[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

When Wookie in depression mood few years ago, Gong Yoo was the one who comforting him. I'm glad the friendship last longer since then.

They must be in fishing sprees.

And when Wookie busy talking about fishing last year, DH also wanted to show off the same hobby.

Now it's getting clearer why the upstairs neighbor was crying.

2EbR3KH.jpg

Wow, what a drama @dolley yes, she deleted 2 posts.

DHshii why deleted the post about the Holiest people in your life. Did CCP monitors your IG after making big news in China. There are more than 88 live streamers are banned right now, but you are allowed to glorify massage parlor and military incidents. Wang Lee Hom also being accused something related to prostitution even though he denied it.

Proper role model.

lAd5xut.jpg

So better go to Jeju, who knows can catch another fish, and challenge Wookie and Gong Yoo there.

@samzz cleaning her own mess at least. Imagine she did all her best to clean the image of her partner. All the revelation coming from the girl not from the man, is he man enough or just the girl overpower the guy?

and I agree it's not the proper venue bc the show was about the manager relationship not boyfriend, so why she insert that drama love story to that show? They are all good, can speak different languages, a total package but do not have common sense. 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz cleaning her own mess at least. Imagine she did all her best to clean the image of her partner. All the revelation coming from the girl not from the man, is he man enough or just the girl overpower the guy?

and I agree it's not the proper venue bc the show was about the manager relationship not boyfriend, so why she insert that drama love story to that show? They are all good, can speak different languages, a total package but do not have common sense. 

The best part, lots of Dong Wook, Dong Wook, Dong Wook being mentioned during the show.

Totally on purpose.

Yes, Gong Yoo's iG is ok now.

Where is Wookie. We haven't see his new face since New Year 2022.

Actually DH and Gong Yoo is not a stranger to each other. They both shared the same Stylists since year 2005 till 2015. Cody Hae Young, and Aurabeauty had been DH's stylists at peak of her career. Only Gong Yoo still with them until now.

Hahaha underground pipelines.

Bae Doona and Suzy likes Gong Yoo's latest post, knowing Wookie is with him real right now. Maybe Suzy sending secret messages to her ex.

And DH hired Bae Doona's brother @doohan.b.ad as a director for her latest CF, Idoh mask. What a coincidence.

aM0F5JW.jpg

Lol, my meme, why GY's IG accidentally deleted because they (GY+Wookie) saw Suzy's DM.

Anyway GY + Wookie are still in Jeju based on people encountered them.

The reason on why there was 2 missing posts in DH's IG still unknown, SHY is not in their vocabulary because they forced the Producer of Points of Omniscient to give section about her love life instead of original format of the show-Manager and Celebrities.

Anyway one blogger wrote about DH crying in the show in very funny tone. 

sfZvKK7.jpg

DH cried and cried and cried for  fear of losing sister in law so can't break up with him. She wrote it that way, making me thinking like a blackmail.

Many of my friends still have good contact with inlaw after separated or divorce, even babysitting their kids. 

New pictures, but we don't know when it's taken. Maybe early January.

https://twitter.com/dongwookholic/status/1486163014751784960?t=DKIbScC4CaVwrbwN-Sh-pw&s=19

2yfXALA.jpg

Based on my observation, DH and inlaw families have planned to change the format of the show since August last year. They wanted DH to show how Holly their clan or family for continuous Wang Hong activities. They know about the new tight regulations imposed by Chinese authority.

After so much hype and loud marketing and after the show, she or they deleted the boyfriend pictures from her IG.

At least few reporters voice it up. Some said because upcoming wedding, etc, but why deleted the boyfriend pictures. Why not just go with the flow knowing how hard work were out in changing the format of Points of Omniscient show.

EuzAqQ4.jpg

And one of the best comments I read in YouTube, his fans praising him as the best keeper, 12 years with Park Han Byul and now 8 years with DH. 20 years adding up, and they said DH is very lucky for having this type of man without marriage even approaching 40s already.

From my observation, not many or maybe non of Wookie's female friends, or ex-girlfriends have the same fishing hobby except one.

She also never said about fishing thorough out her career or interview until Wookie brought it up.

She also included fishing as one of major activity while visiting Jeju in her Tour de Korea advertisment early 2021. And to add the curiosity, one of the stylist for this project is Blow boryeon.

RLptk1L.jpg

hZXRz4h.jpg

@dolley I think one of the reasons why DH or maybe the admin deleted her boyfriend's pictures in her IG is because of this one man. I saw DH following his account few days ago, ironically after she deleted her Holly boyfriend's pictures. He has big influence in DH's personal life in the past, well maybe until now. I had already investigated his background and talked a lot about him in DH's thread around year 2012-2014. Previously I really really don't  like him, but now, I'm very very "happy" he's handling DH high profile comeback especially after seeing their drinking time 2 years ago. Maybe another scandal? Making Jason Chang angry again?.

This man DH trusted so much yet the main one who caused the disaster to her career until now. The one Mister X literally said Mismanagement, and DH's mother is so fond of him also.

Of course he knows Wookie too because he was the one who secured My Girl role for DH.

https://www.soompi.com/article/371842wpp/lee-da-hae-finds-new-management

He also handled Song Hye Kyo, and the late Park Yong Ha's career in the past. When with him, so many scandals appeared on the news. SHK survives because her fan base is so strong and she loves her fans so dearly, which totally opposite to DH.

I wonder if Wookie still with Gong Yoo. Cody Hae Young, posted scene with Gong Yoo under her clothing brand @ballon_official.

Throwback DH with Cody Hae Young, I don't know if they are still enemies to each other after DH kicked her out from her Holly clan friends.

In year 2014 after Hotel King ended, there was one account said they saw DH, Wookie and Cody had dinner together, but no picture.

xqVDCDc.jpg

Kim Bun, one of Lee Min Ho's best friends, he hold many Wookie's personal life information too, I meant on his relationship with Suzy and DH.

Lee Min Ho is one of DH's neighbor, but I don't think his family is the one DH mentioned "my upstairs neighbor also crying on that break up day."

Last day of Bad and Crazy tonight.

And I read Wi Ha Jung and Wookie live nearby to each other and WHJ wants to visit him if he allows it.

But you always can visit his salon everyday, just like DH.

And still I don't know why the salon and DH's house have the same plant during Christmas.

Of course he is familiar with DH, sharing same Stylist. 

nYJMwDK.jpg

At last I saw Wookie at DH's territory in Jeju. DH has few business ventures in this Seogwipo Jeju area, e.g wavvvve.jeju bar and Aewol Cafe.

One blogger saw Wookie's autograph at glagla Hawaii Cafe near Seogwipo.

B1jfzRz.jpg