[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Checking Apple's IG again, I'm glad she didn't delete her trip to Okinawa around DH's birthday in year 2015.

I still remembered I encountered one Twitter account who said she saw someone so similar to Wookie on the trip to Okinawa on the same day Apple posted the Okinawa trip.

Before that Cat teacher already informed Cfans, DH was on oversea trip and not in Seoul.

From my old post.

iGFMtrH.jpg

av8g6e9.jpg

But minions also informed us, another one already chased DH during that time.

What we know and exposed to media is Yi Feng went to Seoul for one day trip on 18th April 2015. Big news in China at that time.

Just out of curiosity now while browsing Weibo and found this post again.

6th Nov 2014, Wookie received 2 types of cakes for his birthday.

3f5jHgN.jpg

When Wookie or his staff posted the cake again on 26th Feb 2020..at that time, I just said that cake again? After 6 years.?

u7CB33n.jpg

-browsing Apple's IG last week, the same cake appeared on her birthday Dec 2020.. 

-browsing my old files..

And thanks to Fang Anna, through her we knew the owner of the beautiful tea set because she posted the pic in Nov 2013 at DH's house.

Apple posted the cake on Nov 2014.

s8huqJs.jpg

Two nicknames for DH, Mukgu and Boksoon.

Nov 2006, Wookie said Thank you Mukgu for sending flowers on his birthday.

64Y1iel.jpg

Boksoon (real name Cherry) close up.

Year 2012

VN9TMdp.jpg

Wookie's doggo Boksoon from his drama Bittersweet..

pic ctto.

Year 2007/08

U2arDKq.jpg

I totally overlooked on that damn cake on April 19, 2019, because DH purposely not highlighting it, but she has no issue highlighting the other cakes she received during her birthday that year.

2019, she celebrated her birthday in many places, many occasions, probably with different people as well.

That year also we saw carrot song on Wookie's birthday.

0v1TpOo.jpg

spacer.png

This one is something special..Bermuda Triangle cake? Because it's dangerous for the ship to cruise over there.

6ZhYpfl.jpg

Totally on purpose.

Soompi posted this on 25th April 2016 

1O6gzIa.jpg

Then 3 days later, DH wanted to show off his baby cloth is exactly the same Wookie bought for Xian.

Pink and white. 

HbuuegH.jpg

b5yZGiB.jpg

DH's trademark is she always informed Cfans anything related to Wookie.

DH's friend posted this picture (whereby Wookie was a well known ambassadors of the  brand at that time)on26th April 2019. As always DH never highlighted it, whereby she has no issue highlighting other gifts.

Main question, why she received it on 26th instead of 19th? Still a question mark. 

uTOXhxv.jpg

On May 1st, both DH and Wookie's  stylist, showed off their Chanel.

8l3GcaP.jpg

I have already posted about this Chanel gifts in 2019, and I still remember on the same day that jealous "someone" posted the wines picture from the same place (Volpino) or the place DH received the Chanel gift... DH's friend tagged that wine cafe as Volpino.

He is really my greatest fan, checking this thread diligently. I bet he must be laughing with MY GELATO thingy.

BIG QUESTION, why is he still so interested in LEE DONG WOOK.

Another food truck from Wookie to Gumiho PD, not sure when Wookie sent it because the update is from the business owner this morning.

zrtLLn4.jpg

The PD said he received 3 food trucks yesterday, but none from Wookie.

oV8S3iS.jpg

Ah, at last the PD updated the food truck from Wookie. He received 8 food truck within one week. Must be very popular PD.

ziyxKBN.jpg

Funny comments, and many new Kdrama fans  don't know who Lee Da Hae is, hahaha.

I hope the other one not crying because he needs DH's remaining popularity the most at this slump career stage. He tried to use Wookie  through Lee Da Hae at one stage, but we mocked/attacked him back.

That's why this thread still important to some of us.

Who is she? She is a history in Korean Entertainment. Still active  online  as businesswoman in China platform Xiaohongshu.

spacer.png

Wookie on Netflix too..

And one of DH's C-drama Best Lover is on Netflix too.

What ironic about this drama is the shooting location is the same as Hotel King, the same Alpensia, and Ciel Hotel.

B40gVrx.jpg

I wish DH's old Cyworld can be active again, because lots of pink dresses there.

L77ylZ1.jpg

And of course the favorite strawberries..which is their favorite even after 6 years.

OmNuLq5.jpg

Aiyaaa...Most Kdrama and movies must have this " scars from the past love genre"

Wookieshii, you seems to love that genre so much.

https://zapzee.net/2021/02/09/lee-dong-wook-says-he-finished-filming-his-new-film-single-in-seoul/

Meanwhile, Single in Seoul is a traditional romance about a man and a woman with opposite characters meeting through an essay and overcoming their scars from their past love.

____

DH and her China love affair business.

58cB2w8.jpg

Extract from Naver

XD2CWvt.jpg

DH and China love affair again. 

Promoting one of her business friends hotel and resort.

oTgq3Pr.jpg

And during Roommate, Wookie and others went to one of DH's business friends nail salon. The same year -DH sent Christmas gifts to the salon.

HopoXkX.jpg

Right now we are waiting what connection Hyomin had with Seho and DH, because she followed both of them within the same week. One thing for sure-business.

I'm also curious about Wookie's Franic CF in China, because the way it's promoted so similar to DH's activities in Weibo and Xiaohongshu.