[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

samzz said: That Guiseppe loafer is very expensive and branded, and I don't think Wookie is into that branded item, except his Cartier watch that he wore for years.If we look at his house, nothing changes for the last 7 years except the increase of gundam. Remember during the HK interview, the MC teased Dahae, is she similar to Amone, she said no, but Wookie said yes.

Guest tinsky73

blueGurl_nineteen said: Wookie wearing ladies sandals! Hahaha :)) That must be Dahae's but whoever bought that for her got the wrong size, a tad too big for her. It is expensive, and when she was complaining about how a waste it'd be, Wookie grabbed them and told her he'd just use them so it won't go to waste. Haha. So that, ladies, is why Wookie was seen wearing ladies sandals. Hahaha. Or maybe, it is his possession of one of the couple items that they have. Its pair is the one used by Dahae during the wrap-up party. These same clothing brands that they use is too much for just coincidences. Either there are just a few expensive stores in Korea (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT), or the two patronise the same brands. XD

He's not into lavish lifestyle. He rarely goes overseas unless it's work-related. He's been working nonstop. Wow! Wookie is really saving up a storm! For what purpose could it be? ;)

I've been talking about this with my ahjumma chingu in Seoul *she's 38 and a nurse* what could be his plan with all the money he got from HK..RM and advertising... we were so delusional and decided to agree with a possibility that he would probably move in to Cherry's Gangnam penthouse and buy it from her.. LOL.. because I'm not sure if she can move to his apartment since the location is less strategic and there is no way that she would leave her home sweet home *which she renovated herself by age 21 with a birthday gift money of a cool 1 million bucks from daddy*

and we both were like 'OMO.. he'll be bankrupt after paying her' hahahaha.....

So delulu but that's how we roll.. :D

Guest turquoiseblue

I am like this as well. I prefer simple guys who don't act as if all ladies would drop to the ground because of them. It is a major turn off to me if a man is vain haha. Wookie is a simple guy (at least I think he is), but the over-sized shirts just make me want to tear 'em off him and burn them so he could not have anything to do with them. Haha.

Like @turtleaxis said, his not giving an eff about his looks is part of his charms, and is also one of the reasons why I love him. Hihi.

And are we talking about age? Haha. Hello everybody, I am a twenty something (23 actually), who is eternally smitten by Wookie. XD

count me in! i dont go for metrosexual guys who are constantly obsessing about fashion and looks. i prefer scruffy looks when a guy is in his downtime and just chillaxing. ive been a big fan of Robert Pattinson such a beautiful man from head to toe and when not filming he just wears whatever sometimes his shirt will have holes but he doesnt care haha. wookie is on the same side of the fence and he cant be more attractive to me. but i agree that since RM is still work, then he should maybe refrain from wearing oversized shirts. his cap and the rest i could live with it :)) but i think he has a personal stylist aka beautiful girlfriend now who takes care of his wardrobe :D

and that shoe he wore at wrap up party...i have no doubt its from the gf. im an aries too and i love buying stuff for my hubby when we were dating. and dahae's been seen buying men's clothes before so why not shoes for a change? :))

thanks to all who posted the shoe anaylsis... wow! amazing really :D

Guest superpm kpop

well he signed up for Room Mate so i guess he definitely have to fulfil the contract and finish up the show. Anyone knows how many eps will Room mate be? I too think he should take a break. He has the most scenes in Hotel King and it's 32 eps.. can you imagine the not-enough-sleep and total tiredness from filming Room mate and Hotel King, shuffling to and fro.. (and not to mention attending to his new girl in life.... ) hehehe..

I heard its 50episodes then some rumors said that maybe it wil b shorten mayb coz pf low rating

tinsky73 said: samzz said: That Guiseppe loafer is very expensive and branded, and I don't think Wookie is into that branded item, except his Cartier watch that he wore for years.If we look at his house, nothing changes for the last 7 years except the increase of gundam. Remember during the HK interview, the MC teased Dahae, is she similar to Amone, she said no, but Wookie said yes.

Guest tinsky73

SeGafanlady said:

samzz

said: That Guiseppe loafer is very expensive and branded, and I don't think Wookie is into that branded item, except his Cartier watch that he wore for years.If we look at his house, nothing changes for the last 7 years except the increase of gundam. Remember during the HK interview, the MC teased Dahae, is she similar to Amone, she said no, but Wookie said yes.

