[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"'Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Yeon Unique And Dramatic Fashion For Production Presentation

here-comes-jang-bori-han-seung-yeon-uniq

"Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Hyun, "Unique Jean Jacket Fashion"

"Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Hyun

"Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Hyun's fashion at the production presentation is a topic of interest.

On April 1st, at the Bayantree Club and Spa in Jung-gu, Seoul, a production presentation was held for the MBC weekend drama "Here Comes Jang Bori" where writer Kim Soon Ok, producer Baek Ho Min, Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Yoo Ri, Oh Chang Suk, and Han Seung Yeon (played by Cara) participated.

Especially on this day on the presentation production, Han Seung Yeon wore clothes that looked as if it were ripped as she wore a jean jacket and white T-shirt in a unique fashion sense.

Meanwhile, "Here Comes Jang Bori" is about the switch between a true child and an adopted child as the two get into a severe conflict.  It features the story of two mothers and two daughters and will be airing at 8:45PM on April 5th.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Yeon Attracts Attention With Fashion
here-comes-jang-bori-han-seung-yeon-attr

"Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Hyun, "Dramatic"
"Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Hyun's fashion at the production presentation is a topic of interest.
On April 1st, at the Bayantree Club and Spa Crystal Ball Room in Jung-gu, Seoul, a production presentation was held for the MBC weekend drama "Here Comes Jang Bori" where writer Kim Soon Ok, producer Baek Ho Min, Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Yoo Ri, Oh Chang Suk, and Han Seung Yeon (played by Cara) participated.
Especially on this day on the presentation production, Han Seung Yeon wore clothes that looked as if it were ripped as she wore a jean jacket and white T-shirt in a unique fashion sense.
Meanwhile, "Here Comes Jang Bori" is about the switch between a true child and an adopted child as the two get into a severe conflict.  It features the story of two mothers and two daughters and will be airing at 8:45PM on April 5th.
Netizens responded to the "Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Yeon fashion and said, "Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Yeon, pretty cool" ""Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Yeon, what product is this?" ""Here Comes Jang Bori" Han Seung Yeon, sensible" and showed responses.
kdramastars

Well here's a breakdown from the cast of the upcoming weekend drama Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang bo-ri) which starting Saturday so everyone can know who is who"

CAST"

Oh Yeon-Seo as Jang Bo Ri

Kim Ji-Hoon as Lee Jae-Hwa

Lee Yu-Ri as Yeon Min-Jung

Oh Chang-Suk as Lee Jae-Hee

Kim Hye-Ok as In-Hwa

Yang Mi-Kyeong as Ok-Soo

Ahn Nae-Sang as Soo-Bong

Jung Won as Hee Bong

Additional Cast Members"

Kim Yong-Rim as Kim Soo-Mi

Geum Bo-Ra as Hwa-Yeon

Jeon In-Taek as Park Jong-Ha

Woo Hee-Jin as Lee Jung-Ran

Han Jin-Hee as Lee Dong-Hoo

Han Seung-Yeon as Lee Ga-Eul

Hwang Young-Hee as Do Hye-Ok

Keon II as Kang Yoo-Cheon

Choi Dae- Cheol as Kang Nae-Cheon

Sung Hyuk as Moon Ji-Sang

Lee Chae-Mi as Jang Bi-Dan

Yoo Eun-Mi as Jang Bo-Ri

If there's any more has to be added at a later time I will do it"

Credit: AsianWiki.com

I'm so excited about tomorrow with a great cast in tow and will be looking forward to it as well ;)

Well let me be the first to say that" After watching the first episode I'm hooked and nosy as hell wanted to know what was said between the two boys in which I can't wait for subs but loving it so far as to why the lady burnt the other lady Hanbok and is looking for the next episode as well ;;)

Guest atomickitty

I watched the first episode without subs and I'm going to need subs for this one. Maybe because I haven't had enough sleep, I couldn't seem to figure out who was who and what the relationships were. I think I need a chart...

suchadiva42 said: Well let me be the first to say that" After watching the first episode I'm hooked and nosy as hell wanted to know what was said between the two boys in which I can't wait for subs but loving it so far as to why the lady burnt the other lady Hanbok and is looking for the next episode as well ;;)

I am a little confused as well.. but I found this on http://asianwiki.com/Come!_Jang_Bo-Ri
**photo credit asianwiki.com

Cast

Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Oh Yeon-Seo.jpg Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Kim Ji-Hoon.jpg Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Lee Yu-Ri.jpg Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Oh Chang-Suk.jpg
Oh Yeon-Seo Kim Ji-Hoon Lee Yu-Ri Oh Chang-Suk
Jang Bo-Ri Lee Jae-Hwa Yeon Min-Jung Lee Jae-Hee

Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Kim Hye-Ok.jpg Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Yang Mi-Kyeong.jpg Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Ahn Nae-Sang.jpg Come! Jang Bo-Ri-Jung Won-Joong.jpg
Kim Hye-Ok Yang Mi-Kyeong Ahn Nae-Sang Jung Won-Joong
In-Hwa Ok-Soo Soo-Bong Hee-Bong

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyl-2IZYzIy8M_oD7MrG7
Yoo Eun-Mi - Jang Bo-Ri (young)

Jung Yoon-Suk - Lee Jae-Hwa (young)
Shin Soo-Young-p1.jpg
Shin Soo-Yun - Yeon Min-Jung (young)

no photo for Jo Hyun-Do - Lee Jae-Hee (young)

Credit...**http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Come!_Jang_Bo_Ri
I hope after a few more episodes someone can provide a chart with translations:

Bi Sool Chae
Jae Hwa & Jae Hee's family
Others

@suchadiva42....
This is the drama I was asking about..This drama should also be good...Was they competing for best hanbok designer...In episode 1 did both the husband and the wife die in the accident and did she go kill Halmoni or the grounds man did because I think he likes her..I got try and figure this out...A;so where is this drama being sub at..     
I'm so looking forward to next weekend when he puts the mistress and the kid out she really over step her bounds if he didn't tell her to get rid of his wife clothes and the picture then she shouldn't have touch it... She deserves it I didn't like he just brought them into the house not knowing how his son was going to take this..     

@salvasa" Glad your in on this drama..

Yes this should be a good one in which you see my avatar who I love KJH and can't wait to see him in this drama, I thought she was jealous of the other one's hanbok to the fact that she burnt it but I can't wait for the subs and yes Viki is subbing it and it's at 58% for episode 1 and will be looking forward to it as well..

@thegoldbug.....Hi we meet again...

Viki is subbing (ep 1 is only at 1%)and there are a couple of other non official sights that say they will be subbing, let me know if you want me to PM them to you... Thank You 

Please PM me..I was headed to Viki because my other two should be subbed by now... All these weekend dramas to watch..Just counted 5 total some will get dropped if the story line get to bad..
Well I'm off to watch the sub version of ep 1.. So please Pm me the other sites 
@suchadiva42.  I got what I was looking for they have it listed wrong where I watch at.. Now is the other dude on page 1 is supposed to be the step brother... 

Archived