[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Just a throwback.. when Wookie playing with the Gumiho's script.

Correlation between first love, Lotus Flower and Ah Monet.

0DkXQpz.jpg

Most Hotel King fans knew about Ah Mone and Monet bc one poster has elaborated about it before.

Booksoon of course the name DH refused because it sounded like a dog. A similar dog Wookie called in Bittersweet drama.

Ctto

TD0XkH1.jpg

Apart from Water lily, Monet is also synonym with Lotus Flower.

P0vZL5S.jpg

IMO-or making it short Lotus Flower in Gumiho is Ah Monet.

Because TONT has so many pictures and BTS.. it's giving me so many ideas for meme.

Year 2014- moral of the story, don't bring your omma to sleep together because no way you can get passionate kiss.

nnitWqy.gif

But Yeon is very inventive..

Year 2020 -successful kisses with another partner with no parents involvement.

I just realized the color coded dresses.

MYJcySa.jpg

So, I think one of the factor why My Girl suddenly becoming one of hot topic in China recently because of Wookie's popularity, and My Girl OSTs are so famous in Xiaohongshu and China Tik Tok right now.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/20-popular-korean-celebrities-in-china-right-now/

Plus even more ironic case they played My Girl Ost when reporting this news.

aab4C83.jpg

Their media loves provoking everything now.

Spoiler

6T4NoE4.jpg

I checked few of DH's gang who are best friends to Hwang Hana. The friends seems ok, even had steak dinner 15 hours ago. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/12/hwang-hanas-friend-reveals-she-is-in.html?m=1

To know the seriousness of condition of one individual or subject, just look at their circle of friends or their GANG activities.

-----

Btw, fans in Xiaohongshu also doing their own meme, so I'm not alone.

ARBBgQi.jpg

In Naver today..Lee Jin Wook mentioned about Wookie in his latest interview.

They are still very close.

VJnPNI0.png

Apparently he's so proud about his new drama setting and showed off  to Wookie and other close friends.

caVXRXW.jpg

And at the same time DC community still talking possibilities of DH and LJW upcoming remake Little Mermaid.

My main interest, are the gangs allow her to act with one of Wookie's best friend.?

Or the statement from the partner recently " ..but she also makes me feel as if I should do more for her."

"Do more for her" meaning allowing her to act with hot, tall and handsome actors.

HGR4OQf.jpg

If he so volunteered doing the videos of DH and Wookie last year..but Gelato still the main concern.