[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

hi to all.. i used to ship donghae back in time.. also wookie is my first and last korean crash.. i've been away from the korean world for a long time. so i missed the developments between wookie and dahae. i read some past pages and i wonder why you use un-polite words for dahea even though this is a shipping thread.. I would be glad if someone answers briefly

btw its good see that wookie has been getting more support lately. he deserves it:wub:. and i suppose i can not say same words for dahea:( i hope the best for them. 

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Makes me remember they lured DH to talk in Lie Bar 4 years ago. Out of many program, they asked her to talk while drinking. So "smart"...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/vixxs-hongbin-apologizes-for-drunken.html?m=1

Yes best way to say farewell to your career.

oh oh so someone is putting his career in grave, so bye bye to his career. And bc he was drunk I think no amount of tears will resurrect his career, it just sad for his group members, his mistake but all of them suffer. 

haha I think that's the best venue to talk about it,  besides I'm sure that time they still hope they can revive their career through it, haha I still remember how proud they are parading the agency, the buildings and album but all of them no improvement after all, instead of upgrading, downgrading is the trend up to their character

hmmm I wonder what this is all about? haha are they running out of strategy again? 

15 hours ago, samzz said:

From what I know, and from my Korean friends, - those who suddenly cut ties with family and friends.

SK has more than 4000 COVID 19 cases. This Shincheonji cult make it difficult for SK authorities to contain the virus.

Same same mentality- 10000% similarities. Few Korean celebrities have it. Luckily they are not really on TV anymore.

"I know what subject they hate so much..the more I want to show it."- that type of mentality, make it one of the main reason why K-ENT not interested to invest on them anymore.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/03/03/gold-watch-overshadows-south-korean-sect-leader039s-covid-19-apology#cxrecs_s

Anyway it's kind of warning, to those politician or celebrity agency who had connection with the "Choi/Park" scandal few years ago.

38 minutes ago, samzz said:

Same same mentality- 10000% similarities. Few Korean celebrities have it. Luckily they are not really on TV anymore.

"I know what subject they hate so much..the more I want to show it."

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/03/03/gold-watch-overshadows-south-korean-sect-leader039s-covid-19-apology#cxrecs_s

Anyway it's kind of warning, to those politician or celebrity agency who had connection with the "Choi/Park" scandal few years ago.

like the one who still allow his friends to post on SNS the party ahead of enlistment, I think they are more happy being in the limelight, it doesn't matter if majority hate them, as long as they are in the news. Also there here are people who has no has no common sense  and very insensitive  and bc of that, they deserve all the hate they received.

Btw he got no time lah to go and pray 2 or 3 x a day or weeks. Think logic lah.. unlike the other Dong Wook who always show it off in his IG before.

Even in his IG, his being chased by one of cultist woman until now. Check the fact which Dong Wook.