[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

City of Stars song and La La Land movie

Why you chose something so similar with your real life Wookieshii?

Looking for love from someone else bc of  FORBIDDEN Love.

Part of the lyrics - feel pity for the other girl SX partner.

City of stars
Just one thing everybody wants
There in the bars
And through the smokescreen of the crowded restaurants
It's love
Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else

I remember one script from the la la Land movie

"You only love me if I'm not successful"

Wookieshii some women love unsuccessful men bc they can control the men and can stay with them most of the time. Some women have serious addiction to it.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz wookie is emotional again, I'm sad too, I hope there is season 2. I love their duets, and I can say wookie has a better tone, in speaking, singing and even on laughing.

That's why DH insisted on using Wookie's voice in her recent video. After 5 years the voice of someone sounds like evil to her ears.

Knowing her and the clan, I bet they blaming each other for the quarantine. Always the mistake of the others, never them.

• LOL 1

http://www.womaneconomy.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=83085&fbclid=IwAR3_wjXmSNtpQRlqetlM-opaXE_8_Cck7dKYVKRGM-gGmCZ4RidZtlfZozA

83085_203966_5955.jpg

Lee Dong Wook is 40 years old this year.I don't mean to get married.

Actor Lee Dong-wook is drawing attention.
Lee made his debut in 1999 at the age of 40. In other words, he has 21 years of experience in broadcasting.

Lee Dong-wook received much love for appearing in dramas "My Girl," "Partner," "Hotel King," "Guardian," and "Life." Especially recently, he is in charge of SBS' Tog Show, 'Lee Dong-wook wants to talk."

Meanwhile, Lee said in an interview with BNT that he likes babies and animals so he plays well, although he does not have any plans to get married well before the age of 40 and wants to have more than three children, whether they are daughters or sons, and live happily.

Source: Women's Economic Daily (http://www.womaneconomy.kr)

@dolley hahaha so Wookie still not ready.

Why DH and Wookie still not ready for another steps in their lives.

DH already has one for 5 years, but still making statement "my mom doesn't encourage me and I also not interested to marry anyone"- source Ugly Duckling show 2018.

Wookie always emphasizes he is still single in every interviews in magazines, and in Wookie wants to talk..and now still not interested into it even though he knows millions especially the young one waiting for him to say YES. Those around his age only can dream maybe he changes his mind. 

11 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley hahaha so Wookie still not ready.

Why DH and Wookie still not ready for another steps in their lives.

DH already has one for 5 years, but still making statement "my mom doesn't encourage me and I also not interested to marry anyone"- source Ugly Duckling show 2018.

Wookie always emphasizes he is still single in every interviews in magazines, and in Wookie wants to talk..and now still not interested into it even though he knows millions especially the young one waiting for him to say YES. Those around his age only can dream maybe he changes his mind. 

haha at least wookie is not in a long relationship he is single or if not, they just started not long ago unlike DH. So some people just want to have a sx partner for life, oh well sometimes history repeat itself. 

but I'm happy that wookie really wanted to have kids, if his aim is 3 kids we all know his future wife younger than him hahaha. But please start looking for future wife so that at age 45 can have 1 already. 

• Love 1

DHshii you are so lucky you are not popular anymore. If not, I can imagine what kind of attack you going to have. The comments from the deleted Shanghai post are considered mild, bc not many Knet recognized her anymore.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/jo-hyun-under-controversy-for-linking.html?m=1

@dolley luckily the noise we  made in here helping her a bit, she hates it but at least she deleted the post..and  we know how angry the SX about the backlash.

To whom it may concern..DH is not useful as marketing tool anymore. Nuture her as grown up normal woman not for publicity purposes.

• Like 1

Some men and their way of thinking..but the most ironic their girlfriends even their mothers are so proud with these type of action. Posting their girlfriends picture in bikini, taking bath, for others to see and one person even posted half exposed .....not even try to edit it.

"is it necessary that the entire nation sees his girlfriend in her underwear?"

to these  type of MAN- BIG YES

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/rapper-c-jamm-continues-lovestagram.html?m=1

I bet they never know the word respect.

ON POINT

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005671981&fbclid=IwAR1VKVhxB-78jHBBCuyjmugDQd3KUrM0wmHvOWOfqIu_3cxS0TvBlW7HNbw

Actor Lee Dong Wook revealed the type of women he would like to date. On February 26 episode of SBS' talk show 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk', Lee Dong Wook was seen talking to comedienne Jang Do-yeon.
201407070_1280.jpg

During the talk, Jang Do-yeon revealed the kind of men she is attracted to. Jang Do-yeon said, "I like men who value me. I also would like to be able to connect with him well when we talk."
After hearing this, Lee Dong Wook nodded and commented, "It's actually the same for me." Lee Dong Wook explained, "It's important for me to connect with her. I need to be able to have good conversations with her." The actor continued, "In addition to that, we should share the same humor; I want to laugh about the same things."
n the previous episode of 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk', Lee Dong Wook said similar things about his ideal type. At that time, he said, "I like someone who I can rely on. "I want to talk about my hardships with her when I'm going through a tough time."

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Some men and their way of thinking..but the most ironic their girlfriends even their mothers are so proud with these type of action. Posting their girlfriends picture in bikini, taking bath, for others to see and one person even posted half exposed .....not even try to edit it.

"is it necessary that the entire nation sees his girlfriend in her underwear?"

to these  type of MAN- BIG YES

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/rapper-c-jamm-continues-lovestagram.html?m=1

I bet they never know the word respect.

that's why Knets dislike them, aside from scandal they keep on mocking people, there are people who really craving for attention and  usually they don't have career opportunities.