[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Saw Bok Soon again in IG.

DH aka Amone in Hotel King doesn't like her real name Bok Soon because it's sounded like a dog.

C2No96K.jpg

DH introduced Cherry in Nov 2007 (credit to old Shipper). Bittersweet Life had first shooting in Jan 2008.

Picture of Wookie with Bok Soon, credit to owner.

voOcqdK.jpg

• Wiggle 1

Wookie so generous, he sent a coffee truck to his best friend Lee Jin Wook.

522bQar.jpg

And good news, I think a FL for LJW upcoming drama goes to another actress (based on DC), NOT Lee Da Hae, hehehe. Why I'm so happy, because no chance for the "other" to gain free publicity.  

Big question..is she allowed to mingle with them again just like before year 2015.

tWVoD5b.jpg

kCDKX6H.jpg

Big question to DH..

My meme..."I don't know, have to ask my gang first, especially if they allow me to act with Lee Jin Wook. Oppa Wookie just sent him coffee truck yesterday, so oppa is giving a message maybe.. "are you sure you want to act with him? With my best friend.?"

You had done that with Suho before, with another Wookie's best friend.

zC1muvg.jpg

At last we can see Wookie's face without mask.

Thanks to JBA. 

So far Song Ji Hyo and JRW who openly showed their deep friendship with Wookie, and now JBA. Wookie is a happy man.

He can be your good friend. Reality wise, can a handsome straight man be your good friend?

lKXUuII.jpg

I don't think many women or young girls want to be your close friend only. Hehehe.

I think why suddenly DC communities shifted their favorable FL with Lee Jin Wook from DH to other actresses, because of on going sensitive issues with Chinese investors.

Previously DH's name and Jang Nara are hot topic because both are big names in China.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/01/netflix-invests-770-billion-won-in.html?m=1

Now hot topic are about latest kimchi issue.

cozhUo7.jpg

From what I know very rare Wookie mentioned his female costar that knew him so well. The latest is JBA, but before that of course DH. His personal famous message to her. Someone who understand him, even fed him with good foods.

lZzqJXY.jpg

But one thing we know DH couldn't stand the way Wookie always rebukes her words or actions. 

kbIwXnT.gif

NfTHaXC.gif

DHshii, just as what JBA said, give him a chance, he can be your close friend again, hahaha. Just joking, because I know it's impossible now. Gelato all the way.

I wonder why the food truck didn't hastag Wookie's name for Lee Jin Wook, whereby he hastag Wookie's name for others. 

iNqYqhy.jpg

But they mentioned it in their blog.

https://m.blog.naver.com/gunchimi/222202749843

z3fIolO.jpg

Or because Wookie doesn't want to stir international fans feeling because for few weeks, Lee Jin Wook name is always attached to DH.

IkgPRyk.jpg

And Wookie indeed a happy man. In just one day, 2 beautiful females celebrities posted messages about him. One through food truck, one through her IG story. Hahaha.

And I found this is strange coincidence. One of DH closest friend and JBA's stylist aka closest friend, posted same type of sandwich on the same time/day.

7z01zGf.jpg

And DH is now following Song Kang's stylist in Xiaohongshu.

Coincidentally Song Kang is in Wookie's mint team.

1UuNcnp.jpg

Both women literally said the same thing about Wookie.

From DH

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/18449/20140328/will-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae-improve-on-their-my-girl-chemistry-in-hotel-king.htm

t8b74Lq.jpg

And now from JBA.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448304wpp/lee-dong-wook-thanks-jo-bo-ah-for-thoughtful-gift-and-warm-message-on-set-of-his-new-film

The banner next to the coffee truck also includes a “user manual” about Lee Dong Wook that reads, “Dong Wook oppa might sometimes get irritated, whiny, or say weird things, but it’s all because he’s affectionate and wants to get closer to you. Please don’t be taken aback, and just endure it 10 times. You can become close friends.”

___

Ref to Wookie's user manual, all my friends are curious..why JBA said gives Wookie a chance to be your best friend. Is she helping Wookie to reconcile with someone, or to all the girls he had love before? Or she wants people around her to accept Wookie as he is. 

It's so obvious, she wants to inform the public they are best friends, or whatever people want to interpret it. As I said reality wise, for women, can Wookie be just be your best friend without harboring any love feeling towards him.. unless if he's not straight. 

But the 2 sentences "Please don’t be taken aback, and just endure it 10 times. You can become close friends.” is obviously for someone.

_____

Funny thing, DH also mentioned about 10. That 10 times is synonym with DH's latest message to Wookie after Hotel King. 

"After 10 years, let's fall in love again".

__

and DH is not a stranger to JBA. JBA is a good friends to Sung Yuri, Jang Hyuk and chef Baek Jong Won who is a husband to DH's close friend SoYu Jin. Even DH's current partner sang in JBA's drama Monster.

I still love mysterious real life drama involving my circumtantial evidences.

DH with SoYu Jin.

SpeTvLO.jpg

@samzz and apparently, kim bum is also very close to jung il woo. I saw one of il woo's vlog on YouTube and it seems like he treats KB as his younger brother. We know that Wookie and KB are now become a good friends and JIW is one of DH's good old friend, he even accompany DH on her Running Man guesting in Dubai. 

The K entertainment world is really very small for DongHae, maybe why DH choose to retire (or the gang made her) at such a young age.

• Awesome 1

@bogs_0712 and most ironic I just check comments section and saw one of the Gelato teasing each other in that account. I found it funny, most of his fans pretending not knowing that Cali businessman real occupation. It's just showing how untouchable they are with that open interaction.

With that, we knew she has to retire (don't know for how long). On the romantic side, my delusional thinking maybe it's one way to protect Wookie too. I still gives her benefits of the doubt, that she still care about Wookie's career longevity and his safety. Most of Wookie's fans didn't know the real score in this safety department.

And on Kim Bun, he acted with DH in web drama Haru before, but I think just co-worker and not close to each other. 

SPIbJBu.jpg

But Kim Bun is very close to one of DH's neighbor Lee Min Ho.

DH and Lee Min Ho, at their La Folium.

vCaQLIa.jpg

Franic already advertise mysterious known handsome actor in their Xiaohongshu. Wookie officially entering world of Xiaohongshu or DH's territory and my favorite website at the moment. I'm even have one new couple to ship hehehe, from Tibet.

jniDSBZ.jpg

31 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz is wookie being on Chinese market means DH longer hiatus?!!! — maybe.

Maybe, but we know, everything under the gang direction. All the contents in her social media including business line Xiaohongshu are under their control. 

I still remember who the videographer for all videos that using Wookie. 

After using Wookie for their fun videos, I'm waiting if suddenly Wookie's Franic also appears in DH's Xiaohongshu. We know who the mastermind.

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

I won't be surprised since C market is the gang's main target..

Look at all the products she advertise in Xiaohongshu, all belongs to Nana/hubby products line. In the latest Korean Tourism videos, the gang was there too, even their cafe in Jeju.

So who knows... I'm sure they are eyeing Franic now, because Wookie non stop popularity. If Ok in Tik Tok, why not in Xiaohongshu.