[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Products advertised under their names.

Wookie venturing into a new Chinese e-commerce way of advertising.

3ykGHdf.jpg

I don't know if he's interested to open one Xiaohongshu account, but who knows. Not many Korean Celebrities are trying it right now.

The most active of course 

MbK9E8H.jpg

Saw this rumor mills..my friends who are GUMIHO's couple Shipper forwarded it to me yesterday.

Based on my experience, usually 90% of rumors are/were true.

If true, I'm really happy for Wookie. I used to ship OJH with DH before, but when he married to other woman, I was so happy too. Same with Wilbur Pan.

And to other fandom, don't worry because I'm really 10000% sure the co star is not DH. Totally not her because she still strong with another Wook.

Take it as rumors ok. If King Kong asked me to delete, I will do it.

NSXUvJy.jpg

gaVuVRW.jpg

Btw, I'm interested on no. 20..Gelato group?

Hahaha, yes it's time already, 41 or 40 years old,  time to get married Wookieshii.

Browsing through Xiaohongshu, DH actually choose new make up artist around Oct 2020, meaning Gumiho team still busy shooting.

hXH62sf.jpg

Apparently her new make up artist is a very close friend with JBA's stylist.

VpmfEPi.jpg

To me the best source of information is through this stylist network connection. 

-------

Extra information

The fact I don't take lightly any rumors from fans because of this history.. The minions always updated us due to their close relationship with sasaeng group in Korea. It was an open secret actually, and DH and that number knew it and play along with it. But on TV they said otherwise.

2BkXbs0.jpg

Apart from Lovebeats finding, we also knew one year before public announcement..but we talked only in DM. In the thread we pretending like nothing happened 5 years ago.

Wookie is a heartthrob of every woman.

JDY mentioned him in I live alone recently.

hFF0tc0.jpg

----

And I still remember, when asked about DH in 2013, OJH said I didn't talk to her anymore, only with Jang Hyuk.

Fast forward..his daughter said Wookie is handsome.

Gdg2tam.jpg

I don't know why King Kong didn't post congratulation to Wookie on winning no.1 on best fashion face.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/02/actor-lee-dong-wook-named-the-top-asian-male-celebrity-with-the-best-fashion-face-by-british-magazine-i-magazine

Same with Franic CF news. No announcement from his agency, making me thinking the CF for China market is handled by others. 

----

Bonus pictures

spacer.png

spacer.png

I do understand if he wants young and very beautiful wifey..less pressure to the wife in "dangerous entertainment world" meaning less pressure on him too. Not easy if your husband is among no.1 in the world in term of visual and charisma

Wookie being a mentor..

In 2015 a mentor to Young Ji, from 1st to last episode. Youngji so proud telling everyone.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/youngji-talks-about-getting-acting-lessons-from-lee-dong-wook

dohYGa1.jpg

Then she asked Wookie to marry her. She mentioned she had group chat with him and Seho.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heo-young-asked-lee-dong-wook-marry-heres-said/

---

At least Seho always with him in whatever situation.

And I wanna to know if DH ever talked to YoungJi because Youngji is very close to one of DH's gang Black Sumin.

Seems like someone is affected so badly with the latest rumor.

She even put disclaimer.."please don't assume I'm thinking about Lee Dong Wook" or "DH is definitely not thinking about Lee Dong Wook."

Make sure you pay Wookie from the footage DHshii. If other Wook enjoying the money from using Wookie's popularity..I curse all of you.

There are many snow scene without Wookie in My Girl..

dz4izZr.jpg

And on Valentine day. My friends said the other Wook couldn't control her.

@samzz I agree with you, why not posting video clip without LDW face and voice, and  seriously to use hashtag on his name? Yes definitely they are not thinking of him, or remembering him, they just using him bc they are so desperate now, this pandemic affects all kinds of income.

I just remembered the time that even the word My Girl is very hard to mention, now I just laugh at them, try again liars hahaha 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz I agree with you, why not posting video clip without LDW face and voice, and  seriously to use hashtag on his name? Yes definitely they are not thinking of him, or remembering him, they just using him bc they are so desperate now, this pandemic affects all kinds of income.

I just remembered the time that even the word My Girl is very hard to mention, now I just laugh at them, try again liars hahaha 

Yes, firstly why using the disclaimer... Why not just straight forward telling the fans. She replied with emojis to Cfans when they asked her..

NOvQYtx.jpg

I don't mind if she's doing it with her own heart, maybe they already reconcile and talk to each other again, but we know who the photographer is. He is the mastermind. That's the real issue here.

She is still enjoying being used by others. I told my friends, not an issue of couldn't control her, the fact she loves being used by others especially in playing games.

And the other video-pretending to be single and ready to mingle- on Valentine's day? 

Makes me remember the Wembley Concert scamming game.

Another Mastermind is the lady boss..I saw she's following Binjin couple right after the dating announcement. Then we saw the CF collaboration and the power the couple can bring to their fans and their own happiness too.

DH spent lots of time with her, the 4 of them.. whatever she did, DH follows, everything from A to Z, and the lady boss is willing to pay the vacation expanses for the other Wook too. She's is a total business minded person, and we saw lots of Wookie related stuff when she entered into the picture.

She was in Seoul Chanel party when Wookie is the main ambassador and the main guess. She knew Donghey collaboration  is gold mine in China. That's why we saw this kind of videos for the past 2 years.

Then with Franic- I know this type of product is the same level with all products DH advertised in Xiaohongshu. It's not Chanel or other branded type.. it's Pharmacy product lines. Actually my Chinese friends are quite surprised Wookie wants to venture into this Chinese e-commerce product lines same with DH. I said why not, at least he's on par with current advertising methods.

Maybe I'm wrong..but I think I know who is/are the Mastermind behind this move and the motive is just money and business oriented. 

Why Wookie- because they know, especially DH, he never refused to help people in needs.

I told you, the admin of all DH's social media is so obvious.

fGL0gNg.jpg

Make sure you pay Wookie good sum of money ok..so ugly you know using other people popularity for your own pocket money and vacation with DH.

I wonder if they know basic morality.

Remember we know your GELATO game too.

DHshii another reminder..please pay Wookie for any video of using him OK.

Any platform that can extract money from fans, we know your partner loves it so much.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/02/dindin-shares-his-impressions-and.html?m=1

@dolley that club is good for their GELATO business especially with their gang in Los Angeles.

@samzz the gang can't post the dog with LMH on their dog account used as dummy to broadcast their activities, maybe bc no permission from LMH and that is bc it's LMH, he's not from the same circle of friends, he is just a neighbor. But honestly it can attract followers to that account, but of course fans will dig the connections, the link why their dogs in the hands of LMH,  and they know fans might dig something deeper until it reach the dark side of them lol