[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

When I checked Wookie's old interview..and compared to recent years..he is so consistent.

Posted by one of the shipper in the thread before.

Lee Dong Wook: Pragmatic and Passionate
Japan Magazine HANAVi 2007 credit to sunwook wordpress

Journalist – I would like to ask things related to ‘MY GIRL’? The role of Seol Gong Chan suits you very much. Instead of complimenting about your acting skills, might as well put it as you are playing yourself in the drama. How much does the role resemble yourself ?

LDW – So far, for all the roles that I have played resembled myself. My acting skills are not matured yet. I still cannot create something from nothing. For all my previous roles, they were not newly created.A role is like a mould, I cast my true characters into it and bring out the role in the show. I have to become an actor who manages to create a role out of nothing. I have tried my best now. My previous roles resembled me in one way or another especially Seol Gong Chan kind of cold attitude and once fell in love, he would not bother about any other things.

Journalist – At the beginning of the show, former lover Kim Seo Hyun ( played by Park Shi Yeon ) left Seol Gong Chan in pain to chase for her dreams. Seol Gong Chan refused to accept her. If it was you, what would you do ?
LDW – I won’t know as I have not experienced it before but I think I would be different from Seol Gong Chan, I would accept her. In the show, Seol Gong Chan reckoned that he was dumped by Kim Seo Hyun which indeed it was not the case. She left him to materialize her dreams. 
I think we should not hold back our lover from chasing their dreams. Of course, Seol Gong Chan needed support while he was in pain. However, to insist his lover to stay by his side because of this is very stubborn. (ponders over for a while). Despite having said that, if it really happens to me, I still don’t know what I would do (laughs)

Journalist – In the show, Seol Gong Chan told a white lie for the sake of his grandpa’s health. What was the biggest lie that you have ever told ?
LDW – When I was a kid, I spent the money that given by my mum to buy some reference textbooks on something else instead. I am not a good lier. Whenever I told a lie, I would be caught red handed very soon. Moreover, once a lie has been started, more lies would be told to cover up the previous ones. I hate that. 
That’s why I am never a two-timer. I never told any lie to my girl friend.

Journalist – Even females would find You Rin was very cute. After worked with her, have you discovered anything cute about her ?
LDW – She was superb cute when she sang the carrot song to me ( laugh ). You Rin and Gong Chan did not fall in love at first sight. They stepped into each other’s heart unknowingly. That’s why there was not any particularly passionate scene. 
I did recall some memorable moments, for example, scenes of You Rin cried after being discovered by grandpa and at the airport. Da Hae had been crying for more than an hour, her body was shaky. She said she was still crying even after she reached home. I got heartache when I heard that.

Journalist – Which types of ladies would you like then ?
LDW – I prefer intelligent ones. Not for the sake of learning. One who can do things wisely. Furthermore, as
 I am a stubborn person, with one who can understand me and cleverly soften me would be good. Of course, the cuter the merrier.

Journalist – In the show, encountered a love triangle with a buddy. What would you do if happens in real life ?
LDW – This is a difficult question.
 I would choose relationship. Friendship is forever. Relationship will slip away once ends. Probably I would be stubborn but I would hold onto the only chance.

-----

And that's why DH or the gang recorded carrot song on Wookie's birthday last year. 

LDW – She was superb cute when she sang the carrot song to me ( laugh ).

MFZCEeE.jpg

---

And as mentioned before.. as in Guest House show.. about her best friend marriage..DH can cry for whole day or many hours.

Da Hae had been crying for more than an hour, her body was shaky. She said she was still crying even after she reached home. I got heartache when I heard that.

In 2010 after Chuno, in one of the interview, DH  mentioned because of that airport crying scene,  MY Girl crews had to call her best friend to calm her down, and consoled her saying Gong Chang is just a character and not the real Lee Dong Wook.

Just the old DH, once a very talented new talent but decided to retire from acting at age 30s. Everybody knows the MAIN reason why.

On the issues of lacking BTS footage on Donghey/Champ especially for 32 episodes of Hotel King.. actually C fans already talked about it a lot and apparently DH's C teacher LIKED the comments.

9865gqK.jpg

Just a throwback.. actually to show why we knew so much about DH/Wookie.. behind the scene.

6THUOmz.jpg

I saw few comments recently...

Whatever people view or talk about Wookie touchy behavior towards his Co-stars...but at least we were/are not fall under the delusional category. DH Wookie are long history ..when both still don't know how to use their special relationship for publicity. Theirs were one of the best example of open secret relationship from reel to real.

When this picture was released, old shippers agreed it was a photoshop pic. Even Wookie said, their hands slightly touch while walking side by side.

x6tneZC.jpg

But no one argued both of them went out together for that fashion show 9 months after My Girl ended. It was totally not a publicity. Furthermore, Wookie was busy with his new Romcom movie at that time..he should promote it with his Co-star at that time, not with DH.

They went out because they agreed with it..mutual understanding.

At that time, so many said they really hold hands during that event..one of the evidence..

da8CFtH.jpg

And of course HAND UNDER the BLANKET. That's the most obvious.

This makes me thinking Wookie's script in Gumiho. I bet it's his own script..the part he is afraid if his daughter will feel ashamed because he didn't go to college...it implies on so many things in real life too.

Best e.g

There are so many celebrities doing this without thinking of their kids.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/12/controversial-bj-streamers-face.html?m=1

Maybe to some, an excuse of not interested in having kids. So many embarrassing news about them, the kids so easily finding it in the future.

DH could easily gets more followers in her IG, if she herself handling the content, but most of her fans knew her IG is ran by someone else who wants some cheap publicity. He even created few other accounts, dog and wine...but DH's fans are not that desperate lol. 

DH lost nearly 1 million followers in Weibo due to other issues, oneof it related to Yi Feng. I remembered the number reduced tremendously at one time few years ago.

taU1yIl.jpg

That hair style

N8B27q4.gif

F5Z1oGM.jpg

Same vibes but diff drama.

Wookie-TONT

DH- Alibaba sponsored Chinese drama Best Couple

But the location of the shooting looks familiar -Hotel King Gangwando region.

My meme-A woman on her wedding day, running happily on the mountain, but suddenly bumps into very handsome Gumiho resting on his mountain. His face is so familiar to her.

uyOCDnb.jpg

7ZNRkw0.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

The writer sure knows what a SLY fox is all about hahaha. That's what I'm thinking too when the drama ended.

In real world or what Wookie said in one of the interview.. Capitalist world.

Throwback, award events.

StxizeR.jpg

To see DH receiving any awards in the future because she's considered retired, only time can tell..but who knows..

Wookie's eyes tell many stories... well he once asked DH  to consider HK before.

https://www.soompi.com/article/587963wpp/lee-dong-wook-personally-asked-lee-da-hae-to-be-his-hotel-king-drama-co-star

SARUJCw.jpg

But I think a new Wookie is someone who looks to the future, not the past. 22 years in show business is not something he wants to waste into cancelled culture of his own people.

And to us.. after knowing how big is the GELATO gang connection, better CHAMO stays in REEL and in the PAST only. 

Hello, long time lurker here but new member. Huge fan of Wookie and My Girl of course. Can someone explain what is the GELATO gang connection? Sorry if I missed it. Maybe someone can point me to the right page so I can know more? Thx.

Edited by ttalgisundae
  • Like 1