[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

ElizabethQ said: Credit : @taoeunjung shared by https://www.facebook.com/Donghaecouplevnfanpage?ref_type=bookmark hi~ a summary of this fanaccount: chamo couple is very natural on set,they truly help and care for each other..when scenes are hard and exhausting they comfort each other...if dahae is tired she'll just say to dw "oppa..im so tired..im sleepy" and dw will offer his hand and say "hand..give me your hand" and dh will say 'like this oppa' and holds dw's hand immediately...they give massages to each other...talk and laugh things out..add to that dh is really a happy pill to everyone especially to dw.chamo couple is really the best..we will never forget themhopefully outside filming they are still the same with what we saw on the set

Guest besotted

@samzz Now that looks more like her!!! That other picture was just not doing her justice! It looked like a whole different person. I feel better now...hehe...Thanks for this samzz!!!

Guest rosejenner123

@besotted, everybody looks a bit different when they're younger. The lighting was just extra weird on that picture LOLOL

Even our Wookie, during his "Loving You" days looked dorky starting out hehe

Guest turquoiseblue

ElizabethQ said: Credit : @taoeunjung shared by https://www.facebook.com/Donghaecouplevnfanpage?ref_type=bookmark hi~ a summary of this fanaccount: chamo couple is very natural on set,they truly help and care for each other..when scenes are hard and exhausting they comfort each other...if dahae is tired she'll just say to dw "oppa..im so tired..im sleepy" and dw will offer his hand and say "hand..give me your hand" and dh will say 'like this oppa' and holds dw's hand immediately...they give massages to each other...talk and laugh things out..add to that dh is really a happy pill to everyone especially to dw.chamo couple is really the best..we will never forget themhopefully outside filming they are still the same with what we saw on the set

My personal take on the shoes is that Wookie bought Cherry those Suecomma Bonnie heels and Cherry bought him the Giuseppe Zanotti loafers during her trip to Hong Kong.  Then, they decided to wear those items together to the wrap party.   As someone posted earlier, the wrap party is informal and thus, it's unlikely that they'd wear sponsored things to the event or have a stylist dress them.   ;)

Guest tinsky73

Guest rosejenner123

Wahhh, just found out that our couple both starred in dramas with another costar three times!!
Wookie and actress Lee Yoo RiDa Hae and Jang Hyuk
C'mon drama/movie gods, make the third reunion happen quickly [-O<

All those behind the scene videos that MBC kept in the dark, can i buy them? I'll use all my savings for back to school shopping to "buy" them, so MBC can you please "sell" them to us? :-S I don't need no pens nor papers, i'm sure i can get them from my friends :D

Guest taoeunjung

human1981 said: ElizabethQ said: Credit : @taoeunjung shared by https://www.facebook.com/Donghaecouplevnfanpage?ref_type=bookmark hi~ a summary of this fanaccount: chamo couple is very natural on set,they truly help and care for each other..when scenes are hard and exhausting they comfort each other...if dahae is tired she'll just say to dw "oppa..im so tired..im sleepy" and dw will offer his hand and say "hand..give me your hand" and dh will say 'like this oppa' and holds dw's hand immediately...they give massages to each other...talk and laugh things out..add to that dh is really a happy pill to everyone especially to dw.chamo couple is really the best..we will never forget themhopefully outside filming they are still the same with what we saw on the set

luria82 said: My personal take on the shoes is that Wookie bought Cherry those Suecomma Bonnie heels and Cherry bought him the Giuseppe Zanotti loafers during her trip to Hong Kong.  Then, they decided to wear those items together to the wrap party.   As someone posted earlier, the wrap party is informal and thus, it's unlikely that they'd wear sponsored things to the event or have a stylist dress them.   ;)

Guest turquoiseblue

original.jpg?w=600&h
she's very pretty here even without make-up. and this is not even edited. SHE WILL NOT WIN A BEAUTY PAGEANT IF SHE'S UGLY Dahae's the kind of girl that less make-up, the better. she looks lovely even then.
@besotted just because she look kinda odd in that picture that you will feel disappointed already. that picture is old! and i bet you have pictures too that  look kinda disappointing to you...so cut her a bit of slack. i know she may have done a bit of change to her face, but looking at this old picture of her, it still looks very much like dahae now. And if Wookie saw her around this time, he will fall in love with her right away :x
and wookie's not hunky when he was younger as well... he has all these baby fats all over his face :)

taoeunjung said: human1981 said: ElizabethQ said: Credit : @taoeunjung shared by https://www.facebook.com/Donghaecouplevnfanpage?ref_type=bookmark hi~ a summary of this fanaccount: chamo couple is very natural on set,they truly help and care for each other..when scenes are hard and exhausting they comfort each other...if dahae is tired she'll just say to dw "oppa..im so tired..im sleepy" and dw will offer his hand and say "hand..give me your hand" and dh will say 'like this oppa' and holds dw's hand immediately...they give massages to each other...talk and laugh things out..add to that dh is really a happy pill to everyone especially to dw.chamo couple is really the best..we will never forget themhopefully outside filming they are still the same with what we saw on the set

purplebass said:
luria82 said: My personal take on the shoes is that Wookie bought Cherry those Suecomma Bonnie heels and Cherry bought him the Giuseppe Zanotti loafers during her trip to Hong Kong.  Then, they decided to wear those items together to the wrap party.   As someone posted earlier, the wrap party is informal and thus, it's unlikely that they'd wear sponsored things to the event or have a stylist dress them.   ;)

Guest besotted

turquoiseblue said: original.jpg?w=600&h
she's very pretty here even without make-up. and this is not even edited. SHE WILL NOT WIN A BEAUTY PAGEANT IF SHE'S UGLY OK? THINK! Dahae's the kind of girl that less make-up, the better. she looks lovely even then.
@besotted just because she look kinda odd in that picture that you will feel disappointed already. that picture is old! and i bet you have pictures too that  look kinda disappointing to you...so cut her a bit of slack. i know she may have done a bit of change to her face, but looking at this old picture of her, it still looks very much like dahae now. And if Wookie saw her around this time, he will fall in love with her right away :x
and wookie's not hunky when he was younger as well... he has all these baby fats all over his face :)