[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

besotted said: I didn't think it was her that's why I kept on asking if it was really her... It didn't look like her...Take it easy...I didn't mean to offend anyone...I did say I still love her...regardless whether she had work done or not.

@ditditdutdut‌ and @taoeunjung TQ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the translation-love it.

I;m not surprise when I read this, bc 100% of people who saw her in person, said she is just sooooo beautiful compared ot on TV and pic-they said she's a living doll.
'So he was giving his autograph for the Gallery, about 3 minutes later, a gray van arrived. The door opened and it's Ah Boksoon (DH)!! I was loss for words! I'm not lying, her face is literally only the size of a big potato. Her body is also flawless, her arms and legs seem to go for miles. I was more amazed than seeing Miss Korea. Even when wearing her maid outfit, she still shined. Plus, her speech and expressions are very warm. She said stuff like "Wow, you guys are working so hard even when it's raining", "OMG, thanks so much", and "This is really delicious". I almost died being showered with such praises. Booksoon, you're really such a goddess!'

Guest besotted

ditditdutdut said:
human1981 said: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hoking&no=10529&page=1

Can someone translate this? Story during the food support. About Chamo / Donghae. Their conversation with the couple.

Guest turquoiseblue

wow @ditditdutdut thank you for the translation  ^:)^  you are AWESOME!!! 
wait, when was this posted today? so tomorrow we will get more stories about the couple :x :x :x yessss!!! omigosh LDH looking like a goddess and wookie's unparalleled charm. wow! well, wookie looked really tired that day his eyes you can see is very tired. poor guy had two crying shoots in one day. if i could give him a best actor trophy  I will fly to Seoul and give it to him personally..he is very dedicated. Good thing Dahae was with him the whole time time :x :x

DONGHAE ON SET

TRANS BY @/taoenjung

--

DaHae: Oppa I'm tired and sleepy~

DongWook: hand, give me your hand.

*Wookie offers his hand*

DaHae: Oh I like this oppa~

*Starts giving each other a massage*

-

Guys! I'm bursting with too much DongHae feels right now! LEE DA HAE one of Korea's top stars yet acting like a baby infront of her oppa. Awwww can I act like a baby too? *excuse me while I puke* Hahaha seriously, DaHae is such a cutie patootie, sweet, love smitten yeoja that like normal girls would love to be treated like a baby with their pair as well.

Hi ate @taoeunjung‌ thanks for the trans, mwah! :*

turquoiseblue said: wow @ditditdutdut thank you for the translation  ^:)^  you are AWESOME!!! 
wait, when was this posted today? so tomorrow we will get more stories about the couple :x :x :x yessss!!! omigosh LDH looking like a goddess and wookie's unparalleled charm. wow! well, wookie looked really tired that day his eyes you can see is very tired. poor guy had two crying shoots in one day. if i could give him a best actor trophy  I will fly to Seoul and give it to him personally..he is very dedicated. Good thing Dahae was with him the whole time time :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: turquoiseblue said: wow @ditditdutdut thank you for the translation  ^:)^  you are AWESOME!!! 

Guest taoeunjung

dniiiicole said: DaHae: Oppa I'm tired and sleepy~ DongWook: hand, give me your hand. *Wookie offers his hand* DaHae: Oh I like this oppa~ *Starts giving each other a massage* - Guys! I'm bursting with too much DongHae feels right now! LEE DA HAE one of Korea's top stars yet acting like a baby infront of her oppa. Awwww can I act like a baby too? *excuse me while I puke* Hahaha seriously, DaHae is such a cutie patootie, sweet, love smitten yeoja that like normal girls would love to be treated like a baby with their pair as well. Hi ate @taoeunjung‌ thanks for the trans, mwah! :*

Guest taoeunjung

SOMETIMES IM AFRAID TO GO TO SLEEP...BEC.. I KNOW THE MOMENT I WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING,,, THE THREAD IS BURNING WITH EVERYONE'S POSTS AND ITS LIKE YOU'RE GOING ON A WORKOUT JUST TO BACK TRACK AND CATCH UP WITH EVERYONE ...OH DEAR :D

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said:
luria82 said: My personal take on the shoes is that Wookie bought Cherry those Suecomma Bonnie heels and Cherry bought him the Giuseppe Zanotti loafers during her trip to Hong Kong.  Then, they decided to wear those items together to the wrap party.   As someone posted earlier, the wrap party is informal and thus, it's unlikely that they'd wear sponsored things to the event or have a stylist dress them.   ;)

Guest dianam1430294291

Hello to you all. is the first time I comment but several months to come to the forum to read its comments. also love to Donghae couples and my dream is to see them married. Now I finish the novel I'm sad not to see them together, and I want to believe wholeheartedly that are actually and it was not just my imagination. I would like to go to Korea and talk to SBS for both were the stars of the upcoming drama. I am not able to bear them starring with others and wait another 10 years to see them together again. I know I'm ambitious, but I want more tests to be 100% sure of your love. I am satisfied with their agencies say they are dating. 
I apologize for the English, I had to use google translator. I am from Peru and I'm glad I found this forum :)

Guest arina233

omo..last thread 300++, now 400++, this is so interesting thread, keep going update on our chamo otp chingus, i'm keep refreshing the thread to check is there any more coupling matching item to be share here! I'm dying of happiness cheeking the thread here keep praying guys for our chamo..caiyok! fighting!... :x

finally! got to finish lol i made this in one go~~ for a few hours~~
hope you liked the out come :x i was so inspired that i finished this in night straight
i gotta sleep now tho... good nighties~~ everyone ^^

Stop The World ► Lee Dongwook & Lee Dahae PART 3

Better in HD...i would appreciate it if you can like the vid on youtube~
thank you in advance!

lol and now i'm left out the current topic :(( *reads all the latest posts*

I'm just gonna conclude with all those similarities with brands and such by DW and DH..those are COUPLE items...

And now HK is gone cant we just bring DH to RM? that way our OTP are still together and spend more time together! AHIHIHIIHI!