[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

besotted said: AnhH said: I have never consider about their financial status since they look so good together and I just don't feel that money can get in between their relationship. But I think there is a lot of differences too between them. DH is allowed to have more freedom(probably since she is the youngest child and her family have stable financial). The fact that she doesn't have to worry about her family lead to her lay back life style. She travels a lot and really enjoy life although I know that she is a humble person (it's all come down to personality as well). She is very friendly. While Wookie on the other hand is the eldest son. He seems to feel the responsibility to protect his sister and to help is family with financial. And I think he have really great relationship with his mother which is a reason he still lives with his parents. Maybe he is too busy and doesn't know how to take care of himself (doesnt know how to cook) so his mum just worries about him and so she wants him to stay with her till he get married. I wouldn't think there is that much of money problem there. We never know how much money a actor have. We presume he is not rich based on the clothes he wears or the car he drives but sometimes, men don't really take good care of his outer appearance and thus can look like a beggar, sometimes. Thouhh, I can't find a beggar that good looking. So in summary, it is generally hard to estimate the wealth being of actors and actresses since their private life is usually kept well. Also, looking at their relationship at the moment, money is not even in sight. It is not relevant enough to affect their relationship, otherwise their relationship won't be able to last more than 10 years

Guest turquoiseblue

I was cleaning my desktop with too much donghae pictures...when i saw these photos of them... and my heart went thump thump thump again  with so much feels :x :x they both have the same expression on their faces...maybe this is the first time they hugged again after many so many years and both are looking very nostalgic...maybe hearts beating fast, can't believe this is happening, scared, happy, trying hard to fight their feelings, afraid of hurting each other again but needing each other...gaaaah...so many things those eyes convey.  and these photos were taken around April-May?...my they've gone a long way since then... thank you hotel king for 32 episodes and 5 months of long filming :x :x 
d9OiEiL.jpg

and whats worse is that drama's actors even got DAESANG like seriously?! no offense to the actors but nahhh were they showing it off to dada unnie purposely? and ssh is not even that i dont want to talk about anymore i know he's a legend in kdrama land but his acting never convinced me... frankly speaking i watch so many dramas of him but gotta say he just got the looks. period. EOE, the ugly days...

I thought I was the only one who stopped watching EOE after LDH left. And girl, I am sharing the same opinion regarding SSH. I am really glad I found this thread.

I'm a few pages behind and everyone is talking about shoes size, hand and nose = kraken size, well here we have two theories...
1.- If the index finger is shorter than the ring finger 
2.- If your shoe size is more than 7 or maybe 9 I'm not sure that's 42 & 44 in Europe

Official donghae love/feeling line: "my heart went thump thump" :)) :x :x again after reading all your insights about our OTP!

What I always remembered at their last presscon was DW said their chemistry has reach its maximum level (there's probably no more awkwardness or anything bothering them, they're at ease with each other) and fave part from DH was that she said she understands what he's feeling just by looking at his facial expressions :x

There's this saying: "Physical attraction is common but mental connection is rare." :) hence, LOVE is in the air 8->

Edit: Talking about my age lol

i'm 22 =))

it's awesome to be in this ship with humorous and insightful people :)

Guest besotted

@samzz I think that is awesome that she can't be bought. I have been a fan since My Girl days (my most played Kdrama cds...bought in Downtown Monterey Park hahaha) and I noticed that when they look into each others eyes...you just know that they have a special connection...I too believe Wookie is Cherry's first true love. They say when you meet your soul mate you just know...you need not talk and the other knows what you are thinking or feeling... I think they have this kind of connection...Years apart is nothing...They are meant to be.
Hihihi...
This is coming from a 36 yr old mother of two...Hilarious!!! :))

Aniyong............. I woke up.  And there is another 10 pages for me to read???????????

Otoke Otoke.. really can't keep up with this pace anymore... #-o

LOL .............. Welcome all new comers and Hi to our cute and lovely ajunmas and onni fans!! .. :)>-

Guest xtin21bass

Hello donghae shippers :) just got home and ..whew! #-o what can i say!.. saw this thread in the morning and it was only 404 page and now???.. oh chingus! Donghae shippers you guys are awesome!.. =D>

Guest besotted

Can I just say... there is nothing more "Hardcore Donghae Shipper" than refreshing this thread every 2 minutes, playing "I'll be waiting" by Melody Day on loop on your laptop is there??? :-O

turquoiseblue

said: I was cleaning my desktop with too much donghae pictures...when i saw these photos of them... and my heart went thump thump thump again  with so much feels :x :x they both have the same expression on their faces...maybe this is the first time they hugged again after many so many years and both are looking very nostalgic...maybe hearts beating fast, can't believe this is happening, scared, happy, trying hard to fight their feelings, afraid of hurting each other again but needing each other...gaaaah...so many things those eyes convey.  and these photos were taken around April-May?...my they've gone a long way since then... thank you hotel king for 32 episodes and 5 months of long filming :x :x 

d9OiEiL.jpg

I had a short nap..and even it is short, I had a dream about our couple..In my dream, they were caught red handed in airport by reporters, might be they were just came back from a vacation...Lol...omo ottoke!! This might be because someone posted the pic of both of them in airport...That's why I had this beautiful dream...and yeah, in that dream too, they were holding hands...my feelss~~♥♥♥
:x :x :xwhen will this thing become reality??? [-O< 8->

Guest besotted

nocturne9 said: besotted said: Can I just say... there is nothing more "Hardcore Donghae Shipper" than refreshing this thread every 2 minutes, playing "I'll be waiting" by Melody Day on loop on your laptop is there??? :-O