[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Why always one the most obvious..the charm and handsomeness.

Hm4oS5V.jpg

QWuZdzK.jpg

Congratulation to new couple Binjin.

Btw if hand under the table can be used as hard evidence.. Donghey was more than that. The X File of couch scene and hand under the blanket, plus My Girl history are forever Dispatch for Donghey.

Plus the inside informant and minions too.

nN49a0G.jpg

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, dolley said:

I know it is off topic but I just want to congratulate Binjin for being real, fans are happy for sure..

Yes, just wish all the best for them.

---

I remembered so well when DH announced her latest relationship..some people and few new hardcore Wookie's fans mocking us..so for Binkyo Shippers, take it as entertainment values, and experienced in social studies. 

We are lucky we knew all about DH and her current partner intention since Nov 2015, so the announcement was expected. Both DH and her partner plus all her gang non stop gave us awareness program usually with word HAVEN. Minions informed some Shippers in here and the partner will threw word HAVEN NIGHT later, so we knew DH whereabouts at that time. To DH it's a symbol of respect to her fans.

Btw, reporters started doing their jobs on Binjin.

cnmsKsx.jpg

We had done that job too..but Donghey just wanted to be as their own open secret old history. 

Just meme from dramatroll

GyVXOk0.jpg

• Like 1

So the relationship with Hyomin is related to dieting or weight management. At least that what I understand from the video.

nzqnR9X.jpg

And then few days ago, I saw Hyomin and Seho following each other and I understand it's related to weight management products also.

so another close friend of Wookie.

bWMgJb2.jpg

Now I know why the Gangwon Gavenor at one time teased Wookie, wishing him as future son in law. At that time, I was thinking, he must had a very beautiful daughter, and yes  indeed.

I think he knows Wookie's type..super cute.

Ry9EV8t.jpg

LgEbbLa.jpg

My meme.. Wookie is thinking hard now.

zjrT8AS.jpg

https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2021/01/03/translation-lee-dong-wook-jo-bo-ah-dazed-korea-october-2020-issue-magazine-interview/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

From the Dazed interview, and other interviews, Wookie improvised 1/3 of the TONT's script.

Lotus Flower is almost certain is his own script, even the red and white dress as Foxy. Not to forget, Monet or Amone is synonym with Lotus Flower.

k40fBTC.jpg

VCCpqDQ.jpg

36E5bPc.jpg

And makes me remember, during Goblin time, when we laughed at the connection with chicken restaurant, someone ran amok in this thread, I mean the paid minions terrorized this thread. They even posted something in Wookie's thread at that time (already removed by admin).  Chicken restaurant is DH's signature, due to the joint venture business. 

Just for knowledge in Kdrama land.

I don't know who is this YouTuber of this theory..but what caught my attention he/she mentioned about mountain and rain. Those watching TONT sure knew the correlation between those two words.

Mountain and rain are GUMIHO's signatures.

So apart from Lotus Flower, we have another. Wookie is a mountain and DH is rain based on their beliefs. 

I read somewhere, Wookie is a bit superstitious.

5IuZL7c.jpg

m3mR2NL.jpg

https://m.blog.naver.com/treemoonj2/222197155654

Wookie is known as snowman and snow also is the main theme in My Girl.

Actually Wookie referring to himself as snowman or olaf in Bubblegum drama. You can see in his BB 16 episode script. He drew olaf on the script. So he's bluffing that he doesn't like olaf. Or he doesn't like to remember or associated with it anymore.

A48L8bj.jpg

Pic ctto

IgTgdvG.jpg

And in late  2014, DH's best friend Apple has posted olaf and his gf  in DH's house (now deleted).

TROiNLo.jpg

(That time the other Wook still in military, so it's not referring to him.)

Wookieshii, you don't like Olaf because of carrot, hahaha.

Extract from Japan Magazine 2007.

Journalist – Even females would find You Rin was very cute. After worked with her, have you discovered anything cute about her ?
LDW – She was superb cute when she sang the carrot song to me ( laugh ). You Rin and Gong Chan did not fall in love at first sight. They stepped into each other’s heart unknowingly. That’s why there was not any particularly passionate scenes.

Yes, someone sang your  Carrot song on your birthday Nov 6, 2019.

qf20niJ.jpg

Z9PnCQ3.jpg

In this SNS world...Seems like Wookie and DH communicating through snow and carrot.