[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Because of Wookie, I rechecked DH's Weibo too, still inactive for few months already, but under her hastag name, well 90% news are on past relationship with Yi Feng. No wonder they are low in profile for a while, plus maybe affecting the Chinese investors on her rumor drama with Lee Jin Wook. Yi Feng is a very very big name in China, of course the rumor is big too.

Btw.. Wookie is hot in China apart from his current or past drama, now with Franic.

Xiaohongshu accounts starting to advertise it.

BgI4YRC.jpg

And funny comments in Weibo.

yrryxw6.jpg

And DHshii..if you have no issue for adding Wookie's footage in your Xiaohongshu and Tik Tok before..so  why not now.

6G9jW1U.jpg

St5LJdI.jpg

Sign the contract with talented actor Li Dongxu, Franka speaks with strength

https://m.sohu.com/a/444867819_436243/?pvid=000115_3w_a

2021 has just begun, and the natural skin care brand Franic has made big moves again. On January 15th, Franic officially announced that he signed an Asian actor Li Dongxu as the brand spokesperson. This is also the first international male spokesperson signed by Franic.

Franic X Lee Dong Wook

Strong alliance

The choice of spokesperson is not only related to the image of the brand, but also the embodiment of the brand strategy.

Franic, which was born in 2002, has a history of 18 years of development. Since its inception, Fralinka has continued to create explosive products, whether it is rose bud water without a drop of water, rose bud water mask with a high reputation, and Fralinka aloe gel, which occupies the C position in the aloe gel category. Every product launched has been enthusiastically sought after by consumers, and has won the Watsons HWB Award for five consecutive years, and has been recognized by industry authorities.

On the packaging, I first realized the flower pattern in Franic packaging, quite similar to DH's curtain.

Sls9Y7e.jpg

49AXuar.jpg

Hi there, this is shipper from China. I'm so glad there are still new posts in this forum! These days I rewatched my girl and I just feel so lonely and empty without their news. I was so excited last night finding Dahae once (20/2/2020) posted a short video of snowing scene with the bgm of MG and wookie's line of "Happy Birthday, Joo Yoo Rin". But it seems that she's still in relationship with Choi Dong Wook(se7en).. I know it's her choice and as a stranger who she even doesn't know, I can do nothing but I just feel so sad for our donghae couple

Some old stuff.

이동욱 "이다해와 열애설은 오해"
이동욱이 인터넷을 뜨겁게 달궜던 이다해와의 열애설에 대해 입을 열었다.
로맨틱코미디영화 '최강로맨스'(감독 김정우•제작 더드림앤픽쳐스 화인웍스)의 개봉을 앞둔 이동욱은 자신과 이다해가 손을 잡았다고 해 화제가 됐던 사진을 직접 봤다며 "순간 캡처 때문에 생긴 오해일 뿐"이라고 웃음을 지었다.
이동욱과 이다해가 손을 잡고 있다 방송 카메라를 발견하고 손을 놨다는 설명이 달린 문제의 사진은 모 포털사이트에서 50만건이 넘는 폭발적인 조회수를 기록한 바 있다. 네티즌들은 이를 두고 SBS 드라마 '마이 걸'에 함께 출연했던 두 사람의 열애설 증거라고 수군거리기도 했다.
이동욱은 이에 대해 "저 역시 얘기를 듣고 찾아봤는데 알고보니 '무한도전' 카메라에 잡힌 패션쇼 때였다"며 "앞뒤로 걸어가며 순간적으로 손이 겹친 것을 교묘하게 캡처해 뒀더라"고 말했다.
이동욱은 "방송 이후에도 다해와 친하게 지내는 건 맞지만 오해가 있다"며 "놀라운 조회수를 보고 '이다해 참 인기 많네'하고 그냥 넘어갔다. 몇백초 분의 1단위로 이뤄지는 캡처에는 당할 수가 없다"며 너털웃음을 지었다.
이동욱과 이다해가 출연했던 드라마'마이걸'의 한 장면. ⓒSBS
모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"
roky@mtstarnews.com
머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스
제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>
김현록 기자

Translation:
Waiting for SR to be officially opened in theatres on 1/25, LDW has made the following explanation after was shown the hand holding pic.
LDW's face turned a slight shade of pink :blush when he explained that "he had actually seen the pic already and the shot was taken when their hands happened to touch briefly, that's why it was mistaken as the hand holding“
LDW and LDH showed up at the fashion show together, then the pic of holding hands was taken and posted on the internet. The pic was deemed as the evidence that they are in love. It was one of the hot topics on the internet and was viewed more than 50,000 times. The fans who had seen the pic thought they looked very good together, therefore question was raised if they are secretly dating.
LDW cleverly answered that "after hearing about it and saw the pic, the shot just happened to be taken when their hands touched during swinging.
LDW admitted that he and LDH has kept in frequent contact after MG and their relationship is very good but the pic was just a mistake. He was surprised to hear the number of times this pic was viewed on the internet, he said laughingly that it was due to LDH's popularity and the pic can only happened in one hundred tenth of a second but it got captured. 

