[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

3 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Marriage is not part of thier vocabulary.. I remember in guest house daughters DH mentioned that they didn't even celebrate anniversaries (or did not have an anniversary). And like how can you marry your sister, right!.

I bet part of the yearly update is because of GELATO connection..to say thank you very much for supporting my friends or maybe himself. Very matured indeed.

I bet by now Wookie sure knows something too, especially after tangerine chase scene and carrot song videos last year.

And yes, the older sister part..but what so bizarre after 12 years..when asked..our relationship is like friends now.

@samzz from "Don't ask me I feel burden" to "she also makes me feel like I should do more for her", why does he talk like as if DH is such an obligation. I think it is now really confirmed that they are keeping their relationship just to stand with their "No regrets" scheme in the beginning.

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz from "Don't ask me I feel burden" to "she also makes me feel like I should do more for her", why does he talk like as if DH is such an obligation. I think it is now really confirmed that they are keeping their relationship just to stand with their "No regrets" scheme in the beginning.

Hahaha Yes, up to bringing Wookie in their Tik Tok way.

Right now, IMO, the ball is in Wookie's hand.

And who said he never confessed about being single. He already gave so many circumstances evidences that he is single since last break up 2018.

3E2W9en.jpg

Best example is his skin ship with JBA in TONT, very clear indication he is still single.

And no one asked him about his dating status and he is not forced to say it. He volunteered saying it.

DH unavoidable has to promote Wookie's latest project Gumiho..or she volunteering it.

Korean Tourism latest update.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVeJBPgIJ1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

N8SiciG.jpg

In Grayton's IG, on 31st Oct she said  to Jeju for working. The admin always gives us late update.

(Oh I remember..the admin got so many works to please her)

On 29th Oct, she was already there shooting.

12xyp17.jpg

Spoiler

4ljPKyb.jpg

@samzz I don't know if she's an effective endorser or tour guide bc everyone knows how much time she spent touring other counties tourist destination. She's always on a holiday but not on her own country.

But I think korean tourism org just being wise here. You know what I mean hahaha

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz I don't know if she's an effective endorser or tour guide bc everyone knows how much time she spent touring other counties tourist destination. She's always on a holiday but not on her own country.

But I think korean tourism org just being wise here. You know what I mean hahaha

Of course, I know, we discussed it hahaha.

Remember I even counted the trees bc recently the admin posted maybe pic dated 5 years ago. He even served 3 months old steak lol. My friends still laughing at the steak.

@bogs_0712 not only about the anniversary, during that show, what I found most weird when DH said she cried for a whole day when her best friend Yoo Soo informed about her marriage.

Why she has to cry about her best friend marriage whereby in the news and variety show she mentioned she has "the most amazing no regrets boyfriend" and literally she said he came from heaven. That guy also non stop using Heaven in his post before the announcement.

Most importantly she herself said her mom 100000% approved the relationship, which to her is the no.1 criteria. It was already 4 years since she said that.

I remember about the crying the whole day, because of Wookie's latest so beautiful on screen wedding with JBA. 

Most noticeable, Wookie is so affected with the wedding scene. He was so serious, and affected him so deeply, I can see it through his eyes.

qVAkoah.jpg

Seems like marriage or wedding is something very SENSITIVE for both DH and Wookie.

They are playing with words and we are happy reading it. 

Yes Ji Ah, he did say that in his message to DH on last day of HK shooting.

IljGJok.jpg

.."you make my heart thump thump, and DH asked why..he said because you are getting more beautiful".

Whatever all in the past now.

3SRKclY.gif

FPNs0Zl.gif

At least better than what the other said recently.. "she's like a Noona to me".

And from that we know DH prefer man called her Noona than thump thump or more beautiful.

28 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahaha I think being a Noona also means superior and dominant. And this Noona is in command.then the other one, as if he's being pressured to do more, Now I understand why Noona is in fond of dogs lol.

That's why she can mingle so easily with "that friends" in California. You have to be alpha female character  to be with them. 

UQyqxbd.png

Wookie and JBA wedding at the mountain site is expected bc of Wookie's character..but I didn't expect the Flower Ring to make an appearance again.

Because, Hotel King Flower Ring is totally DH/Wookie break time game.. totally not in the script. Plus the video of the wedding with Flower Ring is kept by Cfans who visited Ciel Hotel during shooting for nearly 2 years. They only posted it in Weibo after DH public dating announcement.

VZdOjW4.jpg

84P0jBw.jpg