Yup.. RM rating is totally down hill after the wiggle wiggle alien drug scandal rebuke... parents complaining and many viewers change channel because in a country like South Korea..celebs are an example to the society and a clean image is number one....

Guest ManolitaA

wow so good news...very good research and information on our donghae couple...thanks samzz for that information, happy to know, hmmm... :\"> :\">

superpm kpop said:

NaryeL

said: So.. LDW is totally focused in roommate now? Not vacations or something? Gaw take a break wookie!!! Too much work!! It sounds great a rest time in a tropical place with dada.. O:-) hahaha Im really curious right now .. How much time he spend in the house or if he left it in some moment and he goes with dada.. Hahahaha

Guest ethan_1

human1981 said: tinsky73 said: samzz said: That Guiseppe loafer is very expensive and branded, and I don't think Wookie is into that branded item, except his Cartier watch that he wore for years.If we look at his house, nothing changes for the last 7 years except the increase of gundam. Remember during the HK interview, the MC teased Dahae, is she similar to Amone, she said no, but Wookie said yes.

At

This is what bothers me a bit. He's a simple guy. She's very stylish and living at expensive area. They have good chemistry but in terms of life style they are very different. How can they cope with each other?

---__

At first I'm worried abt this too, but if Dahae can accept her ex-bf before, which is just a young rising CHinese star and also not rich, so I think no issue with Wookie which is now considered very rich already. Based on his CF alone after SOW, he accumulated millions already.

Guest bella2008

OMAIGOD are you kidding me????seriously that age you onnie @SeGafanlady @turquoiseblue I'm more respect you onnie...you really DAEBAK,,,for me u so young and fashionable even i have not meet you. i love your fashion scent and @hiddenflea onnie you too...hands down.....  ^:)^ ^:)^  really gratitude for you are cause this thread really alive with your comments and experience about wookie oppa-cherry. so lucky have a sister like you both, i can sharing everything about relationship,k-drama,fashion. bless me in this thread and have you here.
@blueGurl_nineteen i can't quote several recent pic from RM you post onnie, but my eyes stuck with WHITE BRACELET on his right hands.he always wear that bracelet for RM now..hmmmmmmmm...

Guest tinsky73

human1981 said: tinsky73 said: samzz said: That Guiseppe loafer is very expensive and branded, and I don't think Wookie is into that branded item, except his Cartier watch that he wore for years.If we look at his house, nothing changes for the last 7 years except the increase of gundam. Remember during the HK interview, the MC teased Dahae, is she similar to Amone, she said no, but Wookie said yes.

Guest LenyW

Hi i'm new here and btw i'm 39 and a mother of 2 lovely girls....my eldest is 15 and also a kdrama fan. My youngest is 5 and she could sang hotel king ost very nice..lol. nice to be in here.....same environment and donghae addict...

@bella2008‌ hahahaha... gomawo uri dongsaeng.... I told you.. this thread is not just a normal shipper thread.. it's an uber fabulous and awesome one and our ship is worth a hundred million dollars with all experts in it.. We got Wookieholics.. Cherry loyal fans *old and new* fashion expert.. body language.. bloggers.. writers... love experts... Donghae CIA and FBI..totally a complete one stop mother ship that respect by other shippers too... my SJK-MCW shippers friends are a bit jealous with us here hahahaha.... I ship them too but it's nothing compare to DongHae.....

Guest turquoiseblue

Uhm, I don't think the fact that in the beginning Da Hae was rich and Wookie came from a humble family was an important factor for the development of their relationship then or now. Da Hae may live in Gangnam and be able to spend a lot of money since she was born in a good family, but I don't see her as someone who chooses her friends and lovers according to their bank account. She looks very open minded about that... as long as she loves someone, it doesn't mean anything if they are beggars or kings. What's important it's inside, not outside. The outside is fake most of the times. In fact didn't she say that she looks for someone who would love her because of her and not because she is beautiful? Wookie keeps on remarking on her beauty, but he is sincere, he is purely fascinated by her face but also by what's inside of her, the persona only close people to her can see. He kept on commenting about her personality too, he seems to know her pretty well and not just "outside". He just keeps on bringing that word up because - didn't an interview say he tends to compliment his gf out of the blue when he is so deep in love with her? ;)