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/d9571/junjinxin20061128201456.jpg

5AWSQSM.jpg
svKy9aT.gif

2RHIo3E.gif

Seems like my bait is working again. Wookie's face appeared in one of the Xiaohongshu's gang. Bet who the videographer?

Wookie will be haunting them for the rest of their lives.

tZGRG8U.jpg

ksGv2Co.jpg

Or the word GELATO, that cause the retaliation as before, hehehe.

The account probably tried to contact Wookie too because of Franic, I bet Wookie rejected it.

Off topic-I spent my whole night reading ZS case, because I followed her activities in Weibo too. Main reason because she has quite similar journey with "someone" whereby they have mothers who have autocratic behavior, forcing their daughter to learn everything to be celebrity, because it is their mother's dream.

And because of this also- this sure will be in my friends topic for whole day during our business team online meeting. Be careful with your market target and representative. There is a good article in Weibo too, why Franic choose Wookie for their ambassador.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/chinese-netizens-say-the-devil-really-wears-prada-after-scandals-with-top-celebrities-irene-chanyeol-and-zheng-shuang

____

Btw, throwback stuff again.

JoaDLZB.jpg

nJgGRmC.gif

hP9cdwJ.jpg

I didn't imagine that the gang is interested in fishing, but maybe bc they want their names to be associated with someone, so they change their hobby too. It is purposely done to draw attention since their names almost forgotten in the industry. 

try harder hahaha, but I think being back up dancer suits her well. too bad mini concerts still not allowed 

9 minutes ago, dolley said:

I didn't imagine that the gang is interested in fishing, but maybe bc they want their names to be associated with someone, so they change their hobby too. It is purposely done to draw attention since their names almost forgotten in the industry. 

try harder hahaha, but I think being back up dancer suits her well. too bad mini concerts still not allowed 

Yes, I raise my eyebrows, fishing? But I know, it will be very difficult for them especially with what we talked in DM. As always that videographer produced low quality video. 

And coincidence also, DH is back to Jennyhouse stylist team recently, (she used to be with them 10 years ago).

JBA's stylists if I'm not mistaken are close with Jennyhouse team, and one of them is following aluu_boryeon recently.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Throwback.

Wookie cancelled his Arang  shooting that day so that he can be w/ DH during her b-day bash. 

The video still not easy to locate, but the pic still available in Japanese fan site.

the old link still available, but it was from DWH archive, only members can view it.

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_8812512/B...53_mnet.MOV.avi

and this one from youtube-not sure the same as in DWH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aILH86tH6W0&search=Lee Da Hae

LDH's birthday present from LDW-chocholate and his personal favorite CD that he always listen while driving (ERIC BENNET)

And his fav song at that time.The Last Time Lyrics

Album : Hurricane

Artist : Eric Benet

The first time I fell in love was long ago.

I didn't know how to give my love at all.

The next time I settled for what felt so close.

But without romance, you're never gonna fall.

After everything I've learned;

Now it's finally my turn.

This is the last time I'll fall... in love.

The first time we walked under that starry sky,

there was a moment when everything was clear.

I didn't need to ask or even wonder why, because each question is answered when your near.

and I'm wise enough to know when a miracle unfolds, this is the last time i'll fall in love.

Now don't hold back, just let me know.

Could I be moving much too fast or way too slow.

'Cause all of my life, I've waited for this day.

To find that once in a lifetime, this is it, I'll never be the same.

You'll never know what it's taken me to say these words.

And now that I've said them, they could never be enough.

As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.

This is the last time I'll fall in love.

Last time i'll fall in love.

The last time i'll fall... in love.

--------------

here's wat LDW said to LDH after the Fan Meeting/behind the stage

东旭在后面说:dahae ssi 祝贺~要一直健康~既然已经23岁了,就不要老是跟oppa顽皮了。还有cd里的歌都很不错,希望你好好听哦^^

translations:

Dae Hae shi, i hope u will always be healthy. since u're already 23, stop being naughty and dun play around with OPPA ( LDW himself). n the songs in the Album are very nice, please listen to it really well. Translation ctto.

Ctto.

I76aYNZ.png

Wild Wild East.. don't be surprised if K-Ent has many secret babies, secret marriage, or abortion too. Many of them love vacationing in the USA, so many secret over there too. 

Btw

Throwback, DH with Jenny House. Wonder why suddenly she choose them again, especially knowing Wookie is very close with the stylists from that team during Gumiho.

3XUZ44c.jpg

Apart from one of JBA's stylist, now blow cheogdam also following this account, I mean after aluu_boryeon posted DH's pictures. 

The pictures were taken last year and only posted few days ago by aluu.

If I'm not mistaken, Wookie still one of the investor in blow cheongdam.

Uah76jZ.jpg

Part of the reason why some celebrities have to retired early, public outrage can cause them lots of money and bankruptcy. Some of them have open secrets, but as long as they prefer to stay quiet, everything will be ok, literally.

____

spacer.png

spacer.png