[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think they tried to fish something from his friends, but seems like Wookie just enjoyed his Christmas with comedian friends.

Happy Together March 2019-during shooting TYH.

LjVcTh4.jpg

xaECRVN.jpg

7Wj8Ufo.jpg

Well sometimes, men just don't want to stay with nagging or obsessive girlfriends and vice versa.

Only those watching Chuno/Slave Hunter and TONT/Gumiho can relate. The message so obvious. 

aHZo0oW.jpg

In Wookie's latest Vlive, we know he also incorporated a lot in Gumiho production, so I'm not surprised to see the scene in Chuno incorporated in Gumiho. Whose idea? Still in ? mark, but at least Wookie agreed to do it.

The scene of remembering your first love through hanging fabrics the Kdrama way.

QW5qRtr.jpg

4n453Nu.jpg

Still the sad song, and the past tense..I hope you find someone soon Wookieshii.

The last interview, he said his favorite is You were Beautiful from Day 6.

I'm still looking for the lyric of the song, "a poem writing in tears" from Lee Seung Hwan.

qX5pK1u.jpg

Wookie always convey his feeling through song lyrics..since the first time I knew him on screen-

The Eric Bennett songs.

LR1drRn.jpg

Translation credit to owner.

Back to the strawberry Twosome cake, aka Wookie's favorite cake.

Firstly this special cake seems to survive the time, and the favorite of many celebrities too.

During Iron/Blade Man, Wookie's DC fan club sent it to him, meaning they knew his favorite. 

Then we saw DH childhood best friend Apple posted similar cake taken at DH's dinning table, whereby she always spent lots of time with DH in year 2014-2015. The pictures have been deleted now.

KFjt8Uq.jpg

Fast forward year 2020, I think Wookie received the same cake from his Korean fan club too.

Then Apple who posted the same cake in 2014, also received the same cake in her  birthday recently.

GfzEBNb.jpg

What I find amusing, after 6 years with more than 1000 varieties fabulous delicious cakes, Apple and Wookie still proudly showing the damn humble cake.

Ref to the cake, credit to @Lovebeats3  post years ago.

Hahaha, 

I remember after DH and Hyomin started interacting with each other, Hyomin and Seho following each other too. Did he call Wookie while interacting with Hyomin? 

JBA also following Seho.

Then one of JBA's stylist following DH's new stylist too.

Then DH's new stylist following Blow Cheongdam recently.

Their world is so small.

After that Tweet about Seho and Wookie, now I can get why 

DH's IG didn't follow Hyomin, instead the admin used DH's doggo, however he himself following Hyomin recently. Maybe doesn't want to make it so obvious.

The sequence of following in Hyomin's IG speaks for itself. Right after following Seho, Hyomin follows DH.

wTvyYNz.jpg

----

Then coincidence or what, after that, we saw JBA's stylist follows DH's new stylist aluu_boryeon.

TyKmO18.jpg

Then DH's new stylist follows blow cheongdam, whereby Wookie is one of the shareholder.

jAul37n.jpg

I called this series of action "Gumiho Bermuda Triangle of 2021".