[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Celebrities with many secrets..One thing I'm not angry or bother much at secret marriage among celebrities provided both agreed to it. 

Makes me remember  they love playing this ceremony during the shooting break..

If I'm not mistaken, both wore wedding dresses 4X during HK.

g26m1GY.jpg

YlivvCs.jpg

To me why many agreed to secret marriage, bc they can divorce in secret too.

I'm so happy for Parasite, meaning I'm happy for Wookie too, bc all these years, I know how much he loves his country and his career as an actor. He truly respect his Korean ENT industry.

I rarely in tears but this really touch my heart. A real opening to Asia film industry.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/parasite-wins-best-original-screenplay.html?m=1

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dolley said:

that would be interesting..if the producers want a good laugh and excitement at the same time they should cast them hahaha, besides they are expert in video editing less work to crew.. if they are not being in the cast better luck next time.

If selected, they must show their editing project when they inserting Wookie aka Lee Dong Wook in their desperate videos.

I want to see their face expression when using Wookie while doing that filming. Shameless is not in their genetic codes, so I really want to see it.

57 minutes ago, samzz said:

I saw another celebrities like that too, in fact she drinks more than you..at least you're working non stop, but they are just having holidays everyday.

We saw the symptoms already... but nothing we can do to help her.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/jo-se-ho-shockingly-reveals-he-relies-on-alcohol-6-7-days-a-week-to-help-him-fall-asleep

seho works really hard but he experienced that, maybe bc of too much stress, much more those who are jobless, alcohol is their sleeping pills. Being jobless is not easy, it's the hardest.

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

My Chinese friends said, MAYBE her trip to Shanghai that day for another Chinese project, but put on hold bc of Corona Virus. Just wait and see.

let's wait and see CN is in big trouble right now and the virus is a serious threat to every nation

but I sensed her shanghai visit was a personal business matter, who knows she might venture in hotel business since that's her favorite place. she's truly a hotel queen haha

• LOL 1