – I play a baddie. But I want to convince the viewers why he has to live like that. Love triangles and conflicts among the characters will be very interesting.Lee Yoo-ri – I scratch my hear over surviving. As an actress, I’m excited about wearing fancy Hanbok. I try to be an initiate of the Hanbok store ‘Bi Sool Chae’ in the drama. The fight over the ownership of the store will be interesting. 
What is the difference between your role as Lee Jae-hee and your past roles?Oh Chang – I’m not sure yet because I haven’t gotten the script yet for the adult part of Lee Jae-hee. The reason why I chose the role this time was that I didn’t fully express emotions when I was shooting ‘Princess Aurora’. Lee Jae-hee is very forward and does whatever to get what he wants. I think I can show more playing this role than before.

Do you learn anything form Lee Yoo-ri as she is a senior?Oh Chang-seok – My partners in my past dramas were around my age and as experience as me. Now I work with big names. I will certainly learn a lot from them. We talked a lot about what we can doLee Yoo-ri – We had our turn late during the poster photo shoot because other actors have bigger roles. We cheered each other up, saying we should work harder. We’ll discuss the concept a lot and help to shoot a good drama. 

Do you want to show off anything about ‘Jang Bo-ri Is Here’?Oh Chang-seok – it’s a modern drama with unique subject matter which is traditional. The story is about love between family in modern life.Lee Yoo-ri – It’s a drama that’ll make you feel warm. The various characters in the new drama will all be liked by the viewers except mine. Please show us your interest and support.
 Written by Han Jihee, Photo by Ryuma and MBC, Translated by Lee Sarah | GetItK

Archived