[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz lol everyone on their clan even the fan account dedicated for her also riding on popularity of MG.

I wonder how much they pay on that company? Is that per article or on a monthly basis? They never attach the number bc according to the news, shes currently reviewing her next film hahaha

8 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz lol everyone on their clan even the fan account dedicated for her also riding on popularity of MG.

I wonder how much they pay on that company? Is that per article or on a monthly basis? They never attach the number bc according to the news, shes currently reviewing her next film hahaha

A film using Wookie's sexy, sweet voice again.hahaha

But please change the cameraman, so untalented. The saddest thing, he also riding on Wookie's success and now Wookie's voice.

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, samzz said:

A film using Wookie's sexy, sweet voice again.hahaha

But please change the cameraman, so untalented. The saddest thing, he also riding on Wookie's success and now Wookie's voice.

hahahaha I forgot that they are making short film since long time ago, and on their sort film the number is only behind the scene. And right now they reviewing their next film either it is about My Girl Or HOTEL king.

as what I said very easy to spot who is the camera man by just looking how she command the video grapher hahaha

I wonder why don't they use Hyun Bin's voice for that snowy part, bc their MV also has snow theme. Imagine what HB's fans will react to it.

Why still Wookie, hahaha.

And reviewing a film? Who is going to be the costar-tall and handsome are not allowed, only married guys or guys who are not interested in women are allowed. So hard to find the costars like that.

Didn't she remembers about GABI and LEMON movies. The PDs, the investors still remember all that.

30 minutes ago, dolley said:

hahahaha I forgot that they are making short film since long time ago, and on their sort film the number is only behind the scene. And right now they reviewing their next film either it is about My Girl Or HOTEL king.

as what I said very easy to spot who is the camera man by just looking how she command the video grapher hahaha

But how cruel both of them for using Wookie like that especially knowing who the director and cameraman of that video, are they really human?

I know the evilness of that man, but DH, is she that heartless to such a degree.

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

But how cruel both of them for using Wookie like that especially knowing who the director and cameraman of that video, are they really human?

I know the evilness of that man, but DH, is she that heartless to such a degree.

that being so ungrateful to the co star and to their fans, using the videos on their short film. She knows how much effort and sleepless nights they are spending for some scenes alone and yet their just using it for fun and to ease their boredom. If she's famous I'm sure hate comments on the roll.

being brainwashed for 5 years, with only ten to 15 people around her, very easy to manipulate. Or maybe same blood runs on her it's just it's not obvious before because she's being surrounded by hardworking and professional one. Instead of keeping on that ground they get rid all of them and now that's the result.

14 minutes ago, dolley said:

that being so ungrateful to the co star and to their fans, using the videos on their short film. She knows how much effort and sleepless nights they are spending for some scenes alone and yet their just using it for fun and to ease their boredom. If she's famous I'm sure hate comments on the roll.

being brainwashed for 5 years, with only ten to 15 people around her, very easy to manipulate. Or maybe same blood runs on her it's just it's not obvious before because she's being surrounded by hardworking and professional one. Instead of keeping on that ground they get rid all of them and now that's the result.

Yes, bc they are doing it for mocking the fans, that's why I'm asking are they really human. It's not a month old story, they have shown their true characters for more than10 years. 

And reading all the scandals in K-ENT for the past past years, very rare you can find true love among the celebrities. All just for fun or lover with benefits.

THAT's WHY that MINION is back, she is supporting the cameraman hard work.

Waaaa, after hearing his voice yesterday, now today..he is so good at English part. Suitable for that kind of song.

Wookie shii there are so many fishes in the ocean. Boa also so good, hard working and very talented.

• Love 1

I read this, well to me, up to them as long as none of them mocking their own fans.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/hyun-bins-label-again-responds-that-he-and-son-ye-jin-are-not-dating

Nothing wrong being close to each other, but colluding with other fans or specifically the real SX partner's fans, and mocking their own fans=mental health issue.

I remember DH said..we are in deep friendship when denying the rumors 6 years ago.

That kind of deep relationship tho.

QpVziJj.jpg

Deep friendship enable you to use him for your video, directed and filmed by your current public SX partner?.

@samzz opps that holding hands same as that under the blanket hand, their partner didn't impose restrictions and limitations, if the guy is like that,  must be consistent on every drama partner not to someone only, but these behind the scenes are exclusive haha. Falling in love on the set is not prohibited and keeping it private is a choice. After the drama that's when special forces come in, the factors and the villain of the true story enter to destroy what was build and it happens all the time.

8 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz opps that holding hands same as that under the blanket hand, their partner didn't impose restrictions and limitations, if the guy is like that,  must be consistent on every drama partner not to someone only, but these behind the scenes are exclusive haha. Falling in love on the set is not prohibited and keeping it private is a choice. After the drama that's when special forces come in, the factors and the villain of the true story enter to destroy what was build and it happens all the time.

Straight to the point-Someone just wants sponsor for his career comeback. Seeing the opportunity with the help of the so called BFF, 5 years already. Another 7 years for the same dumping story.

During Hotel King, this is DH favorite game. 

It's good if they are really BFF in real, but from what I know they are still not talking to each other. 

But my friends said, since DH non stop using Wookie since last year.. knowing Korean celebrities love keeping secrets.. maybe there are some agreement among them, if not DH and her SX partner will be facing big copyright issue by using him for their videos. Plus DH's bosses are slowly using Wookie's stylist Joheenam. 

To me I just want Wookie to be extra careful with them and that clan, but I know he knows how to play  their game too.

He knows her better, that's why he once called her "ping pong".

To me, nowadays if the celebrities said they are still single, meaning they are telling the truth..bc it's a career suicide if they are lying. Few years ago maybe ok bc social media is not a reporter, but today everybody is a reporter and can ruin anyone career in a blink of an eye, even how big is your fandom.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/exo-chen-apologizes-exo-l-hurting-sudden-marriage-announcement/