[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

well imust say that i am worried...right now i don't really know if she really like him..don't hate me please i would be the happiest person inthe world if they really date i would grow wings and go to their wedding but... still i am worried sometime i think she just mean that they are just friends. i can see that wookie is really into him but i can't say the same for her...abou the bed scene i  think that if you are with the one you love you will be a little nervous isn't it? and about the award i am scared that MBC will never give her a award after what happened with but i hope it's not like that since i don't know things work for the award.
anyway guys i re

Guest bella2008

@ditditdutdut.......thanksssssss for transleted........AWESOME
I thought really obvious she dating with someone (we know who,,hahaha)...he decsribe ideal type (very opposite when Hongkong interviewed...hahaa,its ok onnie caused when you have real bf just describe as you want and its obviously same person),how happy cherry onnie face said dong wook oppa named,send message to him.
really wise gf caused his bf shooting for RM, she not abroad instead choose back to pyeongchang...
my conclusion SHE REALLY IN LOVE NOW, VERY DIFFERENT...her smile is back,she found her happiness, she know about her future (acting,married). Cherry onnie...made seoul as your secure home again onnie cause your namja always support you no matter what and be shine with another project.  :x :x

well imust say that i am worried...right now i don't really know if she really like him..don't hate me please i would be the happiest person inthe world if they really date i would grow wings and go to their wedding but... still i am worried sometime i think she just mean that they are just friends. i can see that wookie is really into him but i can't say the same for her...abou the bed scene i  think that if you are with the one you love you will be a little nervous isn't it? and about the award i am scared that MBC will never give her a award after what happened with but i hope it's not like that since i don't know things work for the award.

anyway guys i re

Sorry hon.. maybe you are not belong here.... or make sure you are ready first to take the risk because SHIPPING is like Gambling... the result is win or lose.. no doubt allowed..

why don't you just calm down and take a back seat while we will entertain you here? You can also read my steamy short novel of Jayden and Mo Ne's first night in the above link... "50 Shades of Jayden" I completed 5 chapters..

CinziaR said: well imust say that i am worried...right now i don't really know if she really like him..don't hate me please i would be the happiest person inthe world if they really date i would grow wings and go to their wedding but... still i am worried sometime i think she just mean that they are just friends. i can see that wookie is really into him but i can't say the same for her...abou the bed scene i  think that if you are with the one you love you will be a little nervous isn't it? and about the award i am scared that MBC will never give her a award after what happened with but i hope it's not like that since i don't know things work for the award.
anyway guys i re

Guest meltedchoco

Omg they are a couple for sure! I mean, Do you want to date a man/woman who has a deep feelings and affection to ANOTHER man/woman?

Oh, Chingus, another big HINT!!

So she was asked how it would be like after 10 years in terms of her love life.  She said, OF COURSE I'D BE MARRIED in a very certain way.

Do you say that when you don't already have that someone in mind???????????????

I remember she had an old interview about some wedding CF right?  She said she couldn't picture her other half even when she's wearing those beautiful dresses???  I am not sure if I remembered correctly.  Haha..

1 super hot man.. 1 drop dead gorgeous woman... 2 sexiest bods.. chemistry that drill every wall in our deepest passionate feeling... a history of love.. caress and adore... endless skinship in or out drama.. reel and real... acting that looked more REAL than real.. = NOT A FRIENDZONE

hhhmm unless if you are a nun or a pastor than you basically know that these two is way more more than friends.... and what is the name for that? LOVERS.

I agree with @nocturne9, she wouldn't have said she'd surely be married if she didn't have somebody in her mind already to do that big step. And it could also be a sort of tease for uri Wookie like MN did on HK =)) ... have you heard, Wookie? lol. I am sure she knows that DW wants to get married before he is 40 too. He's said it so many times on various interviews, if they kept tabs on each other even when they couldn't meet, then she must know about his desire and share it.

They looked so happy to get married for a drama, imagine in real life...

CinziaR said: well imust say that i am worried...right now i don't really know if she really like him..don't hate me please i would be the happiest person inthe world if they really date i would grow wings and go to their wedding but... still i am worried sometime i think she just mean that they are just friends. i can see that wookie is really into him but i can't say the same for her...abou the bed scene i  think that if you are with the one you love you will be a little nervous isn't it? and about the award i am scared that MBC will never give her a award after what happened with but i hope it's not like that since i don't know things work for the award.
anyway guys i re

also i already read you stories they are beautiful!

:-bd

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed it.. I dedicated it to HK drama.. chamo couple.. Wookie and Cherry.. and all Donghae shippers..

the thing is.. I just read it again and I became a bit warm up now hahahaha... OMG husbaaand.. where were U when I need U????!! X_X

Guest kuroihimitsu

Waaaa!!!!!!!!!! so much happiness..I shipped so many OTPs before, but DongHae/ChaMo couple is the only one that always spoil and fulfill my shipping heart.. :x THOUGH I'll never feel content until they get married for real and Dong-wook ssi appear in a reality show like that of 'The Return of Superman' with their children (wishful thoughts), seeing them bickering and being lovey-dovey with their kids~ waaawaaa  :((  this obsession of mine is like an incurable disease. PLease JUST GET MARRIED Dong Wook and Dae hae-ssi PLEASE~!!!! Or my mind will never be at peace!!

Oh, just a short self introduction..I'm a new soompier and it's my first time to write here, though I've always been an anon, silent reader before. I've always like it here, reading other people's comments, including those crazy, perverted thoughts :\"> Most importantly, all of the information and POV shared by everyone really MADE my day..I always giggle alone and can't help but laugh at every bits of your comments :):)) Even the differences of age and background never set any boundary here. The community of DongHae's shippers are JJANG! Anyway, Hi and Please to meet you all :D

SeGafanlady, you are really talented i read them at least 10 times!if i didn't read your fanfiction i would have gone crazy! i really ship them a lot and  sorry if am  always this noisy, i just want always confirmatiion BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A LIFE ANYMORE I AM ALWAYS STUCK TO THIS TREAD!!!sorry!!!

I have three basic rules I stick to before deciding to ship something. 

The first is to have complete confidence in the ship but still understand that there's always a chance that it won't work out. Second is to always remember that the individual happiness of the people I'm shipping is more important than the ship itself.Third is to remember to differentiate between actual facts and evidence and my own flailing fangirl mind :))
 I think it's helped to keep me sane. And really, when I go through all these checkpoints and see that there is something to ship, that's when I stick around =))

SeGafanlady, you are really talented i read them at least 10 times!if i didn't read your fanfiction i would have gone crazy! i really ship them a lot and  sorry if am  always this noisy, i just want always confirmatiion BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A LIFE ANYMORE I AM ALWAYS STUCK TO THIS TREAD!!!sorry!!!

it's a result of being a one decade Wookieholics.. DongHae shippers of 8 years... and a loyal pilgrim of HK temple.. their surreal chemistry is mind blowing and I have never wrote any fan fic before.. but it just kept on pouring endlessly.. their mutual passionate interaction is more than real to me.