[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

apqaria said: After we now have the whole collection of Head touching in MG and HK, we know for sure that our wookie did tell the truth when he said that he like touching GF head thinking it is cute ^^
8RZNWt1.jpg

The final number is 46 so, if this is just on screen what about off screen then??? :)) (should we worry about Da-hae hair because of this wookie's obsession?? ;) )

8055c0d2gw1eivsry21o6j20l4eylu0y.jpg

Awwww head touches! Unless Wookie is a hairfetishist (LOL) I guess he loves to touch his gurl's hair because he's mermerized by her beauty. When you love someone, you even love their moles, lol. And the way Wookie does the hair stroke..................................... with a gentle and protective hand............... okay, I should stop here because otherwise I'll be imagining him doing that to my hair =))

I am downloading MG but it's still at 55% so I can't make the gifs parallels yet 8-|

I thank you for all of your posts about Cherry and Wookie's "past" experiences anyway. I am a new fan, before I watched HK didn't know either of these two actors because I watched my first drama last year... thanks to this thread I could learn stuff I didn't know about them, and most of what you remembered only makes me believe they are dating even more. There are too many coincidences in their history, some hard situations, but I'm always more convinced that fate brought them together so the couple could finally overcome the hardships together.

This is the best moment for them. Fans love them, their are in their most blooming years and they look even more beautiful than they were when they started acting... I think this is the right moment for them to work things out. There were too many roadblocks before, but now we can safely assume most of those blocks are sorta resolved, right? I want to hope so.

Guest Viennaha

I heard that LDH will to to US for a long vacation.. I hope that DW soon take a break from RM so they go to San Francisco together.. they might want to go here b/c no one know them here (well except for me and my crazy co-worker) then they can freely be together..  :) plzzz DaHae and DongWook please make my dream come true [-O<  I promise to be good, so if I see you guys together making out kissing I promise I'll just tell my DongHae shipper @ sompi the good news.. I won't tell anyone else beside them I promise :D.. so don't be shy and just admit ur feeling 4 each other andddd JUST GET TOGETHER.. my heart is weak to handle all this stresses.. u guys keep us fans going crazy stalking for news of u two.. 

After trying to search something new about Wookie on Google by typing this "Lee Dong Wook after finish Hotel King" :)), but there is nothing newer
Hey guys, does anyone love to see old things like these =))
:x :x :x

photo12.jpg
photo21.jpg

photo31.jpg

they're really the hottest couple on earth... look at those choco abs and dada unnie 's flawless body~~ plus killing looks they'll have the most gorgeous babies in the future ;)
if some ships want their otp to star in WGM then we donghae shippers are just waiting for them to be in "superman is back" or "dad! where are you going" =))
i want LDH and LDW to be my parents in my next life =)) but unfortunately im not gorgeous enough :)) im too ugly to be their offspring

i was watching another drama just now and when i heard the word "ipseul-i chukchuk hae" it reminds me of dada's comment while laughing facing the camera when she did a kiss scene with wookie oppa in my girl~~ i think it was the second kiss ;))

I really want to know who picked that watermelon dress... doesn't she/he have a taste or what?? Or don't tell me its Wookie!! I'll be screaming if he did that!!

Yup... I'm pretty sure he was the picker.. because Cherry's fashion taste is always up and beyond fab but I know Wookie sometimes can act just like a 5 years old boy wanting stuffs and kicking things if he can't have it... the colorful sweater when they kissed on the sofa (where SCk peeked) I bet that was also his choice... Wookie is really possessive to Cherry.....

more juicy evidences of couple items-baidu fans are genius
the shoes
1) the one Wookie wore in RM and Dahae wrap up party are from the same brand 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3199065450

W9DzPWS.jpg
ZKSBMDr.jpg

2) and the more obvious
the one Wookie wore during the wrap up party is from the brand Giuseppe Zanotti-the owner  that invited Dahae to Hong Kong last month-so dahae bought him the shoe
005IaUCYgw1eiw1a6po7ij30ku0iwdg8.jpg
005IaUCYgw1eiw19z48b2j30d50kuwfq.jpg

Guest tinsky73

more juicy evidences of couple items-baidu fans are genius

the shoes

1) the one Wookie wore in RM and Dahae wrap up party are from the same brand 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3199065450

>

2) and the more obvious

the one Wookie wore during the wrap up party is from the brand Giuseppe Zanotti-the owner  that invited Dahae to Hong Kong last month-so dahae bought him the shoe

Same brand & same style. His & hers... awwww!!!