[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ChantyChantzsA

Hey! I'm new here and i'm willing to be a shipper of DongHae! :x i'm not really a fan of these two b4 but bcos of MG & HK i am now! So happy to be part of this thread. :D :x

@AnhH I was the one who said it first two pages back that it was the feet that could determine... that :P lol I started the "length" discussion =)) but we've had mixed opinions so that's why that post mentioned height/feet bla bla bla =)) =)) =))

Wookie's style in the last RM filming looks more "CJW" lol. Perhaps Da Hae really helped him since she saw the messed up big hip hop shirts he wore before didn't suit him completely :)) altho I guess besides from promo stuff DW gets, it's also the trend nowadays to dress like a rapper. So that's why he probably had this style recently... IDK.

blueGurl_nineteen said:

BAHAHA! Exactly my thoughts! Seriously, he doesn't strike me as someone who pays too much attention to fashion. XD XD XD There are times when I'd look at his clothes in RM, and grit my teeth mentally. Hahahaha. Well, good thing his overflowing good looks kind of make up for it. Haha.

Guest ChantyChantzsA

May be then he will just say it out loud that "It is because she is my girlfriend" as he seems to be just waiting for the right chance to do so and tell the world :))

OMYYyyyy!!

:x

Guest bella2008

OMO....i have to catch up many page....... :)) thanks for georgous onnie and chingu for your info about Donghae.from his style recent in RM (he really fashionable and more georgous) and more about wookie oppa scene RM it helpful my thirsty to see him more and more.of course we would related his action in RM with cherry. and more agreed like he in rush shooted for RM caused he wanna take vacation, its like his habits after end drama.i hope he with , maybe cherry first departure and he will follow after that.caused i don't know he could refrain away from our cherry for a while, maybe he will hang his i-phone in the neck and check every second (cause he addict w/ his i-phone now even ldh just in korea) 
thanks for the news about shoes,,I TOTALLY AGREED that gift from cherry onnie..come on,impossible if your not brought anything when you in charity event for some brands and if you just 12hours in some country and just in hotel, only one think..bought some shoes for your BF, and wookie oppa really proud wore shoes for the first time in front his GF. 
I will catch up several pages again and back for my comment.hahaha..DONGHAE thread..SARANGHAMNIDA^^

Guest ChantyChantzsA

welcome to all newbies-so happy to see chinggus from all over the world-we hve from all continents/countries even South America-love you all.

ok while waiting, I love this combo pic so much bc it gives 10000000 meaning, their happy face after 9 yrs of friendship-yes the broke up at one time but now they are getting even closer-I have a friend like this, they dated at high school up to University, then broke up, the guy even engaged to another girl, but since they are fated to be together, they met after the guy broke up with his fiance and starts the relationship again, now they are expecting their fourth child and I'm on the way to see them right now.

credit to the owner of this pic

10407421_547958765333074_434644476442772

@sammz Wat? Dada and Wookie broke up? Why???

Since we are talking about his new look in RM

7IVsSGT.jpg

You guys have no idea how glad I am that he's shed away those over-sized shirts. I have a feeling he doesn't bother his stylist when he's filming RM (considering the previous gangsta/hobo style), so I say, the denim pants and top is c/o Dahae.

IoD0hp4.jpg

This shirt with better fit is more like it! Everybody approves!

Bxl2ArS.jpg

Although this ^ :)) He looks like a 16 y/o in that outfit! XD QTPIEZ!

keke. Dahae probably started castigating him about the previous hip-hop style. I can totally see her shake her head in dismay. Remember that ep in HK when she totally disapproved of his hotel look? XD that must be her IRL. Haha.

The "blue jeans" style is hawt tho I would have paired it with a different shirt - this is a total 360° from the hip hop style, he looks more kpop like this. =)) =)) =))

The second look, let's call it "I have a good body and I'm gonna put a tight shirt so you'll see my toned arms", it's my fave. Fit shirts look better on him not only because you can have a glimpse that he has a nice body, but they are better for him. Large hip hop shirts hid those strong arms and made him look skinny.

The last look... omg, like @blueGurl_nineteen said, it's totally 16 year old on campus =)) =)) but he's cute :x

If it's really Cherry who suggested him what to wear, I bow to you, unni. Finally ^:)^ it could be their own way to be close without saying they are close. Wookie would look at his clothes and remind himself of his pretty gf and her absence because she can't be at the RM filming for obvious reasons (lol) could be a little less. AWWW.

Wooahhhh~~~ so Cherry bought the shoes for him when she went to Hong Kong!! What a nice gf...Now, I'm wondering what Wookie bought for her when he went to Japan...hihi...chinese fans are so DAEBAK!!!
So when we were thinking Wookie picked her dress, skirts etc for Hotel King, now all of us want Cherry to be his stylist for Roommate....wahhh~~~ Donghae shippers have so many wishes to our couple!!!  :)) :)) :))

There are many ahjummas here BTW. I'm 40 and a mom of two... who else here? I counted there are 7 more hahahaha....

You are about my mum's age. But my mum is nothing like you. She is not into kdrama though. Sometimes I really want to have a mum who can watch kdrama, discuss about hot oppa and basically talk with her just like a friend. How lucky your daughter must be. I am so envious of mother daughter pair who have really close relationship like that.

And reading your comments, I have no idea that you are 40. You must have a youthful mind. Lol, 20 years from now, I'll become an ahjumma shipper and you can be halmoni shipper. Lets go for a really long time

Guest tinsky73

I actually find a man more appealing if he acts like he doesn't know how goodlooking he is. Or he knows he looks good but doesn't really care. A major turn off for me is a guy who's too into himself. Most male celebrities are like that, narcissists.

Da hae, you've got a keeper! :x

Guest tinsky73

There are many ahjummas here BTW. I'm 40 and a mom of two... who else here? I counted there are 7 more hahahaha....

Who? Who?

I actually find a man more appealing if he acts like he doesn't know how goodlooking he is. Or he knows he looks good but doesn't really care. A major turn off for me is a guy who's too into himself. Most male celebrities are like that, narcissists.

Da hae, you've got a keeper! :x

I am like this as well. I prefer simple guys who don't act as if all ladies would drop to the ground because of them. It is a major turn off to me if a man is vain haha. Wookie is a simple guy (at least I think he is), but the over-sized shirts just make me want to tear 'em off him and burn them so he could not have anything to do with them. Haha.

Like @turtleaxis said, his not giving an eff about his looks is part of his charms, and is also one of the reasons why I love him. Hihi.

And are we talking about age? Haha. Hello everybody, I am a twenty something (23 actually), who is eternally smitten by Wookie. XD

Wow. If Dada did give that shoes to him... it's quite expensive @-)

67m936.jpg

but it just means he's special to her, buying him a gift from her Hongkong trip :> :x

As per DW's clothes in RM, at first I was shocked as to why he dresses that way lol. But then again I realized he still looks good despite those baggy/hiphop style of clothes :)) Quite improved type of clothes he's wearing in the recent RM shoot *perhaps influenced by his gf* ;;)