[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Whoever wants to be Wookie's girlfriend, they need to bear one thing, that he loves break up songs so much, up to last year, his choice always break up song including the famous City of Stars.

In 2017, he even told the reporters, look at the lyric of my favorite song, and you know why I like it.

b84ofOE.jpg

___

Ctto-and the translation

dUsRaTV.jpg

Jung Joon Il – Confession (고백)

popgasa popgasa
8 years ago

Let’s break up
Let’s try to never run into each other again

It won’t be much different
That’s life
We were always alone

I think it’ll be easier than I think
Living without you will be easier than right now
It’ll be easier than anxiously waiting for you
Being alone might be more comfortable

But why am I missing you right now?
Why is each day without you so hard?
I miss you, I miss you so much
I said those words that I couldn’t even tell you
Now I think I finally know my heart

I met someone for the first time in a while
Saying things that don’t make sense and laughing out loud

As you see me being okay and completely fine
I wish you would hurt a little bit more

But why am I missing you right now?
Why is each day without you so hard?
I miss you, I miss you so much
I said those words that I couldn’t even tell you
Now I think I finally know my heart

When my friends comfort me and say it’ll be okay
I try to smile as if it’s nothing
But no matter how much I run, I’m still in the same place
I am still missing you

I’m sorry, I’m running to you right now
I’ll confess the words that I couldn’t bear to tell you
That I love you, that I love you so much
Can you accept my foolish heart?
Now I think I finally know
I am missing you like this

IMO, Unless the future girlfriend able to make him forgetting the sad break up songs, we won't hear that kind of songs from him again. But who knows what is inside his heart.

Makes me remember the rumors in Weibo, DH asked Li Yi Feng to buy a house in Seoul if he wants to marry her. So maybe this is another hint. Her boyfriend now must be very rich.

Btw, if you visit DH's IG, in 2 weeks she posted 3x about this particular clubhouse in Namhae, aka well known Iron Man Lee Dong Wook's house. She posted a Vlog about this house in her Xiaohongshu 2 days ago. Meaning 4x she posted about this house.hmmm

f0rQ6zy.jpg

Seems like she is replying to my post too.

rjjBV3V.jpg

tsVBLFL.jpg

Wonder if drama "My Upstair neighbor cried" going to have another season.

Lol, this real estate agent talking about DH's building investment, but putting Wookie's picture instead. In their mind, they remember DH and Wookie only not the other version of "my upstair neighbor Wook".

spacer.png

And here another favorite restaurant of Wookie at Itaewon.

Lol at dawn, no girlfriend to cook breakfast for them.

spacer.png

Wookie really love seafoods, that's why on DH 30th birthday, he brought her to Seafood restaurant at Jumunjin.

spacer.png

Apart from Gumiho2, seems like Wookie is interested in melodrama,as he mentioned he did less on that genre.

Part of the translation from Arena.

5f54B5N.jpg

Makes me remember during MBC Section TV interview 2014, DH said in 10 years times she wants to act with Wookie again in hard melodrama genre.

1hI0HLX.jpg

PF19eZ7.jpg

So close yet so far.

DH and Wookie at Aewol Estuary area on 21st Feb and 24th Feb respectively.

Same when they were and Namsam Tower last year, just few days apart.

XT7lLTE.jpg

Related to Jeju again, when Gong Yoo at Seol Gong Chan's tangerine orchard. Bet Wookie was there around Gong Yoo during their fishing trip in January.

6j27VWB.jpg

Gong Yoo's stylist (Hye Young Style) and DH's stylist (j_bitttt) spent lots of time together lately.

And knowing Gong Yoo and Wookie spent lots of time together lately too, wonder what throwback they are talking about. Based on Wookie wants to talk show, both love reminisce of good old time, even first love and their ex-girlfriends.

JeYij1E.jpg

0WNUHc6.jpg

Before Gong Yoo, -Cody Hye Young Style during Hotel King, always with DH and Wookie.

O2HzDUr.jpg

Congratulations to Squid Game team for winning awards at international level. One of DH's drama i.e Chuno also went to International awards through Jang Hyuk, nominated for best actor at Emmy Awards. At that time Korean drama still very raw to Westerners, part of the reason Jang Hyuk unable to get recognition, IMO. But DH's scene with him was shown at the award ceremony.

