[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

16 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley Wookie clearly said he wants kids from his marriage, so we know the target age for his future bride, basic common sense, unless he changes his mind. 

I have thinking about one of the reason for their separation probably have to do with marriage with kids in mind whereby the woman really against it. Who knows.

handsome man like LDW needs to have kids, and I'm sure he will be a good father.

haha my imagination about them, too much sx vacation and no preggy thing it's either one is incapable  or they just after the sx.

3 hours ago, dolley said:

handsome man like LDW needs to have kids, and I'm sure he will be a good father.

haha my imagination about them, too much sx vacation and no preggy thing it's either one is incapable  or they just after the sx.

If Donghey still in relationship from 2014 till today and just have SX vacation throughout 6 years and without marriage in mind, I would be very sad for both of them.. especially DH bc she is not getting younger. For men even if they are in 60s with money.. they are still hot in the market.

Luckily they are not together now. The pain is just the separation not humiliation ( in case not happy ending).

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

If Donghey still in relationship from 2014 till today and just have SX vacation throughout 6 years and without marriage in mind, I would be very sad for both of them.. especially DH bc she is not getting younger. For men even if they are in 60s with money.. they are still hot in the market.

Luckily they are not together now. The pain is just the separation not humiliation ( in case not happy ending).

but I still prefer man with reputation although it's not a happy ending, at least she can move on with honor and grace haha. Also wookie is not that kind of man who just want to have sx vacation, he balanced everything if not he prefer working rather than be under the claws of others and just following instructions. No one can dictate him to do this and that.

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, dolley said:

but I still prefer man with reputation although it's not a happy ending, at least she can move on with honor and grace haha. Also wookie is not that kind of man who just want to have sx vacation, he balanced everything if not he prefer working rather than be under the claws of others and just following instructions. No one can dictate him to do this and that.

Yes, If possible we wish for that, but knowing Wookie, he  is not that type. He doesn't want to be main cause of career and reputation disaster to his partner..bc  their case is quite isolated case- I mean well one of it,  Li Yi Feng, omma, jealousy etc. Many don't know the real story, but yes, separation is unavoidable but why choose someone with scandal to rectify the already broken image.  Initially many argue..true love is better than career or reputation..but after 5 years just stagnant as SX holidays partner at such age.. to me more like open relationship.

Some men prefer the separation to protect their loved one or their own  career, reputation and family relationship.

Some men stick to that so called love even though they know their "such past" will affect their loved one career and reputation.

The real results of their choices only can be known when all of them reach their retirement age. Who will survive with their choices. Looking at their CULTURE and nature of their jobs as celebrities, we sort of can predict who is the winner for literally Happy Ending. Well maybe I'm wrong, maybe she still happy as SX vacation partner even she is in 40s, 50s or 70s.

• LOL 1

Looking at number increasing day by day, I wonder if that 2 pathetic souls still laughing at their own people (based on their video recently). Or busy selecting Wookie's image, video, voices etc just for fun.

I'm waiting for mental hospital breaking  news soon.

11 minutes ago, samzz said:

Looking at number increasing day by day, I wonder if that 2 pathetic souls still laughing at their own people (based on their video recently). Or busy selecting Wookie's image, video, voices etc just for fun.

I'm waiting for mental hospital breaking  news soon.

next to China SK is the most affected of the corona virus and I think that means sx vacation shut down caused too much stress and boredom that they might need some alternative solution to it to maintain their sanity.. At this point in time very lucky those who have projects line up for them.

11 hours ago, dolley said:

next to China SK is the most affected of the corona virus and I think that means sx vacation shut down caused too much stress and boredom that they might need some alternative solution to it to maintain their sanity.. At this point in time very lucky those who have projects line up for them.

Yes, but I'm still curious why DH's current SX partner still interested in Wookie. Why he is so interested in DH's past.

We knew already Wookie is always their subjects even during SX vacation. Very sad for both of them.

Waiting for their next video.

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, but I'm still curious why DH's current SX partner still interested in Wookie. Why he is so interested in DH's past.

We knew already Wookie is always their subjects even during SX vacation. Very sad for both of them.

Waiting for their next video.

haha and I think this thread is their favorite too bc I'm sure this thread adds spice on their boring life specially now that they stuck at home only making videos hahaha

@dolley Lee Da Hae is only being true Lee Da Hae when with Lee Dong Wook. With other men, she just someone else.. that's why that man still stalking Wookie. 

It's so obvious throughout the series of video she posted in Chinese Socmedia. Yes she is playing with her multiple characters in that videos, but she is an actress, used to be one of the most talented, she knows how to fake her feeling and very very good in lying about her feeling except when she is with Wookie.

Who would ever believe after 15 years and being together with other man for 5 years, we still can hear and see Wookie in her video last few weeks.

Or my friends said, one of the tactics to prevent other girls to approach Wookie.

11 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley Lee Da Hae is only being true Lee Da Hae when with Lee Dong Wook. With other men, she just someone else.. that's why that man still stalking Wookie. 

It's so obvious throughout the series of video she posted in Chinese Socmedia. Yes she is playing with her multiple characters in that videos, but she is an actress, used to be one of the most talented, she knows how to fake her feeling and very very good in lying about her feeling except when she is with Wookie.

Who would ever believe after 15 years and being together with other man for 5 years, we still can hear and see Wookie in her video last few weeks.

Or my friends said, one of the tactics to prevent other girls to approach Wookie.

but I hope she didn't abuse the use of vlog in Chinese SNS, remember that's the only thing left  to her, her Chinese fans. Most of them not active anymore and I'm sure she knows the reason, we all know the reason. But if she keep doing things that upset her remaining fans, she and sx partner can memorize the faces of their combined fans. I'm sure for thr sx partner, he already memorize the faces of his fans hahaha

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, dolley said:

but I hope she didn't abuse the use of vlog in Chinese SNS, remember that's the only thing left  to her, her Chinese fans. Most of them not active anymore and I'm sure she knows the reason, we all know the reason. But if she keep doing things that upset her remaining fans, she and sx partner can memorize the faces of their combined fans. I'm sure for thr sx partner, he already memorize the faces of his fans hahaha

Yes, with the current situation now, literally her career in Korea is over. Her Naver still didn't erase the controversial SX vacation post that she is so proud about..

And her business friend too, I saw she was not at Leejardin new store opening (unless she is hiding). Afraid of the virus? Bc other guests would not be happy knowing of her travel history.

Makes me remember Wookie pre Hotel King..DH faced very serious scandal, but a month after that he still contacted her and even asked her to be his costar. She has true friend, but she is not allowed to see him, but allowed to use him for piece of sympathy buzz.

Young DH used to have same mannerism in term of acting like young KSH. Both of them so lucky bc had a chance to have a project with Wookie and Hyun Bin. I mean 2 most handsome celebrities in Korea. Some Korean even said Wookie is far more handsome than Won Bin.

http://www.kdramalove.com/MyGirl.html

Hahaha, I remember I used to ship HB with SHK, that's why I never interested or ever try to ship DH with HB. I had no issue shipping DH with Joe Cheng, Wilber Pan, and OJH in the past or post My Girl.