[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hi I'm new here. I'm a donghae addicted and like everyone here I watched MG and Hotel King and I didn't want to come empty handed lol 
So I saw that post about donghae wearing the same brand and I came across these pics of LDW filming for RM in Japan (i'm gonna try upload a pic...)
BsZmp_2CYAIb7PX.jpg:large

doesn't it look like the same shoes that he wore at the after party ? 10559831_624443860987083_132896482649715

and this other pic of him in japan
BsZQ9QVCMAAUzst.jpg:large

it also looks like from that brand Suecomma Bonnie that LDH was wearing at the after party...LSSM40111BK_A1.jpg
I think i've gone crazy analyzing shoes LOL

Guest besotted

@nocturne9 Yes of course! hahaha It's a momentary lapse...I hope hahaha!  :P
I just think that wedding pic looks like Wookie ADORES her... that's how I wanna remember this Kdrama...unlike the last when they both just made a heart with their hands and he told her she's the prettiest ever...now that memory seems kinda lame in comparison...you know what I mean?

Guest ShayneyC

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/15/then-and-now-13-actresses-that-started-as-beauty-pageant-contestants/15/..

dahae look so different!! Haha

hanminnie9 said: Hi I'm new here. I'm a donghae addicted and like everyone here I watched MG and Hotel King and I didn't want to come empty handed lol 
So I saw that post about donghae wearing the same brand and I came across these pics of LDW filming for RM in Japan (i'm gonna try upload a pic...)

doesn't it look like the same shoes that he wore at the after party ? 

it also looks like from that brand Suecomma Bonnie that LDH was wearing at the after party...LSSM40111BK_A1.jpg

Guest rosejenner123

@hanminnie9‌ "and I didn't want to come empty handed" oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing I've read all day xD

@p1n6an2012‌ wahh I'm so excited, your videos are the best! Thank you so much :x

Guest ElizabethQ

Credit : @taoeunjung shared by https://www.facebook.com/Donghaecouplevnfanpage?ref_type=bookmark hi~ a summary of this fanaccount: chamo couple is very natural on set,they truly help and care for each other..when scenes are hard and exhausting they comfort each other...if dahae is tired she'll just say to dw "oppa..im so tired..im sleepy" and dw will offer his hand and say "hand..give me your hand" and dh will say 'like this oppa' and holds dw's hand immediately...they give massages to each other...talk and laugh things out..add to that dh is really a happy pill to everyone especially to dw.chamo couple is really the best..we will never forget themhopefully outside filming they are still the same with what we saw on the set1800288_1452333758381660_391076896393050

I guess its not only @besotted and @nocturne9 who always keep refreshing this thread every 2 min..everyone did the same thing also!! Hahaha...what can we do??? I think we will continue do this until they confirmed they are in relationship, but then we still need to stalk their private life also, when they will get marry, have a sweet honeymoon, when will they have kids, when Da Hae will get pregnant, not to mention the lovey dovey pics of both of them..basically, I don't think there is a way to stop refreshing this thread, or not to ship this couplejust my thought
:)>- :D

Guest nikisa

After looking and analyzing at their shoes, do you guys think.. maybe DW bought the high heels shoes for DH since he seems to have quite a few shoes of that same brand?

Guest turquoiseblue

THE BIGGER THE FEET...THE BIGGER THE SHOES :))
It's not just the size that matters, its the technique that matters more.. #-o   ok do you guys want me to continue? coz i dunno why we start measuring wookie jr now bwahahahaha =)) just look at how happy cherry is nowadays and you'll get the answer =)) 
*sorry wookie and cherry, if you happen to stop by...i apologize on behalf of all of them..they're just studying the wonders of human anatomy...that's it*

Guest besotted

ShayneyC said: http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/15/then-and-now-13-actresses-that-started-as-beauty-pageant-contestants/15/.. dahae look so different!! Haha

Hi I'm new here. I'm a donghae addicted and like everyone here I watched MG and Hotel King and I didn't want to come empty handed lol 

it also looks like from that brand Suecomma Bonnie that LDH was wearing at the after party...

Welcome to the thread! :D

Hahaha. The topic about the same brand of shoes seems interesting. So if DH did give the g.zanotti shoes, safe to say he wore in Japan to remind him of DH :)) :P and few pages back people were also talking about him taking a selca to be sent to DH =)) While the other two pair of sandals (in RM camping and Japan trip) were kinda odd because these type of sandals are for women :-? lol

hanminnie9 said: Hi I'm new here. I'm a donghae addicted and like everyone here I watched MG and Hotel King and I didn't want to come empty handed lol 

it also looks like from that brand Suecomma Bonnie that LDH was wearing at the after party...

Guest angelcake293

I'm 30 but I have no idea if im considered an ahjumma  :-/ ...

About the money talk, I don't think now it's a problem, maybe in the past, when wookie was in healing camp, they showed her sister message and his sister said 

“I’m going to get married soon. And I’m so happy these days. You know that it’s all thanks to you, right? You’ve always told me since I was little that you always got my back. Those words always gave me so much strength. But thinking back, it seems like you couldn’t do all the things you wanted to do, always making sacrifices for me and our family. So I want to say those words to you now. I always got your back. I’ll lead a happy life, so stop worrying about me and our family. I hope you can live happily and freely doing what you want. I’ll say the rest later over some soju.”

In the same show Wookie said he has the highest income in his family and he was the pillar of his family, and now that his sister is married he hoped to find his own happiness and date freely and openly...

Maybe in the past Cherry & Wookie had issues because he has to think about his familly like he said he was the pillar if i'm not wrong he even bought their parents house, at that momment he wasn't ready for something more formal, we'll probably never know what happened to them, but now I believe DW has setleed his mind, he's thinking about his future and I truly believe that he wants Cherry in his future, not just like a friend but a lover & wife too...
@angiemty‌ Wow! That was very well said! :) I 100% agree with u!

Hahahaha this is insane.. I'm on my vacations with poor internet.. And i'm borrowing WiFi of someone while my brother is always saying i'm an addicted person .. poor boy!! he don't understand my diagnosed obsession and I spend like 90% of my time talking about them + updating this with my phone #troubleproblem #i need a doctor 8-X