[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

17 years after My Girl.

Since when DH and Wookie not following any religions.

https://m.cafe.naver.com/ca-fe/web/cafes/modelgal/articles/62350?useCafeId=false&or=m.search.naver.com&query=이동욱&buid=5ae763d7-156e-4a4c-8f49-6efa29c2f701&art=ZXh0ZXJuYWwtc2Vydml

Wookie from Elle Singapore.-not following any religions.

bPEDEQg.jpg

DH as this January 2022 profile.

vNR9srF.jpg

I need more information on the not following any religions because first time DH and Wookie in tune about very personal thingy.

And about marriage too because when both in 20s and early 30s, they talked about family, marriage etc.

I don't know if related but, 

Wookie -Year 2021.

7lhi5gR.jpg

DH-Year 2020

j56kWp8.jpg

I'm happy Wookie is not superstitious, because DH so believe in "number"- she must do most important thing on that particular "number" e.g date, month, minutes, hours etc.

However, DH was given a chance to play very difficult roles at early age on Lotus flower Fairies. She basically played 50 characters because she was a Shaman. Sadly she retired young as an actress too.

Wookie was given after My Girl, through Bittersweet Life and so on.

And at least they mentioned My Girl.

After 23 years in showbiz — with 17 years of non-stop grinding since his breakout role in rom-com drama My Girl in 2005 — that hunger for growth still burns bright. “Many things happened from that time until now, there were times where I was happy, other times I was frustrated,” he says. “But to be able to steadily move forward and remain consistent is real growth.”

https://elle.com.sg/2022/03/15/the-sense-and-sensibility-of-lee-dong-wook/

In 2017, Wookie's ELLE magazine for Hong Kong market was under the work of his Chinese agency HS Ent. Same agency that brought DH and Blow boryeon working together in year 2020.

4RFIgDh.jpg

Not sure about ELLE Singapore, if still under HS Ent. But the pictures worth million views.

The peek a boo thigh is totally fan service.

fWeUmat.jpg

Totally strawberry circle. Seems like DH got new strawberry cake for her mom and business partner's birthday. Her mom's birthday was yesterday.

4m41hBC.jpg

Iconic thigh

And Iconic wording SINCERITY commonly used by DH in the past, and Wookie still practicing it until now. As JDY said in Kokomu, Wookie is a loyal man.

UItwU3Z.jpg

Wookie said he wants to be more active in marketing for this prestigious watch.

Involve in new style of marketing? Part of it or most common nowadays is as Wang Hong whereby you talk directly with your customers, as what DH is doing right now.

CLEAN IMAGE is very important. DHshii Ehmm.

JjKAbfy.jpg

And yes, is he going to work with a Wang Hong?

The first person broke the news is a Wang Hong or an influencer.

Z0u2jPk.jpg

• Love 1

I saw Lee Min Ho's drama premier and I thought he resembles Wookie with new hairstyle.

And now Wookie's main makeup artist also working with their ex (Suzy).

yOtEN21.jpg

And of course never ending underground pipelines, because DH is close neighbor to Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho still close to KGE, and Wookie and KGE no need explanation, still close as ever.

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seungi with DH doggo Heart Greaten.

ccIrXUY.jpg

DH at Jeju again? and the strawberry cake again even different brand. They read this thread diligently, so they choose another brand.

Looks like at their bar/club in Jeju. The bar DH and her clan joint venture financing it.

bfjdvtZ.jpg

Why DH doesn't ask them to post her boyfriend picture at her mom's birthday, because at other account, I saw his footages (e.g his bracelet (unless other man has similar bracelet, their friends quoted his name on that plastic flowers)

Nothing to hide because she really wants to expose everything 2 months ago. Well maybe the Wang Hong again.

Well as the qoo and DC forum said, his family and her own mother didn't allow her to break up with him lol.

NCK3wfi.jpg

And I'm glad Wookie still with Franic.

lAmXLqD.jpg

Loh, I didn't check the English translation just now, and it's confirmed, the bar is their bar at Jeju but it was last year birthday. Mrs Choi? Hmmm,

dgc6q38.jpg

And now, DH's mom also from Choi family same with DH's boyfriend family Choi Dong Wook? Not Mrs Byun, or maybe ....

I know Korean law can choose family name either from husband or her own bloodline. 

DH's DJ friend always spilled everything about DH and her boyfriend and her family too. She was the one who posted DH's boyfriend birthday party last year. 

Well, so many interesting story lately. Up to Wookie, when he said he didn't follow religion, totally the same with DH.

But I remembered when I visited Korea before, my tour guide said, many not following the surnames when come to marriage nowadays. Is that why the delay in DH part. But she is an Australian nationality, should be OK.

"Traditionally, men and women who have the same surnames and "ancestral homes", called dongseong dongbon (Hangul: 동성동본, Hanja: 同姓同本), are not permitted to marry. The rule, called honinbeop (Hangul: 혼인법, Hanja: 婚姻法), originated in China, and can be traced back at least to the late Joseon Dynasty in Korea."

Fan encountered last year.

That's why DH and her clan/boyfriend Choi, still re-creating My Girl scene with Wookie in it.

Wookie is so hard to forget. Any boyfriends will help their girlfriends to remember him. E.g making videos and posted it in Xiaohongshu or Douyin. 

8 hours ago, elle leeh said:

Hello samz so se7n & DH still together? 

They have strong relationships 

Based on my observation, they have open relationship, meaning they stay because of circumstances surrounding them not because of LOVE. Strong or weak up to people interpretation. 

Wookie always has amazing chemistry with eccentric individual, that's why Chamo or Donghey chemistry still unbeatable on and off screen.

Wookie encountered the most eccentric MC throughout his life. The best fan meeting IMO.

One of the best example of an open relationship. I don't know if other Korean couple or celebrities ask their other half to produce this type of video and posted it in Socmedia.

Marriage game with male best friend. Still a talk in Weibo.

VR7TvMQ.jpg

Longing your handsomest costar.

xhtkvG7.jpg

Then tell the world, my relationship is based on families relationship only and have no intention of getting married even approaching 40s. So as an outsiders we do the math on the rest. 

However, no one can predict the future.