[Drama 2014] "Jang Bo-Ri is here" (Come! Jang-bo-ri) 왔다! 장보리

estrellita1122

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama “Jang Bori is Here!” production presentation.

Caption: New creation of Kim Soon-ok, writer of <Temptation of Wife> / What kind of drama is MBC's <Jang Bori is Here!>?Caption: The new shocking weekend drama <Jang Bori is Here!>

Announcer: MBC's new weekend drama, ‘Jang Bori is Here!’ was revealed at a conference on the 1st, and began its run.

Announcer: ‘Jang Bori is Here’ is actress Oh Yeon-seo's first ever lead role, in a story where troubles arise when a girl's identity gets switched with her adoptive sister's.

Caption: A story of stepsisters' switched identities

Host: The star of ‘Jang Bori is Here’, Oh Yeon-seo.

Oh Yeon-seo: I play Jang Bo-ri. I feel the pressure because it's my first lead role. But at the same time I'm excited, so I'll do my best.

Caption: The drama's title role? / Oh Yeon-seo

I play Jang Bo-ri, and it's the title role, so I feel the pressure

But at the same time I'm excited, so I'll do my best.

Announcer: Male lead Kim Ji-hoon is playing an attorney just like Goddess of Marriage, meaning that he is now being called a 'legal role expert actor'.

Caption: Kim Ji-hoon, once more playing an attorney

Kim Ji-hoon: During my career, I've played a lawyer twice and a prosecutor twice.

My mother made a prediction... When I was young she said I'd be able to pass the bar exam, and through this drama,

I suppose that dream's been realized in a way.

Caption: Called a legal role expert actor? / Kim Ji-hoon

During my career, I've played a lawyer twice and a prosecutor twice.

When I was young my mother predicted I'd pass the bar exam

Caption: and it seems through this drama

I suppose that dream's been realized in a way.

Announcer: The drama 'Jang Bori is Here!', like other dramas written by ardent drama writer Kim Soon-ok such as 'Temptation of Wife', 'Smile, Mom' and 'Five Fingers, has been surrounded by worries and questions.

Caption: <Temptation of Wife>, written by Kim Soon-ok became a hot topic

Oh Chang-seok: I spent about 8 months on filming <Princess Aurora> and I've worked over weekends this time too,

and I choose my works and I choose my character,

and more than that, I think that this is the time for me to try every role that I can if possible, and I know how great it is to have a writer and director who will give me the chance to do that.

Caption: Worries about the drama? / Oh Chang-seok

I spent about 8 months on filming <Princess Aurora> and this time I've worked over weekends too, and I choose my works and character,

Caption: but more than that I think that now is the time for me to try any role I can do if possible,

Caption: and I know how great it is to have a writer and director who will give me the chance to do that.

Announcer: Returning to acting, Han Seung-yeon is finding her way after her group, KARA, lost a member recently.

Caption: Han Seung-yeon of KARA, returning as an actress

Han Seung-yeon: KARA's members and our management company are working hard to show everyone a more pretty image. Please look forward to it.

Caption: KARA's activity plan? / Han Seung-yeon

This year our management company and KARA are working to show everyone a more pretty image. Please look forward to it.

Announcer: With great expectations for this diversely attractive cast, the much-awaited drama 'Jang Bori is Here!' will be first broadcast on the 5th.

Caption: Drama <Jang Bori is Here!> First broadcast April 5th

Credit KOFICE | April 23 2014

@thunderman1"

Your correct OYS is the main female lead who'll betray Jang bo-ri as the poor girl from adopted family who was switched, while LYR will betray the wealthy girl who but trying to figure out how they're going to pull this one off myself as to seeing the girls big and not being recognized a mother should damn well know her child at from a baby and at the age of 7 :-?

suchadiva42 said:

@thunderman1"

Your correct OYS is the main female lead who'll betray Jang bo-ri as the poor girl from adopted family who was switched, while LYR will betray the wealthy girl who but trying to figure out how they're going to pull this one off myself as to seeing the girls big and not being recognized a mother should damn well know her child at from a baby and at the age of 7 :-?

thunderman1 said: suchadiva42 said:

@thunderman1"

@suchadiva42,
Yes we get our drama tomorrow...
I think the mother do recognize her real daughter but takes the other girl knowing her daughter has memory lose.... The mother can't have the real daughter near her or any of them fearing she might remember the day in question.. So her best net is to keep her far away from them as possible but yet have her flunky keep and eye on her.. (I wonder do she kill off her husband or do they even get divorced..  

valsava said: @suchadiva42,
I think the mother do recognize her real daughter but takes the other girl knowing her daughter has memory lose.... The mother can't have the real daughter near her or any of them fearing she might remember the day in question.. So her best net is to keep her far away from them as possible but yet have her flunky keep and eye on her.. (I wonder do she kill off her husband or do they even get divorced..  

valsava said: @suchadiva42,

@thunderman1....Hello........

valsava

said:

@suchadiva42

@valsava"

I really don't know but the way she's acting make me think that way and I could be right about it as well until we get into the rest of this drama it might show us exactly what were talking about and we never know we may be very surprise  @-)

No that's something IH won't do and that is go to the states and start her own business in which she wants something that's not even hers on a silver platter but have to learn in life that you have to earn it in order for you to have it and that's why Halmoni had a contest between the two..

Archived