Then she was the first Korean actress invited by Warner Brothers due to her fluency in English and Chinese. As mentioned by Mister X before, she always choose very very wrong person to handle her career, even up to today. Full of anger and mismanagement with everyone in the industry. 

46FmMfl.jpg

Btw, DH will never change in this department, no one can handle her stubbornness or her mood if she's not liking something in the acting industry. Now, her future Wang Hong activities also is very uncertain because of the diplomatic tension between China and Korea.

Now my focus is on Wookie, who knows one day his drama can hit the right spot for international award ceremony.

So close yet so far again.

DH posted she is at cat teacher's house at Incheon. 

6 years ago, Wookie's house also at this area (Halla Vivaldi), but don't know if he moved to another place now.

Now I know why she posted the Nine Tails when she was at Incheon last year, near to Wookie's place.

J9rbNo2.jpg

Almost everyday I read, people saw Wookie or his autograph at restaurants/cafe or bar around Korea.

https://cc.naver.com/cc?a=pgn.eachhome&r=&i=&m=1&nsc=Mblog.post&u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2FPostList.naver%3FblogId%3Dehdudgo9999

KDlhbrR.jpg

Last 24th February people saw him eating the same menu at Aewol Jeju. The autograph above is at Incheon, but date unknown.

So DH too, always at Jeju and Incheon.

Note: correction, Wookie's residency 6 years ago was at Halla Vivaldi Incheon not Viva Vivaldi.

From my own archive.

89XdkLC.jpg

Rain is DH's Ex-boss, Wookie is DH's ex-partner (used to be in deep relationship).

DH and Rain during the peak of their career, even invited to Blue House.

DH even brought Wilbur Pan to meet Rain 12 years ago.

Now Rain is close to Kim Bum and Kim Bum is one of Wookie's best friend. Small world indeed.

SR61647.jpg

Wookie and idols are inseparable. Well big question, female idols or just male idols hehehe.

And Wookie, Gong Yoo and DH's stylists are inseparable too. Imagine the topic exchanging among themselves.

mDWIy4L.jpg

Lol, almost everyday, knet talking about seeing Wookie here and there and always with Gong Yoo.

Now at Jeju Japanese restaurant or specifically at DH's business circle in Seogwipo.

Blogger said she saw lots of celebrities autographs and among them who else-  Wookie and Gong Yoo again.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=iamyouxi

zw4Gw5S.jpg

And DH for the first time said she spent her time at her Chinese teacher's house at Incheon. Usually the teacher spent her time at DH's house.

Interestingly, her teacher's house (based on Xiaohongshu video) is quiet near to Cheongna aka Wookie's house.

Recently in her IG she posted her location (previously she  or the other admin rarely posted their location).

Here she was at Forest Outing Sangdo Incheon. 

JjyiJQQ.jpg

Re to Wookie at Aewol Estuary last February, many I found not sure about the date he went there.

I remember the blogger wrote it on 25th Feb. Using papago, she said few days ago, not Yesterday as translated by Google.

iHFFmvU.jpg

If really "few days ago", meaning he was at  Aewol Jeju roughly the same days when DH was there too.

DH went around 18/19 Feb, for her business partner's birthday, went back to Seoul on 21st according to my friend who has DH's friends private account. So who knows if they really bump into each other because she mentioned her location at Jeju island.

And knowing DH has been to Wookie's salon early this year, most likely they are friends again, just like the past. Furthermore, when looking at the past when Wookie personally called DH to join Hotel King after My Girl or last sighting together, nothing impossible among them. Plus DH was in relationship with other when she joined Hotel King.

I still don't like their game, but they want to play, I need to post it. 

Here DH's most trusted person, even all her loyalist fans worshipping him too. I don't know if he's in the latest DH's drama"my upstair neighbor....", but DH deleted her boyfriend pictures in her IG roughly the same time she following this guy IG. And he is not following DH's Holly clan too 

I know he was responsible for DH casting in My Girl and of course he knew Wookie so well too.

Here he purposely showing Wookie's pizza, and I'm sure he's checking my input in this thread. He knows I don't like him.

spacer.png