[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

29 minutes ago, dolley said:

maybe bc only ATM's are his audience it doesn't matter. Those who cancelled I'm sure they have huge followers all over the world

This is the reason why we making noise..is not a child play type of comments.. actions in SNS will bite you back. Dear haven couple, both of you inviting the racism with your show off- totally not a right time, not a right time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/01/30/world/asia/coronavirus-chinese-racism.amp.html

I know that fellow can hide it bc he always asked the SX partner to show off about their trips to China during the critical period, but luckily people saw them over there. Good luck to the ATMs.

26 minutes ago, samzz said:

This is the reason why we making noise..is not a child play type of comments..your actions in SNS will bite you back. Dear haven couple, both of you inviting the racism with your show off- totally not a right time, not a right time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/01/30/world/asia/coronavirus-chinese-racism.amp.html

I know that fellow can hide it bc he always asked the SX partner to show off about their trips to China during the critical period, but luckily people saw them over there. Good luck to the ATMs.

yes it's not about being racists but many already die bc of that virus

and that too much show off bite them

back, of course only the partner do the posting but people are not dumb, they know who are in the group. They hot what they deserve. And some people started to ask, no job only SNSing but travels a lot. I think the reason why always behind the scene so prevent a question on who are the real financier of their SX vacation

btw, they can go to MARS if they want another show off haha

Yes, we used to be hard core fans, and the reason why being so sarcastic..not on them but their actions, their attitude, they should have known better.

Show off anything implying SX is never ever good on women regardless who, and on celebrities, of course will affect their career. If they know how to play the game between their addiction and career, we have no issue on that. None of us interested to know up to their bedroom story, but for the past years, what presented in social media, mostly related to that with zero career advancement.

Never in my wildest dreams, a virus can shut them down about that show off, at least temporary.

That's why society still supported some celebrities with issue but these celebrities still respect their job or career.

Old article for this thread.

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/05/08/5-actors-who-claimed-themselves-as-the-kind-to-go-straightforward-with-their-feelings-when-it-comes-to-dating-224984/V9SRn1Q1Ys7H8ZpE

tumblr_n6pf7i0tXv1sp2ly1o3_250.gif

in one of his past movie showcase, the actor shared that “I will make it obvious that I like someone and I am the kind to tell the person too. I decided not to ‘push and pull’ and can’t do so too.” 

005IaUCYjw1en6434z57ag308w050b2a.gif

Hahaha.. seems familiar..well..

Apart from that we also found out that there is a man encouraging his SX partner to flirt and play with her EX-BOYFRIEND. Even making a video of it.

There are many types of men that certain women love.

No regrets on the baby.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/jung-yoomi-opens-up-about-confirming.html?m=1

7 hours ago, samzz said:

Hahaha.. seems familiar..well..

Apart from that we also found out that there is a man encouraging his SX partner to flirt and play with her EX-BOYFRIEND. Even making a video of it.

There are many types of men that certain women love.

No regrets on the baby.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/jung-yoomi-opens-up-about-confirming.html?m=1

reading the headline yesterday I thought that the girl was Jung yu mi of Train to busan haha I relieved she is not.

yes @samzz there are people, those who have high standards and maintained being classy and those who have no standard at all. The latter you see a lot of them usually from the wealthy family and you can easily know them by the people who were associated with them.

8 hours ago, dolley said:

reading the headline yesterday I thought that the girl was Jung yu mi of Train to busan haha I relieved she is not.

yes @samzz there are people, those who have high standards and maintained being classy and those who have no standard at all. The latter you see a lot of them usually from the wealthy family and you can easily know them by the people who were associated with them.

Well maybe that type of women always want a power in the relationship, but they forgot, that type of men also know how to play their game too, or easy money..who knows. 

Just read about Amber Heard and Johnny Deep fiasco.. hehehe.