[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

They are so close that she even knows his shoes size?? Woww... why would any normal girl buy shoes for a normal friend ya???? I've only bought shoes for 2 namja in my life.. my hub and my toddler son!! hahaahaha!
Oh wait i have bought shoes for a colleague as a farewell gift before but it's a shared gift with many colleagues so that's not counted right? 

Interesting about the shoes... kekeke and Zanotti nonetheless /me loves that brand and the fact that the designer is italian like me/ ;)) the other shoes are from Suecomma Bonnie I remember... look couple-y too... they can't be more obvious ;;)

It really fits that Cherry might have brought him the shoes when she went to the event in HK last month. She knows his style, plus Wookie has worn similar shoes at and off filming, so I guess he likes them very much... My best friend buys shoes for her boyfriend all the time because she knows shoes make a man happy, so this theory totally fits. :P

Guest mari3all3n

I would like to share this to all of you that my 77 year old grandmother is officially a DongHae shipper! :)) i've been watching My Girl again that is being aired here in the Philippines and my grandmother started watching it with me. At first I thought she might just be bored that's why she's watching it but now she started commenting that the lead actor & actress are both good looking & have chemistry. After saying this comment, she can't stop giggling & laughing on their OTP moments! I never expected she'd like the drama & the main leads since she's old already but after seeing her so happy while watching the drama especially DW & DH, it proves that both have a strong impact with regards to their acting & chemistry. :D

So.. LDW is totally focused in roommate now? Not vacations or something? Gaw take a break wookie!!! Too much work!! It sounds great a rest time in a tropical place with dada.. O:-) hahaha

Im really curious right now .. How much time he spend in the house or if he left it in some moment and he goes with dada.. Hahahaha

NaryeL said: So.. LDW is totally focused in roommate now? Not vacations or something? Gaw take a break wookie!!! Too much work!! It sounds great a rest time in a tropical place with dada.. O:-) hahaha Im really curious right now .. How much time he spend in the house or if he left it in some moment and he goes with dada.. Hahahaha

maybe she bought two pairs
remember the funny Zebra design loafer that Wookie wore on his trip to Japan recently, I think from the same brand as well (the zebra pattern)
8c0614067b89cddd7bf86be88e1be3d1.jpg

http://www.smdeporres.org/giuseppe-zanotti-sneakers-giuseppe-zanotti-loafers-men-c-5_6.html

uzWrlFG.jpg

just a shout out to every donghae shippers i decided to start on my 3rd donghae MV~~ \:D/

coz you know i can't resist the feels~~~
and looking back at this thread~~ it feels so good LOL

i'm just wondering if i'm not bothering you do you have a caption of LDH's tweet translated with her latest selca with wookie?

because i'm too lazy to type their messages~~

i decided to add their MG days too their interview when MG reached its 8th episode~~ (half of its episodes)
hope someone can help me ^^

HELO  KDREAMER! SINCE YOU ARE A MAJOR IN PSYCOLOGY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THEIR BODY LANGUAGE OR WHATEVER RIGHT? SO DO YOU THINK THEY REALLY ARE TOGETHER OR AT LEAST HAVE FEELING FOR EACH OTHER?  PLEEEASEEE ANSWER MEEE!!!

She will keep on showering him with gifts... she's an Aries... my husband also an Aries and he even gifted me just on a casual Friday...... Wookie is a one lucky boyfie...

@purplebass‌ OMG I love Italian made shoes.. all of them......so high quality and sophisticated..

But this brand also available in Korea. There are 3 Giuseppe Zanotti stores in Korea.

http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.com/experience/en/pages/store-locator/

http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.com/us/men/sneakers_cod44634397do.html?collection_id=21367

FUhK43a.